Carina

Manifesting wishes in sad ways

Manifesting wishes in horrible ways

Everything I want, it always manifests. Most of the times it happens in magical miraculous ways, but sometimes it doesn´t. I wanted to move out because I was very unhappy with my roommates. A few days ago we got a horrible earthquake. The building where I lived was badly damaged and we can´t live there anymore. I wanted to move out but not like this.

Another story: one of my best friends asked for 1 million dollars when watching the movie The Secret. One week later her daughter died in a car accident and she was offered a compensation of 1 million dollars.

One more: another friend of mine said he wished he didn´t have to deal with his cellphone anymore. A few minutes later he was robbed and his phone was stolen.

So, why do you think that sometimes our wishes manifest in such horrible ways?

Edited by Carina

On 9/22/2017 at 1:19 AM, Carina said:

Everything I want, it always manifests. Most of the times it happens in magical miraculous ways, but sometimes it doesn´t.

That's why when a witch casts a  spell "with harm to none" is always added. It means in the best way possible.

Hello!

When you want to manifest from the head you create what you want and what you don't want, because the head is a tool of duality and contrast. If you can manifest from your heart, then you see much less or none negative things come to you, because the heart is more of a "tool" of oneness. So start connecting with your heart and listen to it and let the heart create for you! :)

Good luck!
hugs! , Syndarn

• Like 2

really well said... i fall in this trap often, or rather catch myself being close to wanting and trying to manifest something my heart is actually not ready for, or something like that...  And then I try to reverse the wish :)) and change the frequency i hold. I never know if once projected desire can be reversed and universe can have mercy upon us and forgive me i wanted something my heart is not ready for, as i said.   Or maybe i just doubt myself too much. BY forgiveness i mean really erase what i wanted haha,

of course if I create what I want I can change direction myself, but, i think my universe gets confused often :))) 

Anyone feeling or felt this way ever? 

Thanks a lot, really needed what you just said...