taylor1348

what is it like living in the nonphysical world?

Are all dimensions higher than the 3rd dimension nonphysical? Do you go to a nonphysical dimension when you dream or die? Where do ghosts live?

I'm very interested in dimensions outside of the one we're living in now.

By the way, I like living in the physical world more than what I think living in the nonphysical world would be like, because you can have a strong sense of touch. Although there are things in human existence that can be considered negative unfortunately (for example, having a job you don't like, doing chores you don't like).

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, chloe1348 said:

We are there now, this physical body is as dense as it gets, it gives the illusion of there being a separation from physical and non physical but it's just super dense here, we can go up or get stuck In the subjective ego layer that is the loudest layer and we think its true because its loud but the more quiet the more objective.

Do you go to a nonphysical dimension when you dream or die?

dreams are the subconscious but still out of body experiences, its just a less dense aspect of you that your soul is connected to all of these aspects all the way from 3d to source, if you can leave our body and enter a dream you can fly walk through walls because you are less dense, that is just as real its just you are accessing another dimension with different rules. Dying? our souls came here to evolve, and we are eternal so even if you stay here for 100 lives that's nothing compared to infinity lol, our souls are getting something out of this place, its the densest and we forget we are god, if you knew it all you would love to forget it all for a change. even higher(less dense) aspects of ourselves know they are god, we completely forget here, but we are waking up again, that's why there's so much people here. since death isn't real we are dead now, the physical body dies but there are layers to our soul, we have a light body and all these things so we just go to a less dense realities and if were spiritually mature enough I guess as a whole we could just see the people who are dead in our dream and it would be them, like I don't have a physical body but I exist in this density, the soul exists in all of them, we are multidimensional and the body can actually pick up on these subtle energies we just associate anything spiritual with mental illness lol when the pineal gland is an antenna and DMT is the subtle energy we are able to receive.

Where do ghosts live?

they fade in time if you don't focus on them lol, they are like left over energy of the person who lived, but scary movies fucked that up for people, but the energy of a house is real, like if someone was violent in a house and that person died and now you live there, that energy would be there, the same way the dr. Emoto rice works lol the information is in the house.

I'm very interested in dimensions outside of the one we're living in now.

the higher the more you know and less dense, and lower the more heavy and dense but the only difference is density, frequency energy whatever work you want to use, like ice, then water, then vapor, but more than 3 layers if that makes sense but it's all happening now, we are just limited by our 5 senses but when integrated with the soul we can see beyond the normal range of those 5 senses and even over lap them, that's the soul aspect, atheist are firm in their 5 senses so that's why they believe the illusion completely.

Edited by Alex7
  • Like 1

Hmmm..... from my personal experience that mostly based on dreams... I'd say dream is also physical just not as dense as Alex said.

I have experienced sense of taste, smell, touch and sound while dreaming.

Is breathing a sense ? because that's a big one for me.

So.... i think just like here we are learning everything around us through our senses... the same there, I guess. You are just a 'dead eye' unless you feel something . 

23 hours ago, Alex7 said:

but the energy of a house is real, like if someone was violent in a house and that person died and now you live there, that energy would be there,

story of my life :))

12 hours ago, Garnet said:

Is breathing a sense ? because that's a big one for me.

such a good question hahah 

funny but i want to know too, also whether other dimensional beings breathe or have the need to breathe

Edited by Majda
  • Like 1