Guest amy f

Physical/emotional pain from accident

15 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

I was in a car accident a few years ago at the age of 16, and i could barely walk or move for over a few months, had severe bruising and began to fear getting into a car. As the accident happened i felt my body dislocate from my hips as i turned, from the impact. Probably from shock i could no longer move or feel my body and there was loud ringing and lost my hearing for a little bit of time. I went to a doctor that morning of the accident, i was in so much pain. But he didn't give me an x ray because i could move my legs because i can tolerate physical pain really well and i tend to "shrug off" any serious injury. I have done so since i was little, at the age of 12 i had a fractured hand and went on with my day at school. I didn't know until my mum saw my hand and took me straight to the doctor. From the accident i think i fractured my hips but because the doctor said i should be fine i didn't go back, and I "recovered" for a few months. I have delt with spinal pain here and there but never thought it was serious. I am not sure how long after, i began to get this motion sickness mixed with vertigo symptoms and pressure around my head, every single time i get into a car i feel these symptoms, and i literally feel i could be about to pass out or have a stroke. Over the years i have also had terrible headaches that are like shocks of electricity and sharp pain. I will go to a doctor soon but i wanted to know if it has anything to do with trauma from the accident either emotionally or physically? Id like to heal myself naturally. (im not expecting to do it alone unless i can) I am asking here since normal doctors wont help with the emotional side of it.. Does anyone know what this actually is or could be? 

Guest amy f

Also after getting out of a car it takes me at least a few hours for these symptoms to go and last night it took me all night to "Feel better" and i felt exhausted. 

Hi, @amy faragher, <3. I wish I could give you a hug. :(  *mental hug* I know we all go through things, but this really resonates with me, and my heart goes out to you. 

2 hours ago, amy faragher said:

i literally feel i could be about to pass out or have a stroke. Over the years i have also had terrible headaches that are like shocks of electricity and sharp pain. I will go to a doctor soon but i wanted to know if it has anything to do with trauma from the accident either emotionally or physically? Id like to heal myself naturally. (im not expecting to do it alone unless i can) I am asking here since normal doctors wont help with the emotional side of it.. Does anyone know what this actually is or could be? 

You might have PTSD (Post traumatic stress) and what you're describing are the symptoms of a very severe panic attack brought on by your 'triggers.' Definitely consult with your docs, and get whatever scans you need, but this kind of reaction (especially - and don't be worried if this is the case - if there's nothing they can find physically out of order), is a deep upwelling of emotional trauma that may be deeper than the actual 'event' of the collision. The root cause may be earlier.

You may have fully healed, but you may not have felt 'fixed,' and that's a terrible eternal question mark. 

I had extreme auto immune flares during my late 20's brought about by living fully out of alignment (not saying you are, that's me), and I was able to self heal through nutrition. It was actually really empowering, since my doctors (I've touched on this in some of my other posts), even wanted to have me on drugs eternally to just mute but never stop the source of the acute pain. I chose physical therapy, and nutrition to heal the body fully. I researched regenerative foods, or foods that don't take effort for the body to convert to energy, and foods that gave energy back in huge amounts. When I had the surplus of energy, I could heal faster, feel more attuned, and it changed my existence. 

2 hours ago, amy faragher said:

Also after getting out of a car it takes me at least a few hours for these symptoms to go and last night it took me all night to "Feel better" and i felt exhausted. 

When you trigger like that, it's really important to dive into it. You're strong enough if you've been 'masking' the pain with resilience as you've described. It's going to suck, but if you can catch that feeling, and hold it, and feel it fully, it will clear, and you won't feel as exhausted. 

This is one of Teal's methods (and vids) that I used in the beginning of my healing journey to help with this part. I was so desperate to heal, I didn't need coaxing, but everyone has their own needs, and it's totally personal. Go at the pace that makes you feel comfortable. Healing isn't always a gentle process, and I'm relieved because I didn't know how to meet that from where I started, but not everyone is coming from the same place. That's beautiful, but difficult when we're trying to heal together. 

Following the Feeling Process (For Transforming Your Negative Emotions) - Teal Swan

I heart you. Sending you love. <3 You've got this. We're all here to help. 

• Upvote 2

Guest amy f

@Stephanie Wintermute I felt the hug :) thank you for the support! I am sorry to hear about your "auto immune flares" It must have been a lot to deal with ): I can relate to you to. Since a young teen i have struggled from depression, anxiety and isolation. I have deffinately been out of alignment. That morning of the accident, i was about to sit on the side of the car where it got hit, but i chose to sit on the opposite side, and i wouldnt have been here if i chose otherwise! And i could have only been in that accident if i were out of alignment. Unless it as apart of my experience which i agreed upon before i came here i am not so sure. I cant quiet figure out the purpose for the accident. What lesson i was to learn? And about sitting with the triggers and diving in, what do you mean? I cant escape from the trigger once it happens so all i can do is feel it until it eases, unless i have been resistant to it? How do you know if you are resisting the trigger?

Thank you <3

40 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

I chose physical therapy, and nutrition to heal the body fully. I researched regenerative foods, or foods that don't take effort for the body to convert to energy, and foods that gave energy back in huge amounts. When I had the surplus of energy, I could heal faster, feel more attuned, and it changed my existence. 

Were you talking about fresh foods or is it something else?

Very helpful reply. Thank you @Stephanie Wintermute ! :) 

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

@Stephanie Wintermute I also can physically hurt from sound/noise. If i am not purposely listening to something, any noise physically jolts my body into shock and it starts up my anxiety and i don't know why. Do you think this has something to do with energy boundaries? Am i unhealthily sensitive? Its like i can literally physically feel sound but not in a good way.

39 minutes ago, amy faragher said:

And about sitting with the triggers and diving in, what do you mean? I cant escape from the trigger once it happens so all i can do is feel it until it eases, unless i have been resistant to it? How do you know if you are resisting the trigger?

Feeling it is the whole thing. You can't resist a trigger, if you're feeling an 'out of place' emotion that's familiar, you are triggered. Beautiful human design. Once you are triggered, you can only resist the emotions, and this can present as 'I think I'm dying' thus fighting dying. I was fired because of a panic attack, but they're a real entity, and have their own full lives imo. You have to 'experience' a panic attack's 'full life', and not analyze the event, you just have to 'sit' (zen buddhism) or 'feel' it. The feelings are asking that you show up for them, or just acknowledge them. To be present. That's all you need to do. Feel them. Say in your mind, 'I'm here with you right now,' when you feel these intense triggered emotions. The fragmented feeling body absorbs back into you. There's a deeper process, but your body can 'retrieve' these moments and heal them immediately at the point of relief. That's my experience (as per Teal's teachings), anyway. 

30 minutes ago, amy faragher said:

I also can physically hurt from sound/noise. If i am not purposely listening to something, any noise physically jolts my body into shock and it starts up my anxiety and i don't know why. Do you think this has something to do with energy boundaries? Am i unhealthily sensitive? Its like i can literally physically feel sound but not in a good way.

Yes, you've already answered your own question. It's okay to set energetic boundaries. Frequency is energy. Music, sound, arguments, doors slamming, background noise - I worked at Starbucks for a month, and I needed to bail. I used to have to leave concerts. I was a newly awakened frequency/physical empath, and it all hurt. No sensitivity is unhealthy, you just have to feel out what you want. If you want to take an Uber, and not drive, that's fine. If you want to turn the volume down, turn the volume down. ;) You're just getting ALL the information at once as a physical empath. It takes time to decode it, absorb it, and refocus it. You get to decide how to feel free. You get to do that. <3 

53 minutes ago, amy faragher said:

I felt the hug :) thank you for the support!

I know I kind of inverted things but you're welcome! *hug, hug!* 

54 minutes ago, amy faragher said:

I am sorry to hear about your "auto immune flares" It must have been a lot to deal with ): I can relate to you to. Since a young teen i have struggled from depression, anxiety and isolation. I have deffinately been out of alignment. That morning of the accident, i was about to sit on the side of the car where it got hit, but i chose to sit on the opposite side, and i wouldnt have been here if i chose otherwise! And i could have only been in that accident if i were out of alignment. Unless it as apart of my experience which i agreed upon before i came here i am not so sure. I cant quiet figure out the purpose for the accident.

I'm grateful now for the flares, those were some of the most inspiring times of my life. Now that the pain is gone, I can analyze the full experience, and see that I just wasn't loving myself or listening very well to my own needs. However, I did choose the right things for me in the face of utter 'suffering'. Those doctors just wanted to medicate the pain away, and didn't even have a dialogue for me desiring physical therapy without meds. It was eye opening, and horrifying. But, no doctor can tell you what to do without consent. That's just a fact. I used their system against them to grow. There was no intent to harm, but that suggested method didn't resonate with me. I was so in pain, and 'alive' feeling, no one could force anything upon me, it was like being in my own existence. Pain is so unique to us all, I'm not even saying I understand what you went through. I just... resonate with your experience. 

You were in alignment a lot if you didn't sit in the seat that would bring you the most harm. But pain does bring us to the answers we need. It has for me. Not saying it's necessary, but if it happens, it's telling a story, and wanting your attention somehow. 

Hi Amy, i feel sad after reading your story. No one should go through such a trauma. But now that we have, we should look for solutions. I think, its more physical as you are getting shocks and headaches....please scan for the area that was operated. You might get a clue if it is physical. Emotuonally if it is, then you know it. Just be with people who makes you happy. 

But visit that doctor, and talk to him. Sometime we think that doctor doesnt know or he is ignorant. But he knows your case, so he would definately find a breakthrough

I wish you well and faster recovery

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

@Stephanie Wintermute I will be fully present next time i am triggered (i will try). I do understand pain and suffering can cause a lot of growth and fast. Are you saying maybe i to am a physical empath? Do you have any suggestions as to where i can learn about that and how to more embrace it rather then resist it? Also Thank you so much for your help and for sharing a bit about your experiences <3

@Amit No need to feel sad for me (: I am okay, we all go through things!  I will see that doctor and maybe will get back to you guys! Thanks for the support x

2 minutes ago, amy faragher said:

Are you saying maybe i to am a physical empath? Do you have any suggestions as to where i can learn about that and how to more embrace it rather then resist it? Also Thank you so much for your help and for sharing a bit about your experiences <3

I think that you are. But not just that, (all people are really). You're a really sensitive or powerful physical empath where sound energy or frequency is concerned. You just need to surround yourself with sound you get really energized by. Especially with music. 

Ibhave a cyst in my jaw bone surrounding 3 of teeth...which need to be removed. I am trying to find out a surgeon nearby who is using ozone for sterilization. If some1 have gone through...pls inform

Doc told me to remove 3 of my teeth...but new research says, with ozone one can sterilize it nicely and i can keep the teeth. We dont have that practice here...so checking somewhere near...thanks for asking