Mai-da

Changing your name, for better integration and evolution, of spirit?

Changing your name, for better integration and evolution, of spirit?

Hi Tealers! i am really glad to be here and receive you thoughts, insights, experiences.. 

I am thinking about this for long time now... According to a site (www.kabalarians.com ) that i consult often and i find VERY accurate (they use numerology), my name's meaning and life path is pretty pathetic. This might sound subjective, but it pretty much is the real thing. I have low self esteem, i procrastinate, and what i also find very true, and limiting, is that the name Majda (which is pronounced Maida), indicates lack of individuality. So i have the sense of collectiveness and connection lot stronger than knowing how am, and what defines me opposite to the rest of the world. Yesterday i was with a friend that soothes me lot, but while we were together i couldnt realise why i felt tension in my stomach and resistance. After some time, energetically i realised he is more an individual than a sympathetic person, so i dont resonate THAT much. Through his individuality he can connect, pretty damn sure about himself and confident (which i lack A LOT). And then understanding this, i energetically put myself in those shoes, on his frequency, and i felt veeery good. Because i reached his frequency, consciously, and we matched. However, i have an innate resistance towards this so i have many difficulties when working on it and developing it. Also what stops me is the knowing from this site that i simply have difficulties being an individual, like, owning it, owning the separation, which is also beneficial for our own evolution. 

This feeling lasted shortly and i turned again into an attentive sucker who just wants to analyze and know more, live in his/her head, know all, help more, be present and all that (this is where my selfishness lies i suppose)... However when it comes to these kind of friendships, i want to be able to reach His perspective and adopt it, it is helpful to me, and lot less painful, at the given moment! However, very difficult. 

Sorry for saying all this, i just thought an example would be good to explain. 

So, since this name is pretty pathetic, has its own qualities, you can check, but also i find it pretty pathetic. And as if my life will last short, end fast because of all that short meaning of my name (i also have heart problem so that IS probably my destiny). So, i would like to exercice, practice, and integrate more, feelings of individuality, but wonder if the meaning of this name will hinder me? i know i dont have, and probably will never have or develop strong sense of individuality, but would like to exercice this, and be confident that it might and will eventually, create some other me. Have you ever had an idea like this? experience, thought ? Desire? have you ever changed your name? what does your first name mean to you? how do you handle its meaning ? 

I dont find me resistant to the name they have given me (do i sound that way?), but would like to know how a new name, that choose, can influence my being and evolution 

Am also wondering if you ever had a  thought of changing your name, or have done it already, for the sake of evolution, or for the sake of fun, or i dont know

i like sanskrit names, have been going through them since some time, i am attracted to letters L and K, besides M

i liked Manisha, and then i looked at kabalarians.com for the name, and it had the same characteristics as Majda :))) wtf?! cant escape it it seems :)) 

others attracted me too

thank you :***

best,

Edited by Majda
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Instinctively, I (presume) that Majda also means ' true or false? If Mary then why are you so hard on yourself with one of THE names of meaning in the Universe (this one). Majda means Honour and Glorious. Forget your Numerology - that is there as a hurdle to overcome not a Suicidal note to end your life. 

Personally, I'd forget Numerology and just decide to get on with your life. That is not very understanding and compassionate, so...

You are sounding co-dependant. That's not a Right or Wrong thing - just is. Look at your childhood and see if there's a pattern. I don't know you and so is probably easier for all us out here in Teal TribeLand to see - because the hardest thing is to see yourself when every other person can easily see you. Don't despair, do Shadow work. Look deep into your feelings and sit with how you feel. That is the Key that your higher self is screaming out at you all this time - so be authentic and deeply feel your own pain. It stems from other than your name.

There are a multitude of Teal Vids to watch. Start with "Let the Universe pick your Message" and see how you get on.

The main thing is to focus on loving yourself not living through others. That is what you are doing with this guy. Forget him, concentrate on yourself. At least you have started and put your story out to us all - so know that in doing that one simple thing, you have in fact started your journey to recovery. It won't be easy but sit with how you feel day by day and don't judge it. That is the hardest rule to follow - no judgement... Phew, don't we all know it.

"Gee, this guy sounds like he knows some shit"...
No he don't - just going through the same shit; both you and I are human. But because we are linked (One Source) it is as important to me that you integrate fractured aspects of yourself as me doing it. One organism in myriad of forms and personalities; all giving our expansion information so that the universe can know Itself.

Have fun on your journey @Majda , that's the Key. Joy and Happiness, Sadness and pain; all are emotions that link us.

Light and Love
crystal Rob

PS: "Rob" is a nice name LOL - but Majda sounds pretty, exotic and You. Own it.–

Edited by Crystal Rob
  • Upvote 1

Hi Majda, 

I've reading your worrying thoughts and makes me smiling, sorry will explain.

In our country says not the Name makes a Man but a Man makes the Name.

Honesty I Love your Name, not because how it sounds, but because about your activity in this site. And sounds for me Maj/da  as the month May +Yes , in the mood of spring.

Cheer Up!

Edited by vincent
  • Like 1

hahaha yes! name divided actually gives May- yes, in this country too :))) which i think it's nothing interesting to be honest :)))

omg you're both so fucking supportive that is not helping me choose and want to change! :))))) and if Man makes the Name then Man can make/choose/create his/her name :D no? :D

i love Vincent too, like very much, maybe i should be Vincenta or something :))) it sounds like placenta hahaha

The main thing is to focus on loving yourself not living through others.

wow, i just feel i need their perspective, but yeah

wow

i think i am dependent yes, not sure if it is co-dependent, might be when i feel desperate and stuff. I WILL read Teal on it :***

thank you so so much

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

Yay. The main thing is to calm down and just 'Be' without any drama or bullshit. Teal shows us authenticity through simple stuff like owning where you are and what impact you have on others. 

Do you know much about Mirroring? What others put to you is a direct connection to how you are. 

Your Reality is created by your thoughts. How you should live is by your feelings. 

I hope this helps and have Fun on your journey ?

Edited by Crystal Rob

3 hours ago, Majda said:

pretty nice designed website, i never did research about the name meaning , but first impression warming especially about this name. I have my handbrake ON and think about that. That's what we missing in our lives, positive validation, there are ready box shell to live for you, are you after changing your name  (hope this will not happens:) going to show for people description about your new name, and how they should treat you? The Name just short code, and the letters of your name reflects colorful  multidimensional  Hologram of your Personality, so your name is what your personality Is.

with Love

So  interestting , i never felt like getting into numerology , but good god i was surrprise for how enlightment/accurate my reading was.

Name:

Your name does not allow you to
express your thoughts as tactfully as you would like. Your tendency to
be candid, and at times abrupt, causes misunderstandings.

Yes , sounds about rigth!

Last name:

They use their own resources to be creative, original, and
inventive in practical ways. Since they enjoy outdoor activities, they
can be avid farmers, gardeners,fishermen, explorers, or hikers.
Working best where they combine physical and mental labour,

Yep , i find myself on situations like this often...

They do what they feel they have to do and ask only to be allowed to
do it in their own way without interference. Their pioneering tendency has led them to

start things but repeatedly others derive the most benefit from their efforts. However, they move on to try something else.

I cringe at how accurate this shit is!

You are too easily influenced by your associates,
and find it difficult to maintain a stand, to say, "No," and mean it.
Consequently, you are seldom able to follow your own creative ideas
and plans. People take advantage of you, and involve you in their
plans, often to your detriment.

/******************************************************************************************************/

well thanks very much @Majda for bringing this interesting resource , i'll do a litle bit more research on the topic of numerology.

Yeah, amazing no! I am still very amazed how they do it, when checking also other ppls names, also accurate! I found your interpretation to be accurate too, from what i have observed in/from your videos... so,

see, names define us. So, should we change it? 

@Morpheus Wildcard, what is your name actually? This Morpheus Wildcard is just a nickname right, no real name or changed name? Thank you,

best

Edited by Majda