Garnet

Living in the Matrix

Living in the Matrix

I am in the process of listening to one of  Eric Pepin's webinars about simulated reality . It's long and basically extended version of the movie Matrix where he talks a lot how we live in a system reality and we are the tools for that system.

It's been a long time since I've seen the Matrix so I am trying to remember some details from it as well as put some thoughts out there.

Neo. Why him? Why Neo? Why did he wake up?

Yes, he questioned life. Sooner or later all of us do and we influence each other this way. So what makes the difference ? the way his brain processes  information? 

It is sad. Sad because that means this is how we separated by evolution of our personal development and we can't even see the invisible block between us unless at least one becomes aware of that block and is able to translate it to the other.

And then that's where the mess begins. In translation of that what you're trying to describe . 

Chinese at its worst for some. I am not kidding !

To me it feels easier to find a way to tune in, so to speak, the other into a similar topic and only then I am able to explain what I am talking about. Does that sound familiar to anyone????

Anyway if we are the tools for the system do you think the tool works better when it is not aware it's a tool? Does the system really benefit when the tool wakes up and becomes aware it's a tool? 

It could depend on a system itself if you know in which system you are in. Thoughts?????

The process of awakening reminds me of fragmentation . Split in consciousness that leads to pain due to separation. And as many of us has experienced that you know that merging two back together is not always easy.

If the reality consists of layers and layers (systems) that often look exactly the same - like fractals, then it explains why it is hard to see them as they are unless we somehow able to separate one layer from another.... perhaps by its unique trace of consciousness it leaves behind since everything wants to be seen to begin with.

One of the interesting points that Eric's Pepin webinar was about separate consciousness developing within the current consciousness . He said (generalizing ): the question is can this new consciousness harnest itself large enough to escape the current system?

The possibility of escaping the system can start by creating new system within the system. Where would that new system move next?........

Screenshot_20171109-183142.jpg

20171109_183233.png

LoA does not answer all the questions . That's why a lot of the time people experience what I call "partial manifestations " which is also good and gives people a feeling of getting closer to the success.... but then there's this shadows..... Try to apply that to those who continuously bring pain and hate to this world. Nothing bad seems to happen to them... unless  someone appoints himself to be the judge. Of course, those people just like anyone else experience other issues but that is not the point here because in general they seem to be content and 'happy' with their evil doings . 

In my opinion understanding LoA is only a part of a system . 

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Where would that new system move next?........

Screenshot_20171109-183142.jpg

20171109_183233.png

Cracking this code ⬆️ opens a whole new door(s) if you can understand it.

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2017 at 9:40 PM, Garnet said:

LoA is only a part of a system . 

Cracking this code ⬆️ opens a whole new door(s) if you can understand it.

Aging and diseases are a part of a system.

There are people who try their best to get away with living unhealthy lifestyle, yet they do want to stay young. Perhaps, it is their way of breaking LoA.

I personally have not met any one who could do it.  Even their plate usually looks like it is their last day. 

Here is an interesting quote I took from YouTube:

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-18-16-47-47.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 18/12/2017 at 10:08 PM, Garnet said:

Aging and diseases are a part of a system.

There are people who try their best to get away with living unhealthy lifestyle, yet they do want to stay young. Perhaps, it is their way of breaking LoA.

I personally have not met any one who could do it.  Even their plate usually looks like it is their last day. 

Here is an interesting quote I took from YouTube:

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-18-16-47-47.png

@Garnet sounds like you offering to choose blue or red pill, but no body wants take it :) I love that movie, Neo and Trinity brilliant work together makes long lasting blueprint life values as the movie still popular.

It would be really exciting to get back in to 80's, last summer I've visited my childhood places, and feeling experienced they have shrink scale x5, distances and places was smaller than on my memory before visiting. I agree, it is something vibration resonates with past makes feel younger. For sure diet last several years makes several sharp turns and siblings didn't surprising any more with my birds and rabbit foods. Like in meditation adding the vibes to each molecule with each breath we inhale health and happiness, exhale lack and worrying, to add the same technique the food will gives more energy (I believe) 

Edited by vincent
  • Like 1

Creation is the major part of the Matrix. I haven't seen everything that some other people have seen but it seems to me that Source isn't very conscious of its own mistakes. Sleeping perhaps?

Right now the majority of us have their artificial third eye open in the palm of the hand.

Internet. 

It began as desire for students to exchange messages text messages and information. Created by students for students

What most people are searching today is a very interesting question. 

So was our actual third eye ever closed? I don't know but it could very well be again which would send us way back into dark ages.

Save every important  video, blog,  art etc. that you do. Duplicate it digitally. Update storage device periodically. 

Part of the reason the knowledge has survived for many centuries is because it's been carved into rocks, printed and copied endlessly to ensure that eventually it starts to wake up our memory.

It is important to have  hard copy of the knowledge. 

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-19-19-21-03.png

When I hear people say that all souls have free will and that they know from the beginning the experience they choose.. think about this: 

Wouldn't a soul as beautiful and pure as it is... be attracted to the same beautiful experience on Earth?

My heart says big loud YES!

Now let's look at our options here.

How many enlightened  people do you know? And how many of them have or want to have children? Btw souls are very attracted to those. Standing in line just in case.

As far as i know/seen most awakened people don't even want to bring children into the current reality. Many of them were awakened by the already existing children.

There aren't enough financially secure or rich parents for all the souls in today's monetary system...

So what does that leave us with?

If I have a chance to change one thing... one thing that i am currently aware of... that I know would make the best impact possible on a soul's life... I choose to give birth to our son in a very warm water surrounded by dim candlelight and flowers... where pain and pleasure... danger and safety... love and fear... pure presence... all merge into one profound experience of bringing life to another... and to the Planet as a result... The New Planet... beautiful as rose herself... 

I also wish that for myself. Next life... Next life....

2018-01-19_16.26.51.jpg

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-19-21-28-53.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-19-16-14-13.png

Humanity isn't source, its one aspect of it, just like there is a collective consciousness of birds, dogs, jelly fish, mushrooms, plants, aliens etc. Even if humans warship a being calling it god even that isn't source, its a being fucking with humans telling them to sacrifice each other, and the human because it isn't connected to it's own connection to it's soul and source within, it will take this "gods" word and do what it says, like when people channel beings, those entities are real but everything is in a collective consciousness outside of source consciousness or unity consciousness which exists within every species. So humans are one expression of source energy. And we are a microcosm of humanity so everything you see is just a physical manifestation of a potential that exists within us(humanity)in this mirror hologram. The original meaning of love and god isn't what it is now because people lack the connection with their soul and own connection to source to know where that word came from, just like god became a man under the model of a patriarchy, people did this with god, its a watered down version of the original because of the disconnect from their soul that knows all of this and their own connection to source that exists within all species. Source consciousness in a body recognizes it is everyone so it wouldn't hurt itself, but because people aren't at that level of awareness as a whole they are able to kill and rape and do all these things, humans are an evolving race barely remembering they are god. It's not a belief, it's an awareness. People are still emotionally attached to their current beliefs(philosophies, religious dogma) so until they drop those it will be a watered down version of god, love, art, authenticity, relationships, sex, connection etc. for the collective.

• Like 1

This is another one I want to read and take longer with, but I don't have the time free atm. Work keeps sucking up life! (Btw my comments keep having accents and non-standard characters. That's just my phone messing up, don't worry about it. It hates this site's coding).

I think there are two big points there that resonate wiťh me: the idea that we are tools, and that the the system seems oriented towards breaking its own restrictions. 

To the first point, I have to say; a tool is only a tool if it has a use. I had a, uh... well, à bit of an experience a few yeaŕs ago, for all intents and purposes we can just call it a near death experience. It's what got me back onto a spiritual path after being raised atheist/oldschool alternative spiritualist then living life as mostly agnostic (I'm now entirely agnostic). Explanation follows.

My view of the universe from that experience is that it's built around a hollow core. At the centre of everything is nothing; everything is the imprint of nothing, the two concepts are one and the same. Nothing is the state of total undifferentiation; a state from which nothing more can be done from within a system. Total undifferentiation is also the state of total unity. We exist in a state of differentiation. The abstract ideas of the universe (ideas being seperate to physicality, but differentiated all the same at this point) are finite structures built on sand that never stops moving. The truth of the universe is that everything and nothing are the same thing. We, as lesser beings (limited and finite, built on the mechanical rules of the universe first and foremost, but the only vessel for the abstract ideas to have yet existed here), we want to be tools, because tools implicitly have purpose. Our entire psyches are built around craving purpose. Our truth is that we do not have that, except by own own desires or creation.

thus the idea that we are here to break the universe. We want purpose. We want meaning. We want more than the zero-sum energy transferral/recombination process that fuels the sun and stars and our own biochemical proccesses. The universe doesn't offer that. So... we'll make what we want, even if it means defying the very foundations of the universe. That's transcendance.

Hopefully that sounds relevant. I think it is, but it's tough to word it right. 

• Upvote 1