Sign in to follow this  
Angeldust

Things Im remembering to be helpful

Things Im remembering to be helpful

When im feeling down or low depressed this helps me:

Depression can be surpressed and unresolved anger or any other surpressed feelings.

Also realizing I do have the power and ability to change things, myself, and my life. Not so much other people. considering removing destructive people from my life if we cant come to terms/peace.

Remembering my worth. I am worthy. No matter what anyone has told me, thought, said or felt about myself. I am worthy. Other peoples opinions of me do not make me unworthy.

I do not need approval from anyone. I am independent from the need to feel good about myself through other peoples feelings, emotions and thoughts about me. I can give myself approval, love, admiration, positive thoughts and anything else I want and need. If there is something I would like from others I can ask them, if they do not want to give it, so be it, Ill find someone else.

Asking myself if I want to feel better or not. And then accept the answer that arises. Its okay if I do not want to get better at this moment. Just stay with that and FEEL. Try not to force anything.

Treating myself with compassion no matter how rude other people are to me. Forgive them. Doesnt mean I have to like what they did, it just releases me from their wrath of negativity.

AS LONG AS I CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME I ALLOW THEM TO CONTROL ME.

People can have their opinions about me which doesnt necessarily mean its the truth. I do not need them to feel good about myself in order for me to love and feel good about myself.

I usually need to take very good care of myself, make sure im drinking enough water and eating enough and getting some light exersise, maybe sunlight and fresh air. Nothing too crazy though, Walks can help a lot. If I cant get myself to do this then:

Writing down everything im feeling, from whats bothering me to whatever is clogging the stream. I might have to digg a little because the reason Im depressed can be because im depressing feelings/experiences that I need to have a look at and work with. they can be helpful material!

(it has been a very healing experience to share my story with other people  as ask for help here on the forum or anywhere where postive solutionoriented and honest people can be found)

Just sitting and being with the feeling and feel and observe. Asking God for guidiance and help. What is this feeling trying to tell me. WHAT DO I NEED TO CHANGE. TRUST THE ANSWER.

TRUST MY GUT. No matter what other people want from me or think about me or try to tell me, I TRUST MY GUT AND NEED TO BE LOYAL TO MY SOUL. IF I DISRESPECT MY SOUL/NOT LISTENING TO MY FEELINGS AND TAKING ACTION ON THEM I END UP FEELING LOST BECAUSE MY FEELINGS ARE MY GUIDE AND ARE TRUSTWORTHY!

IF I SHARE MY FEELINGS WITH PEOPLE AND THEY DO NOT VALIDATE THEM, I NEED TO VALIDATE THEM AND ASK MYSELF WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION. 

try not to share feelings with people who are manipulative and want you to do what they want with no regards to what you actually want. (they usually dont ask you and just assume you are here for their pleasure and use you for anything you have. they do not respect free will, they dont ask you or try to come together to look for solutions, they do not care about your approval and want to dictate to you what you should do. same goes if you ask them to do something for you and they wont, its their choice. you need to accept it and then let your consequences be known.

lets say your friend wants to borrow money from you, you need to check in with your feelings and see if this is something you want to do, make sure your needs are met and if you can and feel like you want to give do so. If you do not feel like you want to do this you shouldnt. lets say you accept with the condition for them to pay you back. they accept but wont give you the money back. The only thing you can do is not to let them borrow you money in the future. This is your consequence. If you keep letting them borrow money and it boithers you they never give it back but keep giving , you are disrespecting yourself and drive yourself mad. either accept they will never give it back or align your action with a consequence. Which one is best? Depends on how you feel about it.

Laugh about the opinions of others. It does not matter as long as you are happy with yourself and you are not intending to hurt them.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. 

Make sure you have clarifiying conversations with people about what you want and where you are so that if things change they know. if they dont care its their fault.

take it one step at a time. dont try to do everything at once

realise complaining only is only going to keep you stuck in where you are.

taking action is what can change your state.

backing up your intentions with actions is whats powerful. 

if other people are unhappy you do not need to come down to their level, this doesnt mean you need to be an asshole but you do not need to lower yourself. in fact if you lower your own self you cant help as effectively.

shift your focus to what you do have vs what you are lacking. 

ask yourself WHAT DO I NEED THAT I AM LACKING AND HOW CAN I GET THIS FOR MYSELF YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK 

do what makes you feel good. refuse to do stuff that makes you feel bad

you do have talents and abilities and a heart and wisdom and stuff that can help people. so share with those that appreciate it. dont share it with people who dont care about it or do not want it or appreciate it.

It is MY ACTION about my FEELING that can make a positive change for me and matters. 

refuse to do things and be around people that do not contribute me or even make me feel bad consciously or unconsciously

RESPECT MY FEELINGS = HONOR MY GUIDIANCE AND COMING BACK TO SELFWORTH.

DO NOT FEAR LOSS. 

Do not let fear dominate you. you domitate the fear.

my life is my responsibility. nobody elses. 

do not expect for others to take care of you. expect for yourself to take care of yourself.

find ways in which you can take care of yourself

do not beat yourself up if you fail. simply get up, be patient with yourself, have faith, trust yourself, youll figure this out and you will do it. its happening!

you deserve everything you want. 

TRUST YOUR FEELINGS.

the more carbs you eat the more you can do 

you are not here to serve others you are here to serve your soul. which may include helping others but not entirely.

you need to fill your own cup so can give and share. 

if you want something you can get it.

do stuff right away. do not let them pile up. it makes you ready and feel lighter and more at ease. 

be yourself and what and who you need to be no matter whos around.

focus on yourself

do the best u can with what ui have

if other people dont trust you it can make you doubt yourself. so be careful with this.

take as much time as you need. 

celebrate progress. no matter how small. or insignificant. if something you did makes you feel good or better let it be so! if someone doesnt see it or thinks its garbage dont listen.

live with integrity. if you want to do something say it and then follow through with your action. only say and do what you really want to.

if you want to help to it for the sake of helping. not to gain anything. and only if they acept and want your help.

if you make a mistake apologize. and see how you can make up for it. do not seek approval but offer how you feel and what you can do to fix/help/solve it.

do not dwell on negativity longer than neccesary but if you hold it in it just festers. i noticed once i let it all out it kind of clears it self as long as i seek solutions and intend to find any.this can be as simple as decribing a problem and asking someone for how you can help yourself. 

god and divine order and beauty is in everything. seek it.

put yourself and your life and your health and anything that is important to you first. if other people cannot respect this then they do not have your best interest in mind. if they want you to give yourself up for them it is not going to be a healthy relationship. also do not expect this from others. 

let each other be who you want to be. dont try to change anyone. focus on yourself and what you want. if others are in it, cool, if not, cool.

find people who are already into it, vs trying to make people into it who have no interest. if they want it theyll come and ask or you can start a youtube channel. 

TRUST IN MYSELF. I GOT THIS. I CAN DO WHATEVER I NEED TO DO. 

identify and eliminate whatever is in the way and holding me back such as mindset, focus, negative people, something i need to get/do/be ...(may be possible to go around it if I do not want to eliminate them)

Talking myself into what I want vs out of it.

Seperate how I feel from who I am. I am not this feeling. I am me having this feeling.

I am not how other people feel about me. I might have made done things they do not agree with but that doesnt make me a bad person. It just means we disagree.

I do not need to change myself to fit the imagination of how others like for me to be no matter how mean or mad or offended they become.

If I Im ready and willing to change I can and I will. I need nobody to come down on me. If people do not understand or agree with me doesnt mean I have to change for them. I am loyal to my SOul. As long as I am not trying to hurt anyone I am okay. 

If someone tries to change me I need to ask myself if this is in alignment with what I really want. If not see this i can see it as an offer and decline.

If I have any cognitive dissonances I can see how I can maybe respect both points. 

If I feel like I need to act a victim in order to survive and get my needs met and be respected something is wrong. I should not have to give up my dignity because others are assholes and dont care.

if someone doesnt take me seriously i need to get away from them.

People come down on people they cant be themselves. 

Unsolicited opinions are not welcome. If I need help I will ask. Treat others the same way. If I want to tell others something I can ask them if they like to hear it or not. Or share it on YT where people are not forced to watch it. 

If I dont like something I can leave or change.

I do not need to take anything personally. 

stay true to myself.

I gotta do what I gotta do. if others like it or not.

Writing down negative thoughts and feelings Im having to become conscious of them

Making A genuine List of things or anything Im really grateful for.

Seeing if I can get myself to a more positive focus. Looking at everything I do not want and focusing on what I actually want and seeing if I already have it, if I do not have it telling myself I can get it.

Looking into if and where I am violating my own boundaries. What am I doing, even wanting or denying myself that I really do not agree with/want to do? Either change what I am wanting or change what I am thinking about wanting it. 

WHERE AM I BEING DISHONEST WITH MY SELF FOR THE SAKE OF PLEASING OTHER PEOPLE OUT OF FEAR OF REJECTION, LOSS OR ANYTHING ELSE? 

If I tell people how I feel do it in peace and with love, the possibility is high they will not take me seriously this way but I can try. 

How do you guys find these ideas?

helpful, too radical, healthy/unhealthy? 

• Upvote 1

Very nice. Thank you for sharing !

I am over thinking sometimes. Not too bad but it can turn into completely different thing from where i started. And then it gets worse. What could be helpful for that?

• Upvote 1

I tend to struggle with this too. Thanks for  question. Wondering if you asked  this for me to become conscious on how I can help myself. Because it's helping in directing my focus.

Maybe stop trying to think so much and come into the present moment by looking around and seeing what's good. and coming out of my mind and stop trying to figure everything out at once with my mind and just keeping things simple and focusing on one thing or the task at hand and what I can do right now to improve my situation?

Edited by Angeldust