Sign in to follow this  
Red Robyn

Hello

Hello

Hello, my name is Robyn. I am new here but familiar with Teals work. I just wanted to introduce myself, I am a single mother to two children. My son is 7 and my daughter is 10. I have never felt connected to any one religion. Ever since I was a child, and I can remember being as young as 5 or 6 years old, I have always felt different in the sense that I truly believed then and do now that the connection I was feeling was with the world and everything in it. My belief is in source as teal puts it. Even in desperate moments in my life I'd pray to source. I've always looked at god as source the creator and as a feeling or a presence rather then a man in the sky on a thrown.  I'm here to gain better perspective and knowedge of myself, and of the world really. And to do so I decided i need to connect with people from all over this earth and see their thoughts feelings desires and experiences. I feel  as though this will help me on my own spiritual path. 

Thanks you ☺