cehund@gmail.com

Meeting my twin flame, but engaged

Meeting my twin flame, but engaged

Hello, so I'm very recently engaged to my partner of 4 years . prior to Meeting her, I met what I believe is my twin flame. For many reasons I won't get into, we only dated for a short time, then I met my now fiancé. Now we are in an open relationship/marriage and pretty much a few days after I proposed to her, I met up with my twin flame after not seeing her for 4 years. We had a very intense and passionate kiss that has thrown my mind for a loop. 

My gut wrenches thinking about the option to leave my fiance for this other woman. But my connection with my flame is undeniable and has stayed just as strong since I met her. 

I guess I wonder if twin flames should/are meant to be together. Or will having this open relationship make it work out in both respects??

We live states away from each other so it would require premeditated effort to pursue anything physical with her. But it's literally all I can think of. I don't want to leave my fiance. But I don't want to lie to myself or lead myself down the wrong path if that's what's best.

I just don't know :/

19 minutes ago, Angeldust said:

dont like the first answer because: if you only loved the second one why are worried about leaving the first one?

feelings, living together, pets, kids, all that stuff that makes it difficult. Johnny said it lol

Edited by Alex7

earlier or later you will find your self in another crossroad, till you understand it's not about who you being with, but what you doing in this life, and does that person resonates to you, versus you resonate to that person? You have to choose you sell first. 

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

So what kind of open relationship you have if you can't bring it all together ? Aren't you open about your situation with your fiancé?

Well I was fairly honest about the situation to my fiance. She knows our history and that the main reason why we didn't stay together was mostly because of an age difference.

It hurts her because she feels the "competition" aspect of being open . but she still insists that I explore my freedom.

I guess my main issue started when I was reading about twin flames. And I felt like twin flames are MEANT to be together as a couple. So that freaked me out and made me feel like I made the wrong choice in proposing. 

On 9/15/2017 at 0:35 AM, vincent said:

earlier or later you will find your self in another crossroad, till you understand it's not about who you being with, but what you doing in this life, and does that person resonates to you, versus you resonate to that person? You have to choose you sell first. 

So,you're saying I should be with the person who I resonate with most and not the other way around? 

Hmm that's tough. With my fiance we are a better practical, compatible couple. With this third person, there is just way more passion and emotion than I've ever experienced. Its really hard to compare in that way. But its all I have to go off of. 

7 hours ago, cehund@gmail.com said:

So,you're saying I should be with the person who I resonate with most and not the other way around?

i though in my mind that each person are equal, and what each of them doing in the life is equal important, not this ,,you should resonate to me, but I don't care to resonate to you''  That's why I say you should chose your self first in mind what you doing in your life to resonate with, who also did the same

i would choose passion and emotion, since you can develop practicality when being passionate too, practicality in dreams maybe :P

there will always be challenges though

it's funny how we cheer who to choose, since these kind of matters are always complicated ...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Majda said:

i would choose passion and emotion, since you can develop practicality when being passionate too, practicality in dreams maybe :P

it's funny how we cheer who to choose, since these kind of matters are always complicated ...

choice based on advise is not authentic, I Love Teals latest video I Need Space, especially 6:45,  is again all about Authenticity!

So would add a question: with whom you feel more Authentic?

• Upvote 1

Break off the engagement and spend some time alone to figure out what you want. I agree with going with the 2nd person if you had to choose. Either way, if you marry your fiance, you will end up in divorce. Just being honest.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, CHSDOLLS said:

Break off the engagement and spend some time alone to figure out what you want. I agree with going with the 2nd person if you had to choose. Either way, if you marry your fiance, you will end up in divorce. Just being honest.

What makes you say that so confidently?

15 hours ago, Majda said:

A very good point about the practicality .

Can't really create emotion or passion...

I guess I'm just worried if I end up breaking it off and Getting with twin flame that it will create a dynamic that causes pressure for it to work out with her. Like if it doesn't work out with her, all that would be for nothing.

Its just a lot if weight on one person!

So, if you see it not working out with your twin flame either... 

What are your expectations of love and a relationship in general then ? 

• Like 1