Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn 11

Falling in Love in Real Life

Falling in Love in Real Life

I only fell in love a few times, but these people never met me in person

I was told love was silly a girly fantasy

My mom only married my dad because she conceived my eldest sister out of wedlock

I believe i fell in love with my friend.

How do i fight Shame and prove my love is real not a fabrication of menstrual emotions

Pardon my bluntness but this is how I am with myself, just straight to the point. Love is actually simple, it is just your heart opening up it's just us that complicate it with our egos and creating these stories in our minds, like if you text them and they don't text back your mind will start creating all of these scenarios out of our own insecurities. Also most people when they do love someone they will change for that love and if you do that you will be rejected because that's the universe teaching you to love yourselves over anyone, and if you have to change to get this person to love you it is because you don't love yourself, so you need it outside of you. Relationships are all about evolving. Love is real and all that good stuff is real, its just we are humans in these bodies, and love is everything so imagine love existing in every species and the only difference is their collective, humans have a collective and we have our own current ideas and beliefs about love and how its supposed to be and how it should look. relationships for sure trigger you and all of these emotions will come up but they don't have to drag out for months, it can be done in 2 days if you felt it all, then you just evolved a little more, learned a little more about yourselves, get a little closer to your "true love" if you will if that's what you want. the same way you will meet teachers that influence you in life and in the end you end up being your own teacher and listen to that above anyone, but it will put the people in your life that are more ahead than you, or people in your life to get you to love yourself its all just a experience, not good or bad. If you're in love feel it, its all fine.

• Upvote 2