Sign in to follow this  
Tessa Rae

North Node in Scorpio

North Node in Scorpio

Does anyone else on here have their north node in Scorpio? 

Can we talk about how hard it is to jump into the unknown, PLEASE?

My entire life all I've wanted is consistency... but when I found out my north node is in scorpio it's like, I'm never going to get the sort of consistency I want... I've wanted nothing more than to just be with one person, and grow/evolve with them, but now I think that it's not going to be possible for me... I want a stable life, I don't want to embrace the chaos of never having a home... and I need to know what I can do because thus far I've been stuck with this horrible anxiety where I've been unable to make any decision, at all, whatsoever. Except the decision to not make a decision, I've been completely suck in a freeze state! 

Look at where it's located, which House. It will tell you through which channel your purpose will be fulfilled. Scoprio is fixed, just like Taurus, so it also is consistent. Growth is uncomfortable, and happens after some of the worst moments in our lives :).  Regardless of sign. Scorpio would mainly mean you're evolving through deep currents in life, like occult, spirituality, and shedding old skin.