Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn 11

Activating Heart Chakra

5 posts in this topic

Activating Heart Chakra

I am trying to get my child back from CPS.

The ex was a narcissist.

I hang out with people who are interested in higher dimensions, but lately they have been really paranoid.

My friend keeps bringing up reptilians.

I told him I want to focus on the pleiadeans only.

I am open to advice.

the reason why the heart is important is because it is your soul, and your soul exists on these higher dimensions, we are just projected in this reality where we are in human bodies and its very dense and heavy, but when we understand that our soul aspect goes beyond this human body and there is no time, all those higher realities are happening now and we can even access them, imagine not having the illusion of going to sleep but rather having access to those other densities, that's what tis like, we just forget, this is as dense as it gets to forget we are god/source, but your soul has access to these higher densities and the human ego is just open aspect of the soul, it has much higher version of itself. When you leave your body the energy is insane and I think people are afraid of that, the energy is less dense but you feel so much more, and higher the dimension the higher the awareness, the illusion is we think we are only these bodies because the soul is fused with the body but the soul(heart) integrated with the body can see beyond the range of seeing, hearing, feeling, it can even see beyond the ego illusion of confirmation biased and lying to itself, your heart is literally your higher self existing on a higher frequency, the densities would be the ego and above that is the higher self and above that would be leaving your physical body which is just you projecting your consciousness in a less dense reality having access to more senses that have always be there but when we are in the physical body we cant feel them. the ego is physical and the soul is energy think of it like that. The soul is not the human, it is just a higher version of itself and the ego can listen to it or not, but its there. We can have all these concepts about dimensions and all of this but if its coming from belief systems and not experience that's the difference, or if you can only access it with drugs that's also not the same. our body can naturally see beyond the veil, the 3rd eye can pick up on these subtle energies and you can see your aura and that ahs always been there it is just less dense, but the body can pick up on it, we just have dirty bodies and drink shit water and can't differentiate between ego and soul. we don't know ourselves enough to know other people because they are us. I think I wrote to much but there you go lol other races are just beings that exist on a less dense reality, it doesn't get anymore dense than earth, we forget we are god and hopefully remember. other beings can't fuck with you because you are source projecting yourself in this awareness and being human and having a ego is one layer of a lot of layers of who we really are.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much.

I am working on the throat tomorrow.

So fucking tired.

I feel so much tension on the back of my neck.

I went to Fuego and Earth Bound today. I know they're not the best, but I had to start somewhere. Got two stones. Tried doing some spell work with salt and the page of cups.