Sign in to follow this  
Taoi

Extreme fear 2

Extreme fear 2

I made a topic about my fear of horror movies the other day and I don't think I got my message across very well. The only reason I am scared of horror movies now is because I embrace what is 'beyond the veil' due to my spirituality. I also saw someone post on here about demons and thought forms and how our thoughts become things. Can we actually create what is portrayed in horror movies through our thoughts create actual things that scare us? If I wasn't into spirituality I probably wouldn't care so much about horror movies because I wouldn't believe in stuff which I could not see. Do these things actually exist and can we create them with our thoughts? 

• Upvote 1

want to hear something amazing I just learned from someone? The internet is a physical manifestation of the 4th dimension what you see on your compute or phone is a physical manifestation of 4d reminding us we are all connected, the same way you can see scary pictures, movies or videos on YouTube you pick your focus, you decide where your focus goes, I don't watch anything scary for this reason, I know I will have that energy in my reality and when I sleep too because my focus is there subconsciously and I bring it to my sleeping state. the same way we can create this on the internet Image result for courage the cowardly dog Image result for katy perry alien I just picked that cartoon to represent scary and the Katy Perry alien video to show you we can create that out of body, the internet is just a manifestation of that which already exists in us, us being connected and putting your focus and creating it, nobody is forcing you to watch scary movies just like you aren't going to think of something scary to project it into your reality when you go out of body, you create with your focus. the real world and the internet are different, the real world is a lot more 3d and mundane, but we are still multidimensional we just cant share it because its from with in us and it has to be experienced so we have the internet and art as a tool for that.Image result for dmt art light being

and the trolls on the internet would be the shit head negative entities lol, they can shape shift into whoever they want to be, playing in the internet, physical manifestation of 4d. where duality still exists there, you will see good and bad on there, same way inside.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

want to hear something amazing I just learned from someone? The internet is a physical manifestation of the 4th dimension what you see on your compute or phone is a physical manifestation of 4d reminding us we are all connected, the same way you can see scary pictures, movies or videos on YouTube you pick your focus, you decide where your focus goes, I don't watch anything scary for this reason, I know I will have that energy in my reality and when I sleep too because my focus is there subconsciously and I bring it to my sleeping state. the same way we can create this on the internet Image result for courage the cowardly dog Image result for katy perry alien I just picked that cartoon to represent scary and the Katy Perry alien video to show you we can create that out of body, the internet is just a manifestation of that which already exists in us, us being connected and putting your focus and creating it, nobody is forcing you to watch scary movies just like you aren't going to think of something scary to project it into your reality when you go out of body, you create with your focus. the real world and the internet are different, the real world is a lot more 3d and mundane, but we are still multidimensional we just cant share it because its from with in us and it has to be experienced so we have the internet and art as a tool for that.Image result for dmt art light being

and the trolls on the internet would be the shit head negative entities lol, they can shape shift into whoever they want to be, playing in the internet, physical manifestation of 4d. where duality still exists there, you will see good and bad on there, same way inside.

Wow yes that's pretty amazing. So should I just change my focus? Because when I try to change my focus the 'scary movie' thoughts seem to just grow bigger, and so my focus isn't actually changing. If I allow my thoughts I just get even more scared. I'm kind of stuck in a cycle. Should I just tell myself it isn't actually real? 

47 minutes ago, Scot said:

Just recently there was a good discussion on this topic.  Have a look at this link...

Thank you thank you!!!!

9 minutes ago, Taoi said:

Wow yes that's pretty amazing. So should I just change my focus? Because when I try to change my focus the 'scary movie' thoughts seem to just grow bigger, and so my focus isn't actually changing. If I allow my thoughts I just get even more scared. I'm kind of stuck in a cycle. Should I just tell myself it isn't actually real? 

when I was a kid I saw the movie the exorcist and that fucked me up for years, I would see it in my imagination every time I went to sleep for fucking years, I had to get rid of that fear but yeah it is real but it isn't physical, it cant touch you physically, you might have a nightmare which is a out of body experience but in your 3d life yeah just don't focus on it at all. I connect the movie I was scared to with a bed, so I slept on a bed every night lol, don't watch it I'm just using that as an example. our thoughts have momentum but if you quit scary movies you won't even think about it or dream about it unless its already in your subconscious, we dream about what is in our subconscious in the physical world. nonphysical things are still real, but we can change our focus. also thoughts create emotions, so the scary thought or image you get makes you scared, so when you change the thoughts the emotion you attached to that thought will change. Like the thought of leaving the stove on and your not home, you will feel an emotion right after the thought. change your focus and change the meaning of the though connected to the emotion.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

when I was a kid I saw the movie the exorcist and that fucked me up for years, I would see it in my imagination every time I went to sleep for fucking years, I had to get rid of that fear but yeah it is real but it isn't physical, it cant touch you physically, you might have a nightmare which is a out of body experience but in your 3d life yeah just don't focus on it at all. I connect the movie I was scared to with a bed, so I slept on a bed every night lol, don't watch it I'm just using that as an example. our thoughts have momentum but if you quit scary movies you won't even think about it or dream about it unless its already in your subconscious, we dream about what is in our subconscious in the physical world. nonphysical things are still real, but we can change our focus. also thoughts create emotions, so the scary thought or image you get makes you scared, so when you change the thoughts the emotion you attached to that thought will change. Like the thought of leaving the stove on and your not home, you will feel an emotion right after the thought. change your focus and change the meaning of the though connected to the emotion.

So if I consciously choose my thoughts and change my focus (it feels flipping hard to start with because the other thoughts keep popping in) will my thought pattern start to gradually change? And the emotion connected to the fearful thoughts will change? 

21 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

So if I consciously choose my thoughts and change my focus (it feels flipping hard to start with because the other thoughts keep popping in) will my thought pattern start to gradually change? And the emotion connected to the fearful thoughts will change? 

2 hours ago, Taoi said:

yeah they will change, just don't put focus on it, not out of resistance but just you aren't feeding that from the outside into your subconscious.

Feel like you're afraid that you'll think up something dangerous that can harm you. Afraid that you wouldn't be able to protect yourself from this thought form.  I think you need to empower yourself as the person in your thoughts that is able to defend yourself against anything. You may feel like you lack control of your thoughts making you feel vulnerable and scared. If you think it you are the all powerful thing here not the thought...

• Upvote 1

Thinking you're first step should be self empowerment, second is being aware of some aspect of yourself that is calling for your attention. Then when you're scared again feel where in your body  that fear resonates from and give that part attention. Say you're not running away and you're here to listen to what it has to say. 

Edited by Yessi

When I got scared I used to imagine an impenetrable white force field around me and my guardian angels surrounding the force field. To help me see the image of the force field I imagine it glowing, and for the angels I imagine their wings opening up immediately. Reading your story I wanted more self empowerment so now I imagine myself with wings, I am now very thing that can protect myself. ?