Garnet

WAR ROOM (TRIGGER WARNING. EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

233 posts in this topic

WAR ROOM (TRIGGER WARNING. EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)

I don't understand why people ask to ban someone when YOU ALL KNOW that if that happens the user can always re-register under a different name. 

Banning another does not always solve YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES especially if you ARE STILL HERE on the forum/place.

Due to numerous recent flags and complaints I have come to the conclusion that some people just need space to get the anger out SAFELY . 

SOooooo.... I am creating this page for you to do that!!!

NO CENSORSHIP . NO RULES. NO BANNING . 

You can scream/point /flag/spam etc all you want. I will PERSONALLY  take care of that!

BRING ME THE REAL MEAT TO WORK WITH unless you are too scared NOW  that I enabled you to do so.

Instead of acting like a mouse "I don't know what moderators are doing here" bla bla bla... There is a TAG option for you:

Moderators : @Garnet @Syndarn @Mind's Eye

Admins: @GabijaCij @Kirk

OR you can use PM option  for any other personal questions /suggestions /etc .

Thank you,

Garnet

SmartSelectImage_2017-09-06-11-37-23.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree that people do need to get their anger out safely.   I hope it works and does not simply serve to feed the angry wolf.

Is the plan that fighting and harsh nasty criticism will be contained here within this thread?  So if there is cursing and vitriol we could ask people to take it to the WAR ROOM?

Seems to me that the depth of conversation has actually improved a bit since the banning of Walt.   I'll admit that I was triggered by walt and the fight flowed out across a lot of threads.  It seemed to me that walt would still disagree with everything I say just for the purpose of disagreeing with everything I say but somehow he seemed like a kinder, gentler walt in the last little while.  or at least not as bad as he was.

1 hour ago, Scot said:

to take it to the WAR ROOM

Yes. 

I understand that fights do not just appear out of nowhere. Usually they gradually progress out of conversations . 

This is opportunity for any voice to be heard.

DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN SLAUGHTER ANIMALS AND LOOK AT THEM AT THE SAME TIME! HOW CAN SEEING AN ANIMAL SCREAMING IN AGONY  DOES NOT TOUCH HEARTS!!!! 

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW OTHERS CAN WATCH/FILM IT AND MAKE NO SOUND!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

WE ARE DEEPLY CONNECTED AT OUR ROOTS WE ARE ONE

HUMAN FLESH OR ANIMAL FLESH - YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE WHEN  YOU EAT WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED!

FUCKING RETARDS YOU ARE GOING TO BE TURNED  INTO ROCKS AFTER YOU DIE

YOU ARE GOING TO LAY STILL ON A GROUND AND WATCH LIFE GOES BY AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

NOTHING!!!!!! 

YOUR SOUL ARE GOING TO BE TRAPPED FOREVER IN A STONE

PRAY FOR THE FIRE TO MELT IT ONE DAY

ONE DAY.... THAT MAY NEVER COME 

On 11/10/2017 at 5:57 PM, Garnet said:

DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN SLAUGHTER ANIMALS AND LOOK AT THEM AT THE SAME TIME! HOW CAN SEEING AN ANIMAL SCREAMING IN AGONY  DOES NOT TOUCH HEARTS!!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

Ever thought of what happens to them? What places they feel drawn to?......

PERFECT KILLING MACHINES

IT SICKENS ME TO THINK THAT THEIR NUMBNESS CAN BE ONLY PIERCED BY THE SAME PAIN THEY DO TO OTHERS

And it is not even a guarantee.

The desire for punishment is often driven by the desire to break that wall of numbness to make them feel the pain they are IN themselves 

I respect your authenticity Majda, apologize, probably I miss that sex part , as content not my salads part, just saying deleting is OK, even would be better that kind of posts to filter before posting, as noticed similar more still on display .

SHAME 

when shame gets under a person's skin, it's very hard to get rid of it

SHAME TURNES A PERSON AGAINST HIMSELF 

(and who the fuck wants to pay money for this sh** art????!!!)

WHAT A VOMIT

"How a society disposes of its own human excrement is an indication of how it treats its humans too"

I am ready to evolve from this

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-14-18-32-20.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, starstruck9 said:

. . . since you are a human being with brain . . .  have you, I dont know, MAYBE, thought about those people? Like . .  hmmm . . . maybe what happened to them? that they do not even twitch when they see, in this case, a hurting animal? It sickens you? Oh does it? It sickens me that you dont have a heart, balls nor compassion to try to understand a human being that is in so much pain that: 1. they dont twitch when someone else is in pain 2. they put others in pain (example: school shooter) AND enjoy

I keed, it does not sicken me, I just "cant understand" how you can be sickend by or hate anything without trying to understand it first. Talking about facades . . . I guess when we change for the better the only way to survive is to shame others and run away from all that is colored black. I feel like Teal is like Jesus, nobody understands shit she says, everybody is just searching for a perfect facade to protect themselves from things that make them uncomfortable. And mister, the desire for punishment comes from too much pain and all that person wants to do is give another living being a taste just so others can finally understand where that person is going through BUT that person is forget that the world is full of Garnets shaming everything not thinking about another what the hell happened to that person because hey, things happen to me to and if I survive them then I must shame the fuck out of you because you couldn't overcome your pain. Bravo.  

WoW  That was out of nowhere

Clap clap clap

I certainly know that I haven't spoken to you @starstruck9 before 

Or have I?

If yes, then you are hiding under different name to make it easier for yourself to say what you just said to me.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:14 PM, Garnet said:

PERFECT KILLING MACHINES

PM me and let's Skype. I want to see if you have enough balls to back yourself up and say what you said face to face because I certainly AM.

I am not a fucking Jesus Chist myself to shower every crappy piece of trash with love, nor I feel compelled to be doing so at this time unless I see and feel otherwise. 

9 hours ago, starstruck9 said:

much pain that: 1. they dont twitch when someone else is in pain 2. they put others in pain (example: school shooter) AND enjoy

As a sensible human and parent myself I would never want that type of person anywhere near my child or anyone else's child, nor around myself and my family & friends. Period.

I don't have time to save every sorry soul under my wing. Those people have made their choices by doing what they already do.

9 hours ago, starstruck9 said:

give another living being a taste just so others can finally understand where that person is going through BUT that person is forget that the world is full of Garnets shaming everything not thinking about another what the hell happened

The only "enlightenment " I'd give them is to set their fucked up asses on fire!

Apparently that's where their brain is!

Ooooohhhhhh SHHHHHHHiT

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-19-23-16-13.png

• Like 1

Garnet I honestly often ask myself why the fuck/how come you are a moderator on this page/forum..

Edited by Mai-da

For whom should we have more anger or hate:

1- For the shooter, who took it upon himself or herself to shoot a bunch of people?

or 

2- For the person who denounces the shooter as an angry, hateful, horrible person.

On the other hand, who is more deserving of sympathy or compassion?  

@starstruck9 are you a rapist? A murderer? A serial killer?

Are you trying to confess in something?

On 5/19/2018 at 1:51 PM, starstruck9 said:

. . . since you are a human being with brain . . .  have you, I dont know, MAYBE, thought about those people? Like . .  hmmm . . . maybe what happened to them? that they do not even twitch when they see, in this case, a hurting animal? It sickens you? Oh does it? It sickens me that you dont have a heart, balls nor compassion to try to understand a human being that is in so much pain that: 1. they dont twitch when someone else is in pain 2. they put others in pain (example: school shooter) AND enjoy

I keed, it does not sicken me, I just "cant understand" how you can be sickend by or hate anything without trying to understand it first. Talking about facades . . . I guess when we change for the better the only way to survive is to shame others and run away from all that is colored black. I feel like Teal is like Jesus, nobody understands shit she says, everybody is just searching for a perfect facade to protect themselves from things that make them uncomfortable. And mister, the desire for punishment comes from too much pain and all that person wants to do is give another living being a taste just so others can finally understand where that person is going through BUT that person is forget that the world is full of Garnets shaming everything not thinking about another what the hell happened to that person because hey, things happen to me to and if I survive them then I must shame the fuck out of you because you couldn't overcome your pain. Bravo.  

What is YOUR INTEREST IN UNDERSTANDING MURDER?

It sickens you, yet it is okay for you to come here like this and spit your poison on me.

@starstruck9 if you truly wish to understand that person, you have to fully step into his shoes.

For real.

Once you cross that line, there is a very small chance of return. 

Because that person likes it.   

That's how the cycles continues unless he is being caught and brought to the judges.

(I plan on expanding more about it on a separate page, so if you're still reading which i am sure you are, keep an eye then)

So, what's there for you to understand?

Good luck

And be careful what you wish to understand. 

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-22-20-36-13.png

• Like 1

I think a good question could be, ultimately...

... is a person redeemable, no matter how bad the crime?

or

... can a person commit a crime that is so bad that he or she  is Irredeemable?  Worthy of nothing but contempt.

• Like 1

@Scot To me it would be very difficult  to group all people who commit crimes under one umbrella. 

We have to examine all on a case by case basis.

2 hours ago, Scot said:

... is a person redeemable, no matter how bad the crime?

A victim has a longer memory than a perpetrator. 

Would that give you an answer?

2 hours ago, Scot said:

.. can a person commit a crime that is so bad that he or she  is Irredeemable?  Worthy of nothing but contempt.

(I am unable to answer for the masses, only for myself)

Yes.

A sentient human being belongs to HumanKind. 

A person who no longer has the Kind/kindness  seed.... i don't know what he has become.

SmartSelectImage_2017-11-20-11-35-46.png

On 5/21/2018 at 4:21 AM, Mai-da said:

Garnet I honestly often ask myself why the fuck/how come you are a moderator on this page/forum..

Mai-da, instead asking yourself, ask me directly. 

not interested, sorry. I don't mind whatever's policy, just that you seem pretty different than the ideology let's say behind teal's work

so...

But i am not interested, it was just a rhetorical view and questioning... Thanks for being open to answering though, if you were 

• Like 1