Sign in to follow this  
Taoi

Extreme fear

Extreme fear

How do I overcome my fear of horror movies???? I just watched the conjuring and Annabelle and my fear levels are through the roof!!! It feels like my mind is making them real and I can't sleep at night. I know thoughts create my reality but whenever I focus on something different it just makes the fear grow even more because I am resisting the fear!!!!!! I can't stop the thoughts popping into my head whenever they get the chance. And whenever I move my mind to something different I always have the fear lurking in the background!!! The more I try and change my thinking the bigger it seems get. PLEASE HELP!! 

Hi. Since it is hunting you that much, i think you should analyse it a bit. It's obviously calling you. And it might reflect something going on inside you. Some truth about yourself, i dont know. If some negative thoughts embed too deep and become chronic, it might create a creature in you that wants freedom, as much as you do. It's how I see it and from some experiences. Good luck :) I dont like horror films too. But they are however imagination. And directors are free because they integrate their demons, haha, in a way, through film ? :P