Sign in to follow this  
Melo

Hermeticism

Hermeticism

Has anyone delved into, know about or practice Hermetics or vouch for it? What are your experiences and/or thoughts? I've been drawn to it for a while now. St. Germain is said to have practiced it and achieved enlightenment from it. What are your guys' thoughts?

Hermeticism is the ancient philosophy, theory and practice of the inner secrets of man, nature and spirit. It's origins are lost in the mists of prehistory.  Its revivals in the Hellenistic, Renaissance and modern times have often been pale reflections of its real nature. Though much of its records are lost, it has re-risen from the flames like the Phoenix under many different guises. Fragments of this great primal teaching are distributed throughout the world. 

I mean we aren't conscious enough to dive into this we still see anything as spiritual as crazy, that is still the model if anyone tries to talk about us being multidimensional. Its automatically crazy because only this reality exists and its real when in reality its just a hologram. Source would be like white light and everything projected outward would be the rainbow, everything is coming from inside out, nothing exists outside of us, so if you master the inside you can manipulate the outside, including your body, heal it, warm it up in the cold, have the awareness beyond the body and skin and know everything outside of you isn't real its all coming from inside of you, everything. We are all source so imagine a small white ball and everyone exists there and what we are experiencing now is just a projection of 1 of infinite projections on multiple dimensions our awareness is just here now, but the outside projection is illusion as real as it feels, its one of infinite projections, its just super slow here, so it takes time, but we are this white light that can only experience the rainbow spectrum and our soul can experience beyond that, turn the 3rd eye on, open the heart, have access to every organ, whatever you want, if you want to get super crazy have access to everything outside of you and manipulate matter, it is only awareness, all those ascended masters had that awareness and knew their outer reality came from within because they knew the inner reality and how reality projects outward even on higher dimensions. Also every archetype you could think of, the ascended master, the genius, the musician, the rich guy, anything you can think of that exists here now, and in every time, they just don't show it lol we just think that existed in the past, but those archetypes still exist now and in the future and in the past. its just a part of the blueprint of their being, the same way a athlete or singer is just being their blueprint, its a part of the rainbow, so all aspects of that rainbow will exist here. the white would be source in everyone and below that would be soul groups, but yeah were are all source and everything is source projected outward, there actually is nothing outside of you, that's the illusion lol feels real as fuck though.

Edited by Alex7

I studied Hermeticism and Alchemy & Mysticism as research for a project I was doing. 

There's a great book called Alchemy & Mysticism by Alexander Roob.

I don't necessarily think that there is anything more otherworldly about it from Hinduism say. In my opinion it is just the West World'd understanding of the same stuff and the precursor to chemistry. 

There are some practices about it I found really interesting, like phrenology ( the study of facial differences/types ) and the connections to the Tarot, and the Creation story of the Hermetic origin I think is more in line with a lot of understandings I have. 

There's a great film called "The Holy Mountain (1973)" which deals with all these topics - it's a visual marvel too. That guy Alexandro Jodorowsky is behind it ( and John Lennon and George Harrison funded it ). It's a psychedelic film about a man's journey of enlightenment, and there's a double entendre Jesus story happening too and creation too. It's mad, but fantastic.

The idea behind hermeticism is that one turns their soul in gold ( or the purest form it can be ) - at least that was my understanding of it - and that is currently what the new age movement is claiming to do too , with people crystallising their light bodies etc. 

Many of these practises cross over and teach all the same stuff. Just some of the way they communicate these ideas may resonate more with you than other schools of thought !