Fairmountain

The mysterious mechanism of dissolving thoughts is 'broken' - help.

8 posts in this topic

I have some questions about dissolving the mind. 

I've encountered some trouble with the mysterious process of how thoughts slowly start to become more transparent and less confining. 

After spending a considerable amount of time in the 'head space' pulled away from thoughts the mind started to dissolve. However due to some life circumstances I choose to be less present. Because I spent so much time in "meditation" and went back into the mind there are residual effects that were not present before. 

This has nothing to do with letting go, accepting or loving. Its about the mysterious mechanics of the mind dissolving as you watch thoughts - seeing they are not you. 

This mechanism is not working. Its seems to be broken in a sense. This is challenging to explain and I dont know what to do. I cant move forward. Help.

I can explain in greater detail, if there is someone here who knows or has experienced something like this themselves. 

• Like 2

I have experience with Daoist Chan method for transcending ('see through' or 'dissolving',) the egoic mind and realizing Source, ('returning to Source'.)

Some of what you say sounds familiar... but if you are having 'problems', I am dubious either of your method or of your character .. or I am very interested in your problem...

go ahead and explain in greater detail. please be honest.

@Fairmountain I think I know what you are talking about, I think I might be experiencing the same.

Do you agree? Its like its no longer possible to push away or get away from these thoughts. Its like we are being FORCED to look at them?

If so then thats what we need to do. If theyre not going away just let them be then and try to function with them vs trying to push them away... 

Dear @Fairmountain maybe you are experiencing looking in the wrong direction. Or, the Thought as it once was ordered in a particular sequence, has re-ordered itself due to you being different (as in moved on) from the person (or personality or fractured self) that you were before. Simply a side-step for you to look at the same thing from a slightly different point of view or perspective. Your higher self would have organised this - its not right or wrong just different, now. And now.

As Teal puts it, the "library's pages" that light up of a particular Thought, are now re-arranged to make a slightly different story; and that is what you are now greeted with. Her way of putting it is that Time is immaterial until this Dimensional Reality (being one of the Rules that apply here); where we take a thought and put it into a linear order to make sense of it, according to our own particular filters of experience. Your experience has simply 'moved'; whether forward or back is for you to figure. Consider though, sideways or up or down...

Light
crystal Rob

I know I have the capacity to destroy thought s and I know thought that you don't busy often , the path ways to them will also dissolve and I know that when ever we visit a memory it changes a little bit . 

So we must stay in the present , I have determined that the minds only purpose is to remember things   and that it dose poorly . 

So the heart must lived from , and intergety must become a reaction and not a consider ation . 

But hell , when us loose you mind what can ya  do ? 

A cheap way for me to dissolve thoughts it to fake trying to hear a commotion or noise in the distance and really focus on trying to listen to it. Like when neighbors are arguing and you want to be nosy and listen lol but your kids are noisy so you shush them. Your whole conciousness changes. Try really focusing on any noises in the distance like you can't hear them properly.

Imagine what would happen if you would let the thoughts be as fast, chaotic, intense or ugly as they may be and do nothing about it. Imagine if that would not move you one inch. It is natural what you are experiencing, there are many challenges when you start to use your mind consciously like you do. Don't let yourself be moved by any thought that comes thru your mind

I think i experienced something similar, maybe. After 'floating around in space' for a few years as i became more conscious, i started to come back to my body and mind, to my amazement my body still had the cells infused with trauma and my mind had limiting beliefs active. After that it took around 2 years to really let go of the belief that it is wrong to be so

Don't worry, you are on the right track, whether you see it or not, allow yourself to say to yourself how you feel about this disappointing phase... that will help dissolve the contraction with which you react to this happening ; )

Dissolving the mind? why would you want your creation machine to dissolve. Imagine how much you can create with it. You, like everyone eventually, will be able to instantly create a new belief whenever it is needed, for example "having loud and uncontrollable thoughts means nothing about me or how evolved i am, it is only a sign of my highest evolution unfolding in the most miraculous way" Play with that thought

If you want to share more i would love to talk to you

Yes, it is true, being in the head space is not the best thing. But imagine if you allow yourself to be there and instead bring that space more towards your center. Do that with conviction and nothing will stand in your way, then you will feel the dissolving that you long for, then we dissolve in the heart space where nothing is judged, not even a mind that has horrible thoughts

Let me give you an idea and you can play with it if you want. Sit in a quiet place and listen to your thoughts, i am not saying to observe them, but instead really listen to them, feel into the space they come from. Maybe the thoughts will start moving towards frustration, or trying to ridicule you for your attempt, anything might happen with them.. you just feel into the space they come from. To focus the determination to do that you need to breathe deeply and relax your muscles as much as possible, let your eyes defocus. Listen to the thoughts and if any one of them trigger you just focus on breathing and relaxing any muscle that might contract. But do not try to detach from any thought or try to assert that you are not the thought. Let happen even the thoughts that say "i am thinking this thing". What can a thought really do to you anyway? create an image, a sound... if you really think about it a thought can't do much to you. So leave them be and feel into your body

The more you react to your mind the more energy you throw out the window, that is the energy you can gather to think powerful and focused thoughts

In the 'meditation' i just described focus on gathering energy thru breath and give none of it away, circle it in your body until you have enough of it (give it some time) to think one powerful, empowering, and purely positive thought. For example "The process i am going thru, as tricky and challenging as it may seem, is only the greatest lesson right now, to lead me on the way to real spiritual and mental power that i desire in my life. I now declare that nothing that happens within me is a setback, it is only a clear sign that my true self is coming forth, longing to express truth thru the person i have been put here to be" say it out loud with confidence. I promise you that if you think something like that with enough power behind it, it will sound like thunder in your mind and any mental noise will be reduced to silence in a fraction of a second. Then the thoughts might start again, and you repeat the process with more and more powerful declarations/ thoughts. As you practice this also focus on the feeling of confidence and stability that this will create and feed that feeling thru more powerful thoughts. Be aware that the mind is powerful and things will happen that might trigger you or disappoint you, but let none of that touch you, instead stand straight and declare that there is nothing wrong with it

I will emphasize this.. you can only do that if you breathe deeply in a relaxed manner, inhale deeply thru your nose and push the breath out long but with no contraction in your body. Find the rithm that is best in any given moment.

Hope this helps

Good luck

Edited by MTerra

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:40 PM, Fairmountain said:

Dear Fairmountain..... From what You texted I feel, but I may be barking up the wrong tree, that Your ability of letting the mind dissolve thoughts just by looking at them is non working in the way You expected, or in the way You previously found beneficial.. I do hope this is not engendering too much of a trouble for You... I don't know what to think and what to say to come to Your help but, that's for sure... finding out the proper words to make sense of the Whole stuff, being them just written down to Yourself, may prove to be a great relief.. I do hope so, Yours respectfully, Andrea De Casa.

I have some questions about dissolving the mind. 

I've encountered some trouble with the mysterious process of how thoughts slowly start to become more transparent and less confining. 

After spending a considerable amount of time in the 'head space' pulled away from thoughts the mind started to dissolve. However due to some life circumstances I choose to be less present. Because I spent so much time in "meditation" and went back into the mind there are residual effects that were not present before. 

This has nothing to do with letting go, accepting or loving. Its about the mysterious mechanics of the mind dissolving as you watch thoughts - seeing they are not you. 

This mechanism is not working. Its seems to be broken in a sense. This is challenging to explain and I dont know what to do. I cant move forward. Help.

I can explain in greater detail, if there is someone here who knows or has experienced something like this themselves.