wootton98

are demons here to help us?

Are demonic entities here in order for us to recognise and meet our unmet needs? I watched Teal's video 'how to sell your soul to the devil' and it answered so many questions I had about what demons where and what role they play in our reality. I'm curious as to whether or or anyone else has had any experience with demons and has it allowed you to recognise and meet your unmet needs? 

I don't take words too seriously so the word demons has a lot of energy to it, but everything comes from you first, it all starts from you and no outside energy or force can enter unless you invite it and fear is that invitation. Your subconscious can create thought forms and when you leave your body you have your own person version of your hell or what you see as scary, but it's coming from your fear. There aren't really any bad entities but you invited it and thought forms are different than a different race of beings. I never watch this show but imagine dragon ball z there are different races but they all have access to objective truth and are able to fly and shoot blasts, but the race doesn't matter, tis just a different collective perceptive, every race has a different collective consciousness, that's the only difference but the objective truth is always the same, and every being is source so yeah, when you know that the hierarchy belief goes away, and you also have higher aspects of yourself you are just human now, so if you go out of body your soul is like I'm god too asshole leave my fucking human alone lol he doesn't know shit, he's still programmed by the outside world but we are all powerful, we just lost it or forgot it I should say.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I don't take words too seriously so the word demons has a lot of energy to it, but everything comes from you first, it all starts from you and no outside energy or force can enter unless you invite it and fear is that invitation. Your subconscious can create thought forms and when you leave your body you have your own person version of your hell or what you see as scary, but it's coming from your fear. There aren't really any bad entities but you invited it and thought forms are different than a different race of beings. I never watch this show but imagine dragon ball z there are different races but they all have access to objective truth and are able to fly and shoot blasts, but the race doesn't matter, tis just a different collective perceptive, every race has a different collective consciousness, that's the only difference but the objective truth is always the same, and every being is source so yeah, when you know that the hierarchy belief goes away, and you also have higher aspects of yourself you are just human now, so if you go out of body your soul is like I'm god too asshole leave my fucking human alone lol he doesn't know shit, he's still programmed by the outside world but we are all powerful, we just lost it or forgot it I should say.

But can thought forms be seen or perceived? Teal says 'demons are thought forms" does that mean they are literally physically manifested or just a belief? Let's say we invite this thought form into our lives are we automatically fucked? Or can they be destroyed? Where do thought forms exist? Of course hell is a state of mind, but how does one create heaven from this place of extreme lack? 

2 hours ago, wootton98 said:

But can thought forms be seen or perceived? Teal says 'demons are thought forms" does that mean they are literally physically manifested or just a belief? Let's say we invite this thought form into our lives are we automatically fucked? Or can they be destroyed? Where do thought forms exist? Of course hell is a state of mind, but how does one create heaven from this place of extreme lack? 

sometimes people can be so low this alter ego or "demon" will come in and replace the old character, doesn't mean it's evil its just dissociative identity disorder.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, wootton98 said:

Are demonic entities here in order for us to recognise and meet our unmet needs? I watched Teal's video 'how to sell your soul to the devil' and it answered so many questions I had about what demons where and what role they play in our reality. I'm curious as to whether or or anyone else has had any experience with demons and has it allowed you to recognise and meet your unmet needs? 

It seemed to me that there was someone posting on this forum who seemed to be possessed by a demon.  He said he believed that God saved him.  He took it upon himself to "shake people out of their comfort zones" and teach them "real world experience".  It seemed to me that he saw the world as a mean and cruel place where we all have to protect ourselves from others.  "Love" and "support" is only for children.  He thought that giving "support" to adults is the basis for co-dependent relationships. 

I bring this up because maybe "God saved him" but that God was about as close to Satan as I can imagine.

....the demons are us. they are fragments of ourselves that are so unrealized and conditioned by the ego, that they seem to have created a level of psychic reality all on their own. The uglier parts of our egos.

I would say most are rooted in social insecurity.

When you do a significant amount of meditation, 'returning to source', you begin to see your demons pop up under the circumstances in which they were born. ...but worse than that, you also begin to see the demons in other people...  and there are a lot of demons in this world...  not a very pleasant place for a developing Buddhist (awakened one)...

• Upvote 1

Our warring selves vs. our infinite selves

Sarah Blondin has a podcast called "Live Awake".  One episode is about our war self vs. our infinite self.

We actually need both sides but getting stuck in your warring self is what the spiritual model might call "being possessed by an evil spirit".   These evil spirits are us.  If you are stuck in your warring self then you might develop prejudices.  You might believe "MY people are okay but everyone else is scum". You might decide that a person has to be 100% with you, or else they necessarily 100% against you.  And you might believe that people are either 100% good or they are 100% bad and the bad ones are out to do battle with you so you have protect from attack at all times.  You might view even neutral statements as attacks.  (I say this because there was a time when I was stressed out and I interpreted everything as an attack.)

The truth is that people are neither 100% good, nor  100% bad.  We need our warring selves for when a battle is actually on.  But if there is no battle, then we really need to engage our infinite selves.  This is the spirit of love and connection.  

I remember something from a Teal video.  It was something about repressing a lesser evil spirit then a more aggressive spirit (a demon) could move in.  Thus a greater and greater rift happens in a person.

The same thing can happen at the societal level.  The Bible says "love thy neighbor" but we now live in a global village.  We have to protect ourselves from ISIS and North Korea but if try to bomb them out of existence then another group will rise up that is even worse.  We have to protect ourselves but the spiritual model would suggest that we need to move them (and ourselves) out of warring mode and into connecting mode.  Now, if I were to show up on ISIS's doorstep with flowers and gift baskets I would definitely get my head chopped off.  So I don't know how to heal the rift.  But I think both sides have to start talking WITH each other (and not AT each other).

Edited by Scot
  • Upvote 1

How about this as a proposal or a model:

-if you take the position "My people and I are okay but everyone else is scum and should be treated as such" then you are possessed by an evil spirit.  You might think that you have even been saved by God and that faith fills you up but that God makes you an island unto yourself.  There is no universal love and connection.  This kind of thinking is pretty close to LaVeyan Satanism.  Have a look at the 9 Satanic statements:   https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

-but if you start hating yourself, self-destructive behavior (like cutting yourself) then you are possessed by a demon.

I have no reference that supports this model.  And of course, modern psychology and psychiatry would reject the notion of evil spirits and demons.  I am just being metaphorical.  Personally I don't accept spirits and demons as anything more than metaphors for impulses and motivations within us.

Edited by Scot
  • Upvote 1

On 04/09/2017 at 10:53 PM, Alex7 said:

sometimes people can be so low this alter ego or "demon" will come in and replace the old character, doesn't mean it's evil its just dissociative identity disorder.

Perhaps there is a link between demons and mental illness? 

On 06/09/2017 at 0:03 PM, Scot said:

How about this as a proposal or a model:

-if you take the position "My people and I are okay but everyone else is scum and should be treated as such" then you are possessed by an evil spirit.  You might think that you have even been saved by God and that faith fills you up but that God makes you an island unto yourself.  There is no universal love and connection.  This kind of thinking is pretty close to LaVeyan Satanism.  Have a look at the 9 Satanic statements:   https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

-but if you start hating yourself, self-destructive behavior (like cutting yourself) then you are possessed by a demon.

I have no reference that supports this model.  And of course, modern psychology and psychiatry would reject the notion of evil spirits and demons.  I am just being metaphorical.  Personally I don't accept spirits and demons as anything more than metaphors for impulses and motivations within us.

I feel like a lot of people on earth are possessed by demons lol! could it just be metaphorical for 'unconscious'? Like you said it's all inside of us. Pretty interesting. 

On 05/09/2017 at 0:36 AM, You'reMyFavorite said:

Does the devil tell the truth? Or does the devil lie?

Teal says demons will help you meet your "unmet needs".

According to Teal, if a woman is in need of attention, a demon will likely attatch itself to her and help her manipulate her man. In this way, according to Teal, the demon gets its own needs met. Supposedly it's an exchange. 

To answer your question above, from my perspective, no. Demons are not here for you, or for me, or for anyone but themselves. They don't have a divine benevolent purpose here. Yet, they seem to be here anyway. Why? People apparently use them for thier own selfish reasons. Maybe that's why.

I won't pretend to know the full depth of the occult... why they want to convert others to thier way of living. It could be that they are possessed when doing so. After all, who would consciously serve Satan knowing the ultimate consequence? This leads to other questions you asked...

If you consciously invite in demons, you're making that conscious decision. You're saying "the God of true benevolence isn't enough." So, what's stopping you from embracing God at that point? Well, you were initially stopping yourself, but now Satan is. You invited that energy in. What happens then...

If you have the consciousness left within you to question it, my recommendation is to hit the ground running toward the light. It's not "cool" or trendy, to be a person of God, but it's your very soul that you have, your connection to God, to your true self. That is worth more than anything attainable here... money, attention, sex, gold, houses, whatever. It's nothing without... what... without happiness , many say. I'd say, these things are nothing without YOU, the true you, the you that is called by God by name. Without that, well... the Bible says God does not even know you. Is it worth it?

This is Genesis 3: 1-5

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You1 shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, v‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ” wBut the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

So it may be just a story, it may be real, or it may be a metaphor. Personally, I think it is a metaphor. I find a lot of truth and wisdom in the Bible. Afterall, here we are on Earth amidst Good and Evil, no? So, I tend to shun things like demons. I don't even mess with it.

Interstingly enough, the New Testament has stories of Jesus teaching something akin to the Law of Attraction. 

Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

Mark 11:23

At any rate, if you're going to believe in something as ridiculous as demon spirits, you might as well get on the righteous side of it. Lol. I'm not belittling you. I don't doubt that demons exist with all the evil that people do. The Bible talks specifically about demons and Satan's danger. Maybe it's a warning.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Bible. I just think it's a representation of the human psyche and using metaphors to describe our feelings and emotions, and also our connection to Source. I'm not saying there isn't any truth to it at all,  just think it's using different language and metaphors to describe what is actually happening in our minds. If demons do exist then I am 100% te that a lot for people on this earth are under their influence lol! I was intrigued to find out whether or not demons are like signs telling a what we don't want, and therefore showing us what we do want..almost like spirit guides, but yeah humans seem have an obsession with these kinds of words/metaphors lol. 

Edited by wootton98
Typo

3 hours ago, wootton98 said:

Perhaps there is a link between demons and mental illness? 

We still see the mind and all of that from a one sided perspective, ,just physical and that's it. for sure there is mental illness but I think the person just developed a unhealthy ego and believes their own delusion and doesn't have enough of the map of reality I guess and how much of it can exist only to you, the same way we project a false reality onto people. Whatever your model of reality is that is what your outside reality will create even if its false and subjective. When you are connected to your higher self you can differentiate from ego and higher self and sometimes you can get so low you lose that connection and the ego spirals down and here comes the entities because you are a match to them, They will believe the voices because they think it's god or whatever, they lost their awareness to the nonphysical aspect of themselves, its sort of like people who can channel but with negative entities or thought forms that you are a match to, what they think are their thoughts are just a negative thought forms, raise the vibration and awareness and they go away, you now have your higher self back and it can observe the ego and correct it.

Demons are negative thought forms that have manifested. They are here to help themselves but can be a match to you if you yourself hold negative emotions that have not been dealt with directly. Recognising your a match to demons and look into your negative thoughts can be helpful but demons themselves are not helpful. At least not in the most effective healthy way. 

i have been reading all these very informative comments and i think i agree w/ the above commenter yessi who says that demons are thought forms that have manifested....i am dealing w/ something like this, and actually its my 10th "anniversary" of being possessed by one. i say it all nonchalant because im so used to it even though i dont think there's a worse worse experience on earth....in my case ill tell u how it happened so maybe it can help someone else and im thinking there is a solution to this horror.....my "black cloud" actually lives in my belly which according some christians is where they reside. the deliverance minister saw it as such  when it left me (it always came back of course). 

so i actually swallowed it, i clearly remember  exactly where i was when it came inside, nov. of '08. it was just a thought..."god wants to take everything good away from you" and i....accepted it in my mind and i literally felt it when it came in through my mouth i think...i felt a "before and after". i felt like a lightbulb had gone off in my soul. i struggled w/ depression and suicide attempts yet in spite of it all i still had my personality that is pretty happy-go-lucky, im an empath, and in general i always felt light and free. after the posession i felt surly, darker, even more depressed, very irritable, and my empathy went down a lot....i cant even begin to explain how much i have suffered because of this and how it has changed my personality over this decade....

of course i have always obsessed about why this happened and how to get rid of it...in my case i really think i created it! i remember years before, 3 years i think before my possession i would feel a horrid dark energy around me at times....but then it would go away and i would again feel like myself...and now i really think it was that same black cloud hounding me....until a few years later it suggested that lie that i believed and thats how my life turned upside down....in my case i had all kinds of abuse, a narcissistic mother (who recently told me in a very rare moment  that she also saw a demon hounding her and she wanted to kill herself because of it (until she became christian then she claimed it went away forever....but she still lacks empathy and largely a soul so...i dont see how she doesnt have at least one demon inside her still). i also have aspergers which means that im constantly rejected and even hated which makes me feel a lot of emotional and psychological pain as well. my whole life has been utterly frustrating

anyways my point of all that explanation was to show how i feel i created and aligned w/ that black cloud. all the abuse and rejection created a deep self-loathing in me. and i would even cut myself in the past. i was christian but i couldnt believe in jesus loving me when i always felt he  was always punishing me or else why did i always have so many bad things happen to me? my narcissistic mother also told me god was punishing me for disobeying her (i wanted to go to college and move to a dorm to get away from her abuse) and she said i would always be frustrated (another curse i literally swallowed but i will digress because this is getting too long)....

so i was in constant negativity and self-loathing for so many years that i effectively created a demon/spirit that waited for the perfect moment to actually enter my body....and it has nearly destroyed me. everytime i try to move forward or do positive things, it attacks my mind w/ immense fear and darkness. it just tells me that nothing will ever work out and i will always be unloved etc. and i give up and succumb because these have largely been my life experiences u know?

so i finally left christianity because it never got to the root of the problem. i would get "deliverance" and the spirit would actually leave in jesus name mind u....but it will always come back because i was still aligning w/ it. no matter how much u "cast it out" if u dont heal the negative beliefs that attracted it, it will always come back. and i also couldnt believe in jesus as a benevolent being because i always felt he was punishing me just like my mom and the world really....so here is where i am now...i have realized i need to heal all those wounds so i can vibrate higher and then the demon has to leave....but its the hardest thing i have ever had to try to do....it has come to the point where i have attracted scabies which is almost like leprosy its just ghastly. thats how low my vibration is right now and i have little doubt that i attracted this parasite because of that low vibe. its ironic because im always alone anyways and now scabies has been symbolic in that way; to keep me even more isolated than i already am....right now the demon is telling me that my medicines wont work anymore either and maybe it wants to kill me or keep me sick like this forever...i was taking my medicine and improving a lot but like 2 days ago i felt the demon attack and say that the medicines will only worsen me, and this seems to be the case....everytime i take them its only making the mites attack my skin even more. its like i have stigmata and im attacking myself!

so basically im just looking for guidance or any advice...do i have to heal absolutely ALL my wounds to get rid of scabies and this spirit? i feel suicidal again...if i dont get rid of these scabies then how can i live like this? the horrible part is the frustration i keep manifesting....it wouldnt surprise me if i dont get any help at all even in this thread and i have looked for help EVERYWHERE over the years and spent so much money, and instead i get rebuffed by everyone and  rejected even while i look for help and my situation worsens because of it.....but at least someone who maybe is in a similar position as me can feel that theyre not alone......thanks for reading this long diatribe 

5 hours ago, Sagittarius93 said:

Are you referring to me? demons and satan represent  many things. Btw I started following the left hand path and my life has freedom again 

Nope.  Not you.   I was referring to an angry old man from a long time ago.