What do you do when all you have is you?

115 posts in this topic

When nobody is there.  When your own family alienates you.  When you can't be real with your former friends.  When you have nothing in common with anyone you've ever met.  

Do you turn your back on the world and live in solitude?

34 minutes ago, mufhry said:

it doesn't matter what somebody else would do. you do you. you do what you want.

what do you want ?

Lol I already doing it I just wanted to know what other people would do in this situation.  

Its not about me although I'm in the situation its a question from objective perspective.

@Yamanu I work with what I have which is me in other words me and the 'higher self'. So finally you get the point that you are never alone.  We are all connected and for me faith in the one in me (I believe it is Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) gives life. Then I also look at the myself and work on the shadows because there should be a reason for the people to distant me. I can never abandon me or chase after the mirage because it will only bring pain. This is my perspective and it is working for me 

Guest Tessa Rae

Same boat here. I don't actually agree with anyone here. I'd say it's the time to seek out people on a similar path, I'm looking into finding an intentional community on ic.org who can accept me. Realize that these people are probably stuck in another dimension of consciousness. This was pretty painful for me as I began to change and become who I really was. I used to do drugs, and a lot of my partying friends left me when I stopped. But I also lost many more people who i think had what I call "mirror syndrome" where they think they only want friends who are similar to themselves, and who thought since I was suddenly "so different" that we couldn't be friends anymore. But then, as was the case with my boyfriend, sometimes the catch up effect (watch teals video) takes place and those friends return, usually with the truest of your friends. I honestly am getting to a place where I don't attach to people's words... even if they say they are leaving, I know it is only a matter of time before we see each other again.... as long as I didn't hurt them, I feel like they can only leave for so long before we realize that hey, why can't we be friends? But beware, this happens often when we begin to move from 3D consciousness to 5D consciousness and beyond. Stay positive, and love life! I'm trying to do the same here :)

8 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu I work with what I have which is me in other words me and the 'higher self'. So finally you get the point that you are never alone.  We are all connected and for me faith in the one in me (I believe it is Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) gives life. Then I also look at the myself and work on the shadows because there should be a reason for the people to distant me. I can never abandon me or chase after the mirage because it will only bring pain. This is my perspective and it is working for me 

I see your at a period of introspection right now and training with your higher self.  

Ive always felt at one with my higher self we think in tandem so I can't see the other me as separate being. 

I dislike being around people so I distance from them.  I'm a mirror for them but nobody is a mirror for me.  

Sometimes it just feels unfair.

12 minutes ago, Guest Tessa Rae said:

Same boat here. I don't actually agree with anyone here. I'd say it's the time to seek out people on a similar path, I'm looking into finding an intentional community on ic.org who can accept me. Realize that these people are probably stuck in another dimension of consciousness. This was pretty painful for me as I began to change and become who I really was. I used to do drugs, and a lot of my partying friends left me when I stopped. But I also lost many more people who i think had what I call "mirror syndrome" where they think they only want friends who are similar to themselves, and who thought since I was suddenly "so different" that we couldn't be friends anymore. But then, as was the case with my boyfriend, sometimes the catch up effect (watch teals video) takes place and those friends return, usually with the truest of your friends. I honestly am getting to a place where I don't attach to people's words... even if they say they are leaving, I know it is only a matter of time before we see each other again.... as long as I didn't hurt them, I feel like they can only leave for so long before we realize that hey, why can't we be friends? But beware, this happens often when we begin to move from 3D consciousness to 5D consciousness and beyond. Stay positive, and love life! I'm trying to do the same here :)

I saw that video.

I had to leave the people in my past behind they were growing too envious.  

I caught one of them actually throwing a silent tantrum at me behind my back when he thought I wasnt looking and it was just pitiful.  

Never had a true friend they all have !!!!! from me or secretly disliked me and tried to hide it.

People get around me and try too hard then end up hurting their own self esteem when they see I'm not interested or how much talent I have.

This may sound arrogant but I want someone like me who can rival me in energetic discharge.  Someone who understands the things I say and who I can build up my aura with.  

I've been looking for that my whole life.  Someone like me.

21 minutes ago, Kalki said:

Nothing. All you really have is you. The others are different versions of the one singular being.

I don't control them if I could then they would at least be useful in my upward movement.

18 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

I don't control them if I could then they would at least be useful in my upward movement.

Yeah, you don't control them due to free will and the illusion of separation.

6 hours ago, Yamanu said:

When nobody is there.  When your own family alienates you.  When you can't be real with your former friends.  When you have nothing in common with anyone you've ever met.  

lol this sounds like the beginning of a cliché  spiritual journey / movie to me. 

I would say we all go into solitude but not because we have turned our backs on the world but because we are working on our selves. This time of solitude I say is crucial for our transformation from an average joe to an enlightened being. This helps you understand that on your journey people will come an go so it will also teach you how to not get attached to people or things. Which eventually you learn what unconditional love is because you learn to love everything as it comes to you without caring what it is because it all serves you in a way but not until you have realized in-between that all this is just you and you understand why you are God a.k.a everything there is.

7 hours ago, Yamanu said:

All the time. But in being self loving, I can't really turn my back on the world, now can I? ;) I heart you, @Yamanu. Solitude is a master's way of giving themselves, thus all of us, their full attention. <3

• Upvote 1

Um, plus -whether you like it or not - you have us. And knowing is half the battle. You rock though. These hard transitions happen to us all, and super suck, but we're here. And still reaching out. It means a lot. For everyone. And, me! I'm selfish, and I think you rock, so... there it is. ;) Much love. I mean it. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Kalki said:

Yeah, you don't control them due to free will and the illusion of separation.

Separation isn't an illusion though.  

People see separation as not being connected but its really the free will you speak of.  Separation is simply me being able to choose this path and you that one. 

Calling it an illusion deludes people into believing everything is ordered the same when that's not true at all.  

I guess from a alternate perspective separation is an illusion but I have a hard time thinking that our expansion to this point was for us to stop at saying , "Hey every being may not be born with the same abilities but there's no difference between the guy who worked to be strong and the one that cries about being weak."

Whether we all sprang from the same source or not its clear how we choose to progress ourselves makes a difference in the end.

20 minutes ago, Eric said:

lol this sounds like the beginning of a cliché  spiritual journey / movie to me. 

I would say we all go into solitude but not because we have turned our backs on the world but because we are working on our selves. This time of solitude I say is crucial for our transformation from an average joe to an enlightened being. This helps you understand that on your journey people will come an go so it will also teach you how to not get attached to people or things. Which eventually you learn what unconditional love is because you learn to love everything as it comes to you without caring what it is because it all serves you in a way but not until you have realized in-between that all this is just you and you understand why you are God a.k.a everything there is.

Yes my life has always seemed like a very bad joke and a movie indeed.  

The more days go by the more like a movie it seems.  Sometimes it feels like my life has to be a dream I'm telling you the things that happen to me are unreal in the most exaggerated sense of the word.  

I have always had a feeling that I was not born here to live like ordinary humans do and the harder I try the more I end up hurting people around me.

I know I'm where I'm supposed to be.  I also know I'm doing what I'm supposed to do its just so hard to go through with it fully.

I feel that what I'm headed towards is right around the corner like all I need to do is push one extra hard time but I can't seem to get myself to do it.