Io-15

Inappropriate Attraction

Inappropriate Attraction

Hi everyone from sunny South Africa

I'm attracted to a married, older woman. (I'm 32, she's 48.) It gets worse ... I also work for her. I've had a desire for her for several months now, and I think she's aware of it too. This whole situation feels so inappropriate that I'm thinking about quitting my job, but I hesitate to do that since jobs are not that easy to come by here. I

Is there anything I can do to resolve this within myself? I've been doing my best not to resist or suppress the feelings, so they don't get stronger, but they haven't gotten any easier either. 

She's this completely unique, intelligent, strong, beautiful woman - I can't help but love her. Should I tell her how I feel? I mean I could never make any kind of advance unless she was single. 

Please advise

Io

Do you think she feels awkward about this, if she is aware of it you say? Do you think she feels the same for you, even a bit? or a lot ?

if you cant have her, i would write songs for her, write whatever for her, describe her like you just did (it was so beautiful), since it is so intense. It might get even bigger, but what the hell! it is worth it, love is worth it :)

15 minutes ago, Io-15 said:

Inappropriate Attraction

Hi everyone from sunny South Africa

I'm attracted to a married, older woman. (I'm 32, she's 48.) It gets worse ... I also work for her. I've had a desire for her for several months now, and I think she's aware of it too. This whole situation feels so inappropriate that I'm thinking about quitting my job, but I hesitate to do that since jobs are not that easy to come by here. I

Is there anything I can do to resolve this within myself? I've been doing my best not to resist or suppress the feelings, so they don't get stronger, but they haven't gotten any easier either. 

She's this completely unique, intelligent, strong, beautiful woman - I can't help but love her. Should I tell her how I feel? I mean I could never make any kind of advance unless she was single. 

Please advise

Io

Congratulations, it says smoke and love you can't hide, by quitting your work the feelings didn't ends, and just will get worse by distracting you from your daily life, to find out how is your illusions is true or wrong you have to find out opinion from other side.