9 posts in this topic

I've been seeing a lot of interesting things online this afternoon about a massive energetic gate opening today (June 21st). I'll include one of the videos for interest's sake.

What's everyone's take on this ascension business? I'm pretty sure a lot of this info is on point (I never get too radical about anything if it feels weird to me) but I'm a huge fan of Matt Kahn's teachings, and his transmissions move my energy around like whoa. 

I can feel the shifting happening, and got a lot of info early this morning that I'll be able to 'read' at some point, but... it's a lot,lol.  Anyway, I just thought it would be a fun topic to kick around. ;) 

Ascension Vid

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute
I haz no diction
  • Upvote 1

I believe it's happening. Don't focus on any dates since that will only make you think that we will ascend in the future. If you always focus on a future date, ascension will always be in the future and not now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kalki said:

I believe it's happening. Don't focus on any dates since that will only make you think that we will ascend in the future. If you always focus on a future date, ascension will always be in the future and not now.

Good call. I'm usually 'presented' with the info like the day of, like today, lol. So, it hasn't been a problem, but that's good advice. Although, to be fair, I believe the past, present, and future are all happening 'now,' and 'now' and so forth, so I guess that's an exception of sorts. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Good call. I'm usually 'presented' with the info like the day of, like today, lol. So, it hasn't been a problem, but that's good advice. Although, to be fair, I believe the past, present, and future are all happening 'now,' and 'now' and so forth, so I guess that's an exception of sorts. 

Yes, past, present and future is now. Past, present and future is the space/time continuum. Focus on 5D now to create it now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kalki said:

Yes, past, present and future is now. Past, present and future is the space/time continuum. Focus on 5D now to create it now.

I'm 5D focusing all the way. Living a multi-dimensional lifestyle is where it's at. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

I'm 5D focusing all the way. Living a multi-dimensional lifestyle is where it's at. 

Good. Embody love and light and process and release your fears.

• Upvote 1

@Stephanie Wintermute I am a Matt Khan fan too but haven't checked anything lately. Will watch the video you have posted. I don't understand the dimensions as such do you know any videos on dimensions that is informative? 

Edited by Teena
Typo

Very interesting @Stephanie Wintermute I was presented with the information on Ascension about two years ago and often think about where I am on my ascension journey, I would so love to be included in the third wave however time will tell. It has been absolutely amazing to watch the opening consciousness of so many over the last 4 years, myself included. The collective consciousness has opened up so much since 2011!

I find it more uncommon to come into contact with people who have NOT begun opening, questioning and transcending now. It is 'jarring' when I meet those who still have there consciousness battened down tight, if that makes sense? 

Edited by CherieJ