Abadeer

Keep higher frequency and vibration around negative lover vibration people and environments

Keep higher frequency and vibration around negative lover vibration people and environments

Hi!

How do  you say in a higher frequency or vibration state when you are constantly around lower frequency environments and people, when you don't have to option to distance yourself from them or the environment ?

Thanks for your help!

You don't, you can't. There is reason, i assume probably a shadow reason, why you are still around those people. If you do some shadow work, you should instantly have insights, directions where to go, what to do next, who to be around. 

Meantime, in my experience, there is no way to hold high vibration beside lower vibration states. Options will come up once you clean and understand some deeper aspects of yourself. That will probably make it possible to see clearer the reasons behind their behaviours too, and their most purer states. 

Bye, best

Hi! How are you?

I used to be in the same situation, what worked for me was starting to focus on the things that I like in the environment. At the beginning, they were very little like the softness of my pillow, the pattern of my blanket, the sunlight through the glass of the window, etc. With time they become more and bigger like a repair on the roof, a new fridge, a new blow dryer and on and on.I also decided to interact with the environment by introducing elements which make me feel better especially crystals because they hold a high vibration and force everything near them to match the same vibration or to leave. Feel free to pick whatever you like, it can be candles, oils, flowers, herbs, incense, mandalas, be creative! This environment can be a canvas where you express yourself through journaling of things that you appreciate, meditations, the scent of an oil, the colors of an image hung, etc.

In regard to dealing with negative people, the first thing and the hardest one was to accept that I can't change them. By doing this it saved me a lot of discussions. I turned the energy towards inside myself and began to analyze my feelings instead of their behavior. (The shadow work mentioned is a really good idea)
I can assure you, your attention and energy is too much precious to be given to someone who doesn't value it.

21 hours ago, Majda said:

You don't, you can't. There is reason, i assume probably a shadow reason, why you are still around those people. If you do some shadow work, you should instantly have insights, directions where to go, what to do next, who to be around. 

Meantime, in my experience, there is no way to hold high vibration beside lower vibration states. Options will come up once you clean and understand some deeper aspects of yourself. That will probably make it possible to see clearer the reasons behind their behaviours too, and their most purer states. 

Bye, best

Thank you so much this has helped me allot!

19 hours ago, Elfa said:

Hi! How are you?

I used to be in the same situation, what worked for me was starting to focus on the things that I like in the environment. At the beginning, they were very little like the softness of my pillow, the pattern of my blanket, the sunlight through the glass of the window, etc. With time they become more and bigger like a repair on the roof, a new fridge, a new blow dryer and on and on.I also decided to interact with the environment by introducing elements which make me feel better especially crystals because they hold a high vibration and force everything near them to match the same vibration or to leave. Feel free to pick whatever you like, it can be candles, oils, flowers, herbs, incense, mandalas, be creative! This environment can be a canvas where you express yourself through journaling of things that you appreciate, meditations, the scent of an oil, the colors of an image hung, etc.

In regard to dealing with negative people, the first thing and the hardest one was to accept that I can't change them. By doing this it saved me a lot of discussions. I turned the energy towards inside myself and began to analyze my feelings instead of their behavior. (The shadow work mentioned is a really good idea)
I can assure you, your attention and energy is too much precious to be given to someone who doesn't value it.

Thank you! this has helped me allot.