Micah

A feeling of not belonging to this galaxy or at least world.

16 posts in this topic

Has anyone else ever had the feeling like you don't belong here, like you are a part of something much much bigger than this? 

About two years ago I had a few out of body experiences and one of them I was actually hovering away from the earth maybe a few hundred miles in space looking at this planet with such a dreadful feeling and it wasn't a feeling that I was getting because I was depressed on earth but it was a dreadful feeling to have to return back here because I feel so apart of something else away from even our galaxy. 

I believe that the universe is so large that it is very possible that most of us here on earth or at least some of us could even be a god or ruler of another galaxy. At least I have been given divine knowledge that this is true and that I myself play a very important role somewhere else in the universe. 

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, L-Ava said:

It's not me talking @Micah . Do check out other clips from Teal Swan. Hope it helps you....

I do watch her videos. I also like watching Sadhguru, you should check him out. 

4 minutes ago, Micah said:

Thanks for the recommendation.... but I prefer the likes of Russell Brand 

1 hour ago, L-Ava said:

It's not me talking @Micah . Do check out other clips from Teal Swan. Hope it helps you....

59 minutes ago, Ana said:

I love Sadhguru :) 

"Isn't it?" Me too Ana. 

Just now, Ana said:

He's so funny. I love how he laughs, with this whole body :D His trunk up and down, up and down  silly-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011

Me too!!! He is so funny, "Can I tell a joke, things are real serious, can I please tell a joke?"

Just now, Ana said:

But these are not Yahoo's. These are  whistling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015  praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006  chatterbox-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948994

Ahhh, I just use the Google ones on my phone touch pad. 

Just now, Ana said:

Oh, so those are from Google. I have seen them around and wondered where they were from.

Yes, Google/Android. 

3 minutes ago, Ana said:

Oh, so those are from Google. I have seen them around and wondered where they were from.

Yes, Google/Android. 

2 minutes ago, Ana said:

I receive Sadhguru's daily quotes by email.

Here's some of his best moments :D 

Just now, Ana said:

"Yes or no"?

:D 

I have to watch this but have you seen the one where someone asked him why Shamans and Yogis have a beard?

6 minutes ago, Micah said:

I have to watch this but have you seen the one where someone asked him why Shamans and Yogis have a beard?

Good, I just watched it. ?