mikestanton

Setting up my Psychic business app!

Setting up my Psychic business app!

I am thinking of launching my own iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android app for by psychic/spiritual business to allow new and existing clients to download and schedule appointments with me.

Does anyone have a suggestion of which service i can use to build my own branded app? I am on a budget. Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

Hey @mikestanton Mike, I am swinging by because I saw that you have had no replies to this query...
My thought would be you are maybe limiting yourself by saying you are on a budget? So you're already putting a limit on what you can do.
So don't limit yourself like that - as that's sending off a message of resistance so nothing or little will happen. Instead, ask for Guidance and the best possible outcome by aiming real high and having faith that the Universe will provide. Then let go and just do it. 
Light,
crystal Rob

Psychic Wing which is from Chatwing is the best and most affordable option. They will provide you your own branded iPhone, iPad, and Android app that has many features including your own booking appointment system and account system, plus you can sync your payment options like PayPal so clients can book and pay at the same time. Check out psychicwing.com