Mai-da

Morning techniques, feelings and thoughts

3 posts in this topic

Morning techniques, feelings and thoughts

Can anyone tell me how you feel, what you think after waking up? is there any intentional thought, feeling you generate that makes you feel better? how does the spontaneous part react in you? how is your brain welcoming this reality?

i instantly start thinking, i mean it's not painful until i start resisting it or have bad thoughts. Do you have any techniques in the morning? but i mean the moment you open your eyes. Maybe i should write,.draw stuff instantly. My mind is active at the very moment. So, what do you do after you wake up/open your eyes/feel, know your consciousness has come back? how do you feel right after you are here,? right after you come back? or even a bit later? what is your morning ritual as a spirit in a human body ? :)

please answer as precise as you can, however you want, just follow the questions, if you feel like it , in the end :D

thanks so much

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

@Majda, I know exactly what you are talking about. Yes!! I'm not the only one!! Haha

No seriously, what works for me is reading the news on a mobile device or reading anything, a book. Also, I noticed that actually getting out of bed and walking around and doing stuff helps significantly with the overwhelming upset feeling. 

Thank you so much for this thread.

???????????

• Upvote 1