authorofdarkness

selenite

5 posts in this topic

I have been using a selenite stone for energy healing and it works very well. It is wonderful for drawing negativity out of in my mind. But there are times after a session of healing that I put it down and feel repulsion toward the stone where I don't even want to touch it because I feel so much negative energy radiating off of it. 

Is this normal???

• Upvote 1

Perhaps it's absorbing all the negative energy and needs a moment to transmute it back into light? I love selenite! I hope you have it outside tonight to absorb the amazing moon energy! ✌️??⭐️

• Upvote 2

@authorofdarkness I totally agree with @Bernadette. :) I recommend picking up some palo santo at your local bell,book, and candle shop (or online) and using it to 'smoke out' the feels. You don't have to hold the stone to smudge it if the energy is making you queezy, but if you brush some of the palo santo smoke through your auric field, you should be fine. Sunlight also clears the heck out of the energy that a crystal picks up (from anything), and definitely moonlight!

@Bernadette, I totally hung my scry in the window last night (it's a double sided quartz framed in copper) and man is it happy. I have it around my neck now, and it's like... bursting with energy. 

• Upvote 1

my experience with selenite stone is it's very powerful, but can cause insomnia so I never sleep with it under my pillow.

It's also an amplification & purifying stone.   Meaning that if you lay a crystal on top of your selenite it will cleanse it. it will also amplify that crystal's vibration

Selenite may need cleansing once in a while. but it's one of the rare few stones that rarely need cleansing.
Because they have one of the highest vibrations.   Kyanite is another stone doesn't need much cleaning. 
Although if you're getting negative vibes off your selenite -- it may have absorbed some intense energy & you should clean it.
SMUDGE it.  

NEVER EVER run selenite under water..  it'll dissolve in water..  lol.   & leave under moonlight sometimes.. just make sure 
it won't rain that night

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1