moonpriestessa

Mary Magdalene & Jesus

8 posts in this topic

Mary Magdalene & Jesus

I personally believe that Mary Magdalene & Jesus were together and each others twin soul, their counterparts. 

I don't understand why people would deny that Jesus had a wife and pretty much deny her association with him.

What do you think?

i was/am considered to be the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene :)) thats what i was sure my " ex guru" saw in and thought of me, and we have/had many similarities and inclinations, from what i have read about her, but, i dont know... But yes! hoo ba ba hoo, we were very much in love :P

just kidding

ppl deny it cause they want to make him super godish, sinless, as if sex is sinful, enjoyment is a sin, (i still feel this though deep down, i might be caring it from past lives) earthly pleasures are not for the son of god, women are evil and manipulative, men should stay away from them, divine men, and all that... I think that's the cause. 

I dont hold any factual info, but i would like to hear more

actually, they denied her association with him i believe because she was considered a whore, a disgrace 

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

So jesus mastered himself so the more you know yourself and that you are god in a body you could only be with another "god" in a body or that wont work, or the person would have to be willing to evolve as much as he loves to, master each chakra, experience the nonphysical side, bring it here, or at least be aware of it. At that level the soul picks, not even the ego, whatever magnetic attraction you feel is necessary at that moment then you move on, so yeah he's soul picked her. She would of had to be conscious too, not as much as him but enough to know she is source in a body more than human, the shit he was trying to teach everyone.

Imagine YouTube comments if Jesus came back lol, in this time, what the trolls would say. I'm a consciousness state, and I'm back in multiple people, not just one, now stop putting me on a pedestal and believe in yourselves!, he would say something like that, you are god!

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

She would of had to be conscious too, not as much as him but enough to know she is source in a body more than human, the shit he was trying to teach everyone.

Can you tell me how conscious he was, since there is a degree to it ? ?

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Majda said:

Can you tell me how conscious he was, since there is a degree to it ? ?

I'll try to create a image. so because we are creating from the subconscious we believe only the physical exists and our thoughts are from the physical, ideas beliefs being passed down and those thoughts are being bounced around and our subconscious and absorbing all of it now we are limited in belief systems from the outside world telling us what is true and false, meanwhile we have a nonphysical soul aspect to us. that is also real, the outside is the illusion all the teachers and adults and are limited by the physical and the subconscious believes only this is true, so now that you are aware of the soul aspect of yourself, the nonphysical aspect, your awareness goes up and now your soul thoughts or nonphysical knowing are bouncing of your subconscious creating a different reality, because this is a hologram. we think there is a difference from physical and nonphysical but its just dense here, it is still nonphysical the illusion is that it is physical, we can change rules here, so now that the subconscious is bouncing around thoughts from the soul aspect it now knows what is possible, leaving your body, telekinesis, levitation, all because its awareness got so high the subconscious now absorbed those knowings rather then the outside illusion, so now imagine your subconscious only getting its knowing from the soul aspect and ignores the physical, that's how you do the "Impossible" here, that's how fucking strong the subconscious is, we are just creating from the physical and limited by that illusion when we flip it and have a soul awareness now we can change our subconscious to see the bigger objective truth and see that it is possible because its a hologram lol.

think of it like this, in the middle is the subconscious which is the creator, and the right is the beliefs of the outside world and passed down information about what is true, and it never goes to the left side where this objective truth is, the soul multidimensional awareness that knows you are not the body and this is actually a hologram, we just programmed our subconscious from everything the physical has to offer. now when you are only at soul awareness your subconscious can now bounce those knowings to your subconscious to do what the soul knows it can do and the subconscious now knows this other side is real and creates from that, you just need to get rid of the echoes of the lies you were told by the outside physical reality. the middle line is the creator and the people able to do the impossible are on the left and their subconscious made the shift or they never forgot. left is soul objective truth and the right would be physical illusion, and imagine the middle is solid and cant go to the left because subconsciously it doesn't believe it and that's the creator lol, now we just have to remember and let the subconscious do the shift and we can do what you hear on autobiography of a yogi. Think of ancient civilizations and them able to do this, know all this, it sounds fantasy but tis real, we just forgot. jesus knew about the left side, the objective nonphysical aspect and his subconscious shifted to know tis in a hologram, a video game, cool huh? and there were more he was just famous and we like to put people on a pedestal rather than going oh shit I can do that too?!

Image result for pong

4 hours ago, Alex7 said:

Imagine YouTube comments if Jesus came back lol, in this time, what the trolls would say. I'm a consciousness state, and I'm back in multiple people, not just one, now stop putting me on a pedestal and believe in yourselves!, he would say something like that, you are god!

This got to be your best comment on this forum so far  @Alex7. Lolll!

Such a nice synchronicity OP, im spendding a lot of my free time in a personal quest to find the truth behind the christian religion

and cracking  the "Davinci Code"...

so far im feelling closer  and closer by the day , to find out  what was really going on at that time in history. 

Here we got a couple clues deliver my the bard himself talking about early gnosticism , hermeticism and christianity.  #McKennaSummon

Edited by Morpheus Wildcard
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Morpheus Wildcard said:

This got to be your best comment on this forum so far  @Alex7. Lolll!

Such a nice synchronicity OP, im spendding a lot of my free time in a personal quest to find the truth behind the christian religion

and cracking  the "Davinci Code"...

so far im feelling closer  and closer by the day , to find out  what was really going on at that time in history. 

Here we got a couple clues deliver my the bard himself talking about early gnosticism , hermeticism and christianity.  #McKennaSummon

yeah I heard of that before, and the stoned ape theory. I think he was real, but people love to warship lol meanwhile this love they project onto him is in them...

So what if she was his wife, lover, soulmate etc. He was still enlightened being, son of god, incarnation of god, lamb (blood sacrifice) of god. lord of light, lord of love, salvation, redemption, word of god incarnate. advocate before the throne. Just because the misogynists within the church want to emasculate him doesn't mean we have to. The hierarchy of the church is primarily concerned with maintaining the authority of the church. The Christ overturned the hierarchy in the temple in his day we need to do the same. The Christ is not the same as Jesus it is the power and authority he received from god which he shares with us through the baptism of the spirit. We become Christians, Christ carriers, Christ lovers, we become possessed by the holy Spirit of God the Christ, the anointing, the anointed. It's not what Jesus did in the flesh but what the Christ does in the Spirit that's important!