HolographicLight

US Cities with the highest consciousness?

US Cities with the highest consciousness?

Hello!

Would anyone be so kind to shed some light on what these cities are like spiritually for metaphysical community and friendship? Is it easy to live a new age life in these places? (I know Teal has done diagnoses on some of these cities already, just looking for a first person's experience and perspective if anyone's lived in them) Thank you!

Denver, Phoenix, Sedona/Flagstaff, Sacramento, San Francisco, Asheville NC

Please let me know if anyone has lived in these places and your experience, much appreciated :)

I AM SORRY YOU OFFENDED BY THE TRUTH

HOW SAD FOR YOU

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND MOVE TO DETROIT, GET ALONG WITH THE COMMUNITY, RAISE YOR CHILDREN IN THEIR SCHOOLS.

YOU WILL BE RACIST BY YOUR SECOND YEAR.

TAKE THE BLIND FOLD OFF !!!!!

DON'T SHOUT!

David, I work in Manhattan.  I work with Christians, Jews, Africa Americans, Latinos, and Muslims every day.  We all work together very well.  From my perspective, you are the one with the blindfold.

Maybe what you see is not an outcome of race differences.  Maybe what you see is an outcome of poverty.  Just speculating.

Edited by Scot

Scot the 'crime and degeneracy is rooted in poverty' is such a total lie.

Maybe you should look at the Amish. look at the poverty in places like middle east and far east, especially Thailand or china. I live in china, and I sometimes think the poor are actually better people than the middle class.

but you can settle into that little myth if it serves your purpose. You don't have to admit that race and culture are actually more important than poverty -- poverty makes the white man and middle-class the scapegoat. convenient

by the way, read in the news today that the whole damn internet banned stormfront today. google, facebook, everybody. ...because the mega-corps own free speech.

they own your MIND.

Joseph, there is a difference between a golden shepherd and a bulldog, a poodle and a pit bull... and these are just breeds of dogs, no more than a few hundred years old. More than their physical appearance, they have behavioural and temperamental tendencies. Human races that evolved, (or didn't,) on separate continents for thousands, tens of thousands of years have strikingly different behavioural characteristics.

Come to China one day and take a good look at the people here. Then go to Somalia. Then Sweden.

Culture is certainly influenced by race, and the Internationalists are trying to mask race with their consumer culture of idiocracy, ..but it's not working. ...That's why they continue to be statistically less intelligent, prone to violence, and breed irresponsibly. ...These are people who never evolved, and if it weren't for their migration via slavery and colonial influence, they would still be throwing spears at each-other.

You have been infinitely brainwashed not to be blind to this.

Walt, I am a sane human being. Rational, investigative, spiritual and righteous. You, ironically, are none of these things.

On 8/28/2017 at 11:43 AM, HolographicLight said:

just looking for a first person's experience and perspective if anyone's lived in them) Thank you!

Denver, Phoenix, Sedona/Flagstaff, Sacramento, San Francisco, Asheville NC

Please let me know if anyone has lived in these places and your experience, much appreciated :)

The best thing, if possible, is to get in a van and just go see for yourself.  Visit a bunch of different places and gauge your experience of those places with "boots on the ground"

This is going to just be my subjective personal experience of the places on your list that I can speak to....and I hear that you want spiritual community, but that can mean a lot of different things.  I should ask--what does that mean/look like to you?  What aspect of spirituality are you seeking to expand in personally and what are you looking for in a community?

One thing I have noticed is that there seem to be "pockets" of spiritual communities almost everywhere.  One thing is that the places where you can easily find spiritual community come with their own problems; so try to go in with your eyes as open as possible to the shadow aspects of whatever communities you find.  

I guess I can speak more to vibration, my personal experience of the vibration.  

Denver-!!!  YES.  NO.  YES.  NO!!! Maybe, you decide.....

I almost moved to Denver.  A close friend and gifted clairvoyant healer was living there and when I went to visit, it was magical.  She took me to an ecstatic dance night---something I had never experienced before.  It was weird and wonderful and I wanted more. I had planned on coming back for the next stage of my own intuitive development and study at the same institute where by friend learned. I stayed at a charming Airbnb room in a house that had backyard chickens and things were really flowing.  2 years later when I went back; I had a very different experience.  My psychic friend who had been in Denver for over a decade, felt suddenly guided to sell her home and relocate to Oregon.  The area had contracted some of the silicon valley energy and felt hectic and buzzing.  I felt the presence of a lot of the intelligence/military and deep state.  I received a number of very disturbing "downloads" while at the airport, which is a place I normally really enjoy. CAVEAT: it still seems to be a place that its relatively easy to make/find a group of friends, there's still a LOT of great spiritual stuff going on.  Kombucha and cold brew on tap everywhere.  If you aren't too sensitive yet, it might be a good place to get started.  Rents have gone up a lot but its a great combo  of a place where its possible to be "spiritual" and still have a real job. As your intuition develops, you will know if/when to move on.  

SEDONA/FLAGSTAFF

I was recently in Sedona and Flagstaff.  The energy in Flagstaff is GOOD but mixed.  There is something about it that I REALLY like; I don't know what the underlying shadow aspect is--I didn't stay long enough to find out.  But I got the feeling like it would be possible to find/build a good little tribe there. Kind of like maybe people who want to be close to the offerings of Sedona but without the hype and high price tag?  It also feels good on its own.  The forest is IN the city.  Its cool. 

Sedona is GORGEOUS.  SO so so beautiful.  Was there for 3 days and couldn't leave soon enough.   The artifice and the....I don't know....so many people there looking for spirituality to LOOK a certain way. Its really hard for me to put my finger on it.   It felt like metaphysical Disneyland.  Instagram spirituality. Like people who get really into yoga for the Lululemon and "namaste"  I actually felt pretty sad about that and wished there was a way to get rid of all the people and just experience the area because there is definitely a lot going on there energetically; but I personally wasn't able to feel past the vibration given off by all the people in order to feel/listen to the land.  

Mt Shasta!!!!  That place is AMAZING.  I slept on the side of a freeway, I should have woken up feeling like shit and I felt SO GOOD.  A combination of grounded and safe but also able to access the "higher" stuff.  Didn't find out till months later that Mt Shasta is a famous vortex.  

San Francisco---stay away for now.  It used to be possible there, but right now, its like moving to Manhattan.  Ironically, Brooklyn seems to be blossoming an authentic spiritual community.    Same idea with San Francisco; I'd stay outside of the city, but if you look north to Marin or some of the surrounding areas.  

Sacramento--NO.  Just, no.  You could get it done there, I know people are, but don't MOVE to sacramento for that reason.  

Phoenix---NO.  Did you watch Teals Phoenix video?

Santa Barbara is an expensive, but if you want to plug into a spiritual community---maybe good option.  Plus its beautiful.  One of my favorite places.

Have you considered the Hawaiian Islands?  I visited Honolulu (which I expected not to like), but the vibration of the islands is SO HIGH.  I feel like its almost impossible NOT to be spiritual there, and for that reason, despite the small population, there are numerous different spiritual communities and sub-cultures there.  I have no idea how the money works, I almost moved there after visiting, but my friends scared me away by convincing me that bc 1) Im white and 2) not from the islands, that they wouldn't even hire me and McDonalds, and if they did, you would be treated like shit until you quit.  So, theres your shadow side of Hawaii.  Obviously, people are doing it and making it happen, but my personal situation is such that that particular struggle is not a good match for me at this moment.  I have a dog and bringing her there would be a big ordeal.  If I was in a slightly different situation, I would TOTALLY just show up there with enough money to buy a 1998 Ford Expedition and live in that till I figured it out.  

Montana is AMAZING.  

ugh its super late and Ive gotta get to bed.   Let us know your progress and personal assessments of places!

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2017 at 4:51 PM, You'reMyFavorite said:

Also, just fyi, Denver is one of Satan's little playgrounds now. All kinds of creepy wierd psychos live here. The mysterious DIA tunnels are here, CIA headquarters too, also pedophile artwork and groups, and just.... wierd vibes from people and businesses.

DUDE--!!!

Thank you for saying that.  That is EXACTLY what I picked up (psychically/intuitively) the last time I was there; the feeling was so strong that I didn't want to stay long enough to find out for sure.  

The last time I was there, one of the downloads I got was about it being the "new capital". (??)  I don't even understand what that means, but again, didn't want to stay and find out.  Also, there's something underneath that airport.  I don't know what it is, but it seems to go down very far.  The deeper you go the hotter it gets-- don't even know how they would keep it cool.  

• Upvote 2

On 9/10/2017 at 4:16 AM, WildSage said:

The best thing, if possible, is to get in a van and just go see for yourself.  Visit a bunch of different places and gauge your experience of those places with "boots on the ground"

This is going to just be my subjective personal experience of the places on your list that I can speak to....and I hear that you want spiritual community, but that can mean a lot of different things.  I should ask--what does that mean/look like to you?  What aspect of spirituality are you seeking to expand in personally and what are you looking for in a community?

One thing I have noticed is that there seem to be "pockets" of spiritual communities almost everywhere.  One thing is that the places where you can easily find spiritual community come with their own problems; so try to go in with your eyes as open as possible to the shadow aspects of whatever communities you find.  

I guess I can speak more to vibration, my personal experience of the vibration.  

Denver-!!!  YES.  NO.  YES.  NO!!! Maybe, you decide.....

I almost moved to Denver.  A close friend and gifted clairvoyant healer was living there and when I went to visit, it was magical.  She took me to an ecstatic dance night---something I had never experienced before.  It was weird and wonderful and I wanted more. I had planned on coming back for the next stage of my own intuitive development and study at the same institute where by friend learned. I stayed at a charming Airbnb room in a house that had backyard chickens and things were really flowing.  2 years later when I went back; I had a very different experience.  My psychic friend who had been in Denver for over a decade, felt suddenly guided to sell her home and relocate to Oregon.  The area had contracted some of the silicon valley energy and felt hectic and buzzing.  I felt the presence of a lot of the intelligence/military and deep state.  I received a number of very disturbing "downloads" while at the airport, which is a place I normally really enjoy. CAVEAT: it still seems to be a place that its relatively easy to make/find a group of friends, there's still a LOT of great spiritual stuff going on.  Kombucha and cold brew on tap everywhere.  If you aren't too sensitive yet, it might be a good place to get started.  Rents have gone up a lot but its a great combo  of a place where its possible to be "spiritual" and still have a real job. As your intuition develops, you will know if/when to move on.  

SEDONA/FLAGSTAFF

I was recently in Sedona and Flagstaff.  The energy in Flagstaff is GOOD but mixed.  There is something about it that I REALLY like; I don't know what the underlying shadow aspect is--I didn't stay long enough to find out.  But I got the feeling like it would be possible to find/build a good little tribe there. Kind of like maybe people who want to be close to the offerings of Sedona but without the hype and high price tag?  It also feels good on its own.  The forest is IN the city.  Its cool. 

Sedona is GORGEOUS.  SO so so beautiful.  Was there for 3 days and couldn't leave soon enough.   The artifice and the....I don't know....so many people there looking for spirituality to LOOK a certain way. Its really hard for me to put my finger on it.   It felt like metaphysical Disneyland.  Instagram spirituality. Like people who get really into yoga for the Lululemon and "namaste"  I actually felt pretty sad about that and wished there was a way to get rid of all the people and just experience the area because there is definitely a lot going on there energetically; but I personally wasn't able to feel past the vibration given off by all the people in order to feel/listen to the land.  

Mt Shasta!!!!  That place is AMAZING.  I slept on the side of a freeway, I should have woken up feeling like shit and I felt SO GOOD.  A combination of grounded and safe but also able to access the "higher" stuff.  Didn't find out till months later that Mt Shasta is a famous vortex.  

San Francisco---stay away for now.  It used to be possible there, but right now, its like moving to Manhattan.  Ironically, Brooklyn seems to be blossoming an authentic spiritual community.    Same idea with San Francisco; I'd stay outside of the city, but if you look north to Marin or some of the surrounding areas.  

Sacramento--NO.  Just, no.  You could get it done there, I know people are, but don't MOVE to sacramento for that reason.  

Phoenix---NO.  Did you watch Teals Phoenix video?

Santa Barbara is an expensive, but if you want to plug into a spiritual community---maybe good option.  Plus its beautiful.  One of my favorite places.

Have you considered the Hawaiian Islands?  I visited Honolulu (which I expected not to like), but the vibration of the islands is SO HIGH.  I feel like its almost impossible NOT to be spiritual there, and for that reason, despite the small population, there are numerous different spiritual communities and sub-cultures there.  I have no idea how the money works, I almost moved there after visiting, but my friends scared me away by convincing me that bc 1) Im white and 2) not from the islands, that they wouldn't even hire me and McDonalds, and if they did, you would be treated like shit until you quit.  So, theres your shadow side of Hawaii.  Obviously, people are doing it and making it happen, but my personal situation is such that that particular struggle is not a good match for me at this moment.  I have a dog and bringing her there would be a big ordeal.  If I was in a slightly different situation, I would TOTALLY just show up there with enough money to buy a 1998 Ford Expedition and live in that till I figured it out.  

Montana is AMAZING.  

ugh its super late and Ive gotta get to bed.   Let us know your progress and personal assessments of places!

Hi Wild Sage!!

Thank you so much on your insight into these places. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your response!! 

I agree with you guys 100%. I've always been on the fence about Denver because I felt that it is indeed a "wolf in sheep's clothing." Some of the negatives that have turned me off of Denver are its somewhat isolating location, beer brewing & drinking culture (I don't drink beer or alcohol), the almost annoying/immature marijuana culture (no offense to anyone who smokes if needed), and I get a pervasive neo-nazi vibe from this place as well (and I'm white by the way). After doing some research on the Denver airport and listening to some channeling videos about the city itself, I think that there is definitely something sinister "brewing" beneath the city. That's why I've always been hesistant to go there. I would love to go to Boulder, and I'd probably only stay in Boulder most likely. I feel you on Denver though, I think it's like the next D.C. but sequestered.

On 9/11/2017 at 6:51 PM, You'reMyFavorite said:

I live in Denver. I like the kombucha on tap, even though it's probably made with fluoride tap water. Spiritual community? *sigh* Well there are lots of people here who believe in the law of attraction. Incidentally, so do I to a degree. Other than that, you have drug users. Ayahuasca sessions in Boulder. I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly. Many new ager spiritual types here, sure.

Also, just fyi, Denver is one of Satan's little playgrounds now. All kinds of creepy wierd psychos live here. The mysterious DIA tunnels are here, CIA headquarters too, also pedophile artwork and groups, and just.... wierd vibes from people and businesses. I've been sifficiently creeped out but haven't moved yet. Denver is a hot spot for sickness and corruption, societal degradation of every kind. Pretty awful. But, nice parts. Some suburbs are nice, and the mountains.  Very sad. It's a mix, unfortunately.

Thank you You'reMyFavorite! I feel you on this, and am going to trust and take your advice. 

SEDONA & FLAGSTAFF: Just drove through Flagstaff recently and then down into Sedona. I loved the scenery and the outer skirts of Flagstaff. I loved Sedona too, but again, Wild Sage hit the nail on the head! Also, Teal's blog of Sedona is pretty much correct. There's really no industry there (besides tourism) and I don't know where you would get a decent job. 

SAN FRANCISCO: Yeah, I wouldn't move downtown into the city, but I loved Mill Valley and other places in Marin. I would even settle for some place in Napa or Sonoma. There's always been this energy with the bay and surrounding geographical areas that ignite my being and senses. The geography is so diverse, it pulls at my senses from one extreme to another. I've always felt called to live in that region for the catalyzing contrast of it all. 

HAWAII & MT. SHASTA: I've never been yet, but I'm excited to go someday!

PORTLAND: I've been to portland. I just didn't like it due to the weather. We went in June and it was so cold and rainy, it reminded me of New England. I was somewhat disappointed because I knew how progressive the place is, and yet it didn't click with me. I read Teal's blog on this city as well. She is so accurate. 

ASHEVILLE, NC: I love Asheville. Not many people have heard of it or know about it. It's a small metaphysical/new age town in western NC in the smoky mountains. The Biltmore mansion is located here, which is pretty much the main tourist attraction. But Asheville has so much more to offer like white water rafting, zip lining, crystal mining, and excellent veg restaurants. Asheville also lays amongst several large vortexes of energy much like Sedona. I actually felt more catalyzed by the energy in Asheville than Sedona. Asheville took my subconscious and completely manifested it full form in my experience there. The only downside to Asheville is that North Carolina in general is no too progressive or liberal, so don't expect the same types of laws and treatment that you get in states like CA or NY. Otherwise, Asheville would be my ultimate hands-down metaphysical/new age retreat town. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2017 at 6:41 AM, HolographicLight said:

ASHEVILLE, NC: I love Asheville. Not many people have heard of it or know about it. It's a small metaphysical/new age town in western NC in the smoky mountains. The Biltmore mansion is located here, which is pretty much the main tourist attraction. But Asheville has so much more to offer like white water rafting, zip lining, crystal mining, and excellent veg restaurants. Asheville also lays amongst several large vortexes of energy much like Sedona. I actually felt more catalyzed by the energy in Asheville than Sedona. Asheville took my subconscious and completely manifested it full form in my experience there. The only downside to Asheville is that North Carolina in general is no too progressive or liberal, so don't expect the same types of laws and treatment that you get in states like CA or NY. Otherwise, Asheville would be my ultimate hands-down metaphysical/new age retreat town. 

Wow really great.  I LOVE your description of Asheville!  And from what you said it sounds like it might be just the spot.  I've never been there yet but have heard a few things about it being a great place for Millennials to go and actually make a life.  If I get a chance to get over that way I will CERTAINLY check it out!

Will you keep us updated on what you decide and the other places you visit?

Which laws in CA or NY are you referring to? Most of them SUCK, but there are a handful that can make a difference for certain people. Some of the wage laws in CA are good (like getting minimum wage as a restaurant server and none of that "right to work" being paid $2.25/hr crap), but the DMV will want your car smogged every other year.   There's a line between conservatism and like, backwater hicksville that is steeped in racism and closed-mindedness. 

Conservative vs Progressive---either of these can just go too far.  The truth is that many former good "progressive" stuff has become very ungrounded and is kinda going off the deep end like the gender neutral bathroom issue. 

If anything, I feel like adding your vibration, and the contribution of that vibration to the spiritual community will be an asset.  In many ways we are like antenna and adding our vibration to a place, or group can really impact the area and bring the overall energy up.  We all know this to be true, but usually in its counter-example of "one bad apple spoils the bunch" and how one negative nelly can really bring a group down.   The same is true with positive energy, and I can see that happening in the synchronization workshops Teal does---sometimes just being around a person who is vibrating at a higher frequency that your soul is in alignment with can cause healing and bring a person much  closer to matching that higher vibration.  

Edited by WildSage

On 9/21/2017 at 10:10 PM, WildSage said:

Wow really great.  I LOVE your description of Asheville!  And from what you said it sounds like it might be just the spot.  I've never been there yet but have heard a few things about it being a great place for Millennials to go and actually make a life.  If I get a chance to get over that way I will CERTAINLY check it out!

Will you keep us updated on what you decide and the other places you visit?

Which laws in CA or NY are you referring to? Most of them SUCK, but there are a handful that can make a difference for certain people. Some of the wage laws in CA are good (like getting minimum wage as a restaurant server and none of that "right to work" being paid $2.25/hr crap), but the DMV will want your car smogged every other year.   There's a line between conservatism and like, backwater hicksville that is steeped in racism and closed-mindedness. 

Conservative vs Progressive---either of these can just go too far.  The truth is that many former good "progressive" stuff has become very ungrounded and is kinda going off the deep end like the gender neutral bathroom issue. 

If anything, I feel like adding your vibration, and the contribution of that vibration to the spiritual community will be an asset.  In many ways we are like antenna and adding our vibration to a place, or group can really impact the area and bring the overall energy up.  We all know this to be true, but usually in its counter-example of "one bad apple spoils the bunch" and how one negative nelly can really bring a group down.   The same is true with positive energy, and I can see that happening in the synchronization workshops Teal does---sometimes just being around a person who is vibrating at a higher frequency that your soul is in alignment with can cause healing and bring a person much  closer to matching that higher vibration.  

Primarily LGBT laws and gay rights (for me as a gay man is super important :). CA, OR, WA, NV, UT, CO, NM & NY all prohibit housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation. NC only protects lgbt citizens from employment discrimination in state positions only. So, if an lgbt person were to live in NC without a state job, then they could be subject to discrimination or hate crimes without any protection from the law. It's a risk, especially in a rural southern area. Even though I've lived in Florida where only sexual orientation was identitifed in the state hate crimes, I'd rather move to a place which has these other progressive protections in place (not that I'm expecting hate or anything, especially since I try to keep a positive vibe and attract good things LOA! ha). I would simply feel better living in a place with the majority of my spiritual lgbt cohort lol. 

I'd probably describe Asheville as a progressive's getaway in a conservative state. However, I'm sure there are most definitely backwater hicksville towns spotted all over which I would avoid. It is indeed a metaphysical town, a great one, but is Asheville the place with the highest consciousness or ultimately, the place for me? As a young lgbt man, unfortunately not and that's what makes me personally put a NO next to the place for permanent livability and rather a yearly getaway or destination trip. 

Hey there, it’s been a few months. Any updates?

you’re right about being gay factoring into the equation—-and actually with some advantages.  One of my very best friends is gay and it’s been amazing to watch as he’s been able to establish a GOOD network at lightening speed by plugging into the gay community in places where I would be lonely and adrift (Manhattan, San Fran, Paris).

there are 2 spiritual teachers I know of who happen to be gay men; and 1 of them is in Boulder and the other one just moved to brooklyn. I know Brooklyn seems like a super weird place for spiritual community but apparently there is some really interesting stuff happening.

so yeah! Did you move yet? Decide to stay put? Still on the fence?