8 posts in this topic

Human Ascension

What does this actually mean? I feel like this is the closest I can get to what I actually feel that I want, everything I do is on some level associated with this feeling of the best version of everything possible which I know is a possibility and I want it to come true and I wish to allow this and be this ascended forever ascending version of myself which I will do or be anything in order to achieve. Anyone else dream of this type of perfection? I make decisions that I feel like are not where I want to go and I feel bad about the global economy of well-being after and I wonder why I reacted to this person in that way as if what I've learned wasn't enough for me to get it the last time. For example coming from ego despite its falseness and propagating it even though it feels polar to what I desire and have learned. Lay it on me thanks!

23 minutes ago, TylerTheWalker said:

Human Ascension

What does this actually mean? I feel like this is the closest I can get to what I actually feel that I want, everything I do is on some level associated with this feeling of the best version of everything possible which I know is a possibility and I want it to come true and I wish to allow this and be this ascended forever ascending version of myself which I will do or be anything in order to achieve. Anyone else dream of this type of perfection? I make decisions that I feel like are not where I want to go and I feel bad about the global economy of well-being after and I wonder why I reacted to this person in that way as if what I've learned wasn't enough for me to get it the last time. For example coming from ego despite its falseness and propagating it even though it feels polar to what I desire and have learned. Lay it on me thanks!

this humans evolving this is real even though a lot of trolls are just having fun fucking around with gullible people. I love to evolve and the rest doesn't matter to me, I don't watch tv, don't give a fuck about politics, don't care what a human without their connection to their soul thinks of me. I love to evolve so I fast and trace back every addiction I have, I feel the emotions cry all that good stuff and trace it back, I get rid of every addiction, like all of them, you name it all of them and trace it back, I descent everything about myself like why I like this, trace it back, why do I believe that? trace it back, why does my ego believe this? trace it back, you trace everything back and you connect with this nonphysical part of you for real, you don't need a teacher or master or anything like you, you just gain information from going back and tracing these beliefs and emotions and the ego as a layer and your soul is above the ego and just observes. your light body inside of this body doesn't have to eat, so you can not eat if you really want to evolve lol and you can sense people with that light body, its telepathic your heart will tell you who is full of shit or real, its not an accident why you find certain people attractive, you can even trace back who you find attractive and why you find it attractive 4:44 is the time lol.  you have to do the work to evolve its not easy but yeah I'm just doing my blueprint and yeah all that shit you heard about ascended masters and all that is real, read autobiography of a yogi if your interested, they just did the work to get there, but everyone is capable of getting there if that's their choice. We just forgot this and turn one-sided forgot all about this nonphysical part of ourselves that we aren't the body and we can get information from within the change our subconscious to do the "impossible" your subconscious is the creator change that and you change your reality, when your ego knows this higher self soul part of it exists it listening to that above anyone and the awareness your soul gives you changes your subconscious the outside brainwashes you but inside of you is this awareness you can get too, if you are evolving. When your light body is on you don't have to eat and you sleep like 2 or 3 hours, because this nonphysical part of us is integrated to the body, cool huh? lol you have a nonphysical perspective in the physical, you are a walking higher self in the flesh healing for everyone being a part of the collective this high vibrational being in your area, if you volunteered for it on a soul level. look at ancient civilizations if your ego doesn't believe it, look at the religions, there truth in all of it, look at the ascended masters,  listen to yourself above anyone, your authority should be yourself, no one outside of you, and your heart will tell you who to listen to, someone more ahead than you. We lost our nonphysical aspect, or we forgot it I should say, it's always been there its just western society is all physical forgetting what's inside of their body and what that knows, the ego is the illusion and the soul is the eternal objective truth part, to get to that trace everything back, if you want to do that, but yeah its real. you can also trace back belief systems, who gave it to you, why you believe it, all of it.

• Upvote 2

Hi Alex.  Your post sounds like you wrote it at 4:44 am.  Please don't take that as any sort of insult.  I think we are more in touch with our subconscious in the middle of the night and in general, I do think it is good to be in touch with our subconscious.  

But right now I am thinking that our conscious minds can organize our thoughts better and write more succinctly.   So maybe using the conscious mind and being in touch with the subconscious is just one more thing to try to balance.   

• Upvote 1

Hey, thanks for getting back to me alex7 and that's a good idea scot. I'm aware of my unawareness and I just want to be where my soul is, I'll do some more studying to see if I can find more ascension techniques. And share them 

3 hours ago, Scot said:

Hi Alex.  Your post sounds like you wrote it at 4:44 am.  Please don't take that as any sort of insult.  I think we are more in touch with our subconscious in the middle of the night and in general, I do think it is good to be in touch with our subconscious.  

But right now I am thinking that our conscious minds can organize our thoughts better and write more succinctly.   So maybe using the conscious mind and being in touch with the subconscious is just one more thing to try to balance.   

it was 4:44 pm, from my experience the soul awareness or whatever you want to call it, knowing you are not this body and this nonphysical aspect of you exists and when you get to this nonphysical aspect of yourself it can change the subconscious which is like the middle man for your nonphysical and physical self. this is what my higher self tells me anyways, these non physical beings exist, the ones people channel and imagine that awareness on your nonphysical side and your physical body is just connected to it, you could do what this nonphysical higher being could do, so the body wouldn't have to eat since there is no difference in physical and nonphysical just its dense and slow here and we can only see what this body can see but our souls knows beyond this physical reality, that feels real, but there is this nonphysical part of us too. Our soul is multidimensional and attached to this body but isn't the body, like if your soul could bring back 5d 6d 7d information or knowing to the physical body you could do these crazy things, its all just awareness, we just forgot, and we still perpetuate this model of there being no nonphysical aspect of life and give these people a audience that keep perpetuating it, when they are thinking in a one-sided way slowing everyone's evolution down.

@Alex7 Is there a well accepted book describing the model that you are talking about?

I'm not actually all that clear on what these higher dimensions are supposed to be. I understand that the term "dimension" is used to describe levels of consciousness.   And I have had a few experiences that seem to be consistent with the descriptions of "higher dimensions".

Edited by Scot

40 minutes ago, Scot said:

@Alex7 Is there a well accepted book describing the model that you are talking about?

I'm not actually all that clear on what these higher dimensions are supposed to be. I understand that the term "dimension" is used to describe levels of consciousness.   And I have had a few experiences that seem to be consistent with the descriptions of "higher dimensions".

The higher the dimension the faster and more geometric it is, I'm doing a shit job at explain it but our soul is multidimensional, it means when we die we will always be the soul, and that soul has had lots of lives on higher dimensions and other realities, but we only think of earth and being a human. Dolores Cannon has good books about it, the people are hypnotized and have access to the soul and the soul tells them about past lives and civilizations and other beings, all coming from the soul, this nonphysical part of us. You can even have it done on you, it's called quantum healing hypnosis technique, its like going into your souls akashic records. I don't think you can measure it but the ego will naturally deny it, it just will, it can take DMT or whatever psychedelic and it will question if this nonphysical side is real. you would have to leave your body to see it for yourself actual proof because I don't think peoples intuition is enough and to differentiate between ego and soul, its like who am I talking to? Just think of a angel or light being existing on a higher dimension they don't eat or get sick and if they did it it would heal instantly because they would get back in alignment right away, its like instant manifestation, and down here 3d its slow, its takes a while for the body to heal and things to manifest, but they do manifest eventually. lower slower, and higher faster and more geometric, something like that.Image result for dmtImage result for dmt being geometirc our soul is aware of that stuff we are just having this 3d experience but that other side is real, our soul is not here, its on that side, so it can bring information from that side and bring it here. I don't think you will ever find it outside of you, its individual. Teal is good, she sees the world like this, something like that. I don't read anything I just fast connect and write for my own curiosity because everything is inside of us.Image result for alex grey art

• Upvote 2

I have ascended to a degree. I feel that I am somewhere in 4D going to 5D. I can do some super human stuff already. One time I meditated to the point of being half asleep in a Chinese restaurant which caused the whole restaurant to become silent for a few seconds.  I feel I am getting close to my goal of being an ascended master. Animals are highly attracted to me now due to my higher energy. I also believe that the animals are helping me heal. I also see angels as sparks or streaks of light. The angels are all around to help me heal and protect me. My martial arts is very powerful as well. I can probably take on 100 regular humans in a fight. 

My goal is to become like Dr. Manhattan who is basically Lord Shiva:

LordShiva.jpg

Edited by Lord Vega