Sign in to follow this  
Morpheus Wildcard

Unhealthy Energetic Boundaries Aka. Fragmentation

Unhealthy Energetic Boundaries Aka. Fragmentation

Hey what's up you all. *insert  cool glases emoji here*

I've been looking at Teal's material for a long time.

But her latest video "Fragmentation (The Worldwide Disease)"  was of special significance for  me.

Since, from the moment i can remenber, my personal way  of dealing with trauma and  the potential of re-experiencing bad emotions such as pain and dissapoinment( mainly this one ).

has leed me  to set in place  a series of "Unhealthy Energetic Boundaries" deep within my essence.

And therefore , my  personal  journey the last couple years, its been all about integratting those fragments , shedding light on them and in the process hopefully healling those ( a lot of time hidden ) internal energetic boundaries.

Now  i got a series of ways in witch i love to unbury.   One of witch is , making youtube videos. 

Making this one helped me a lot , and gave me relive.  And i hope it can bring the same to you too.!

So , wath you guys think?  
What you guys think as the most effective way to release the energy around internal ,  unhealthy Energetic Boundaries?

Sorry about my english.  It is not my first *lenguaje*.

Peace and love from South America...

Edited by Morpheus Wildcard
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey!!
Morpheus Wildcard please, your video is no longer available. Can you show it to me? I would love to see. I am passing right now to a ruge resistance to moving towards what i want (so much that i don't even know or want to admit what i want) because all the fragmentation that exists in my internal space. I just don't know who i am anymore and i am ashamed of being so different one moment to another, and also ashamed of not being more resolved in this particular moment of my life.
I want to make videos so much and share what i feel and think and connect to others, but i never do so. It's so painfull to try or to almost do it, it's unbelieveble. It's beeing 3 years since i have this desire, but i criticise myself too muchto let me do it.

I am also from South America.
Please, lets share more about this.

Hope you see this message.

On 1/21/2018 at 9:46 PM, bruna said:

Hey!!
Morpheus Wildcard please, your video is no longer available. Can you show it to me? I would love to see. I am passing right now to a ruge resistance to moving towards what i want (so much that i don't even know or want to admit what i want) because all the fragmentation that exists in my internal space. I just don't know who i am anymore and i am ashamed of being so different one moment to another, and also ashamed of not being more resolved in this particular moment of my life.
I want to make videos so much and share what i feel and think and connect to others, but i never do so. It's so painfull to try or to almost do it, it's unbelieveble. It's beeing 3 years since i have this desire, but i criticise myself too muchto let me do it.

I am also from South America.
Please, lets share more about this.

Hope you see this message.

I deleted all of my videos recently because i wanted to get more clarity about some of the subjects  i'll be covering.

#HowFunny.  Different parts of me want different things.

Go ahead and make some videos if you feel the call @bruna