s0147392

Domestic Violence Advocate

I have been with this organization for 8 years, doing intakes for clients, I make sure they receive whatever needs are appropriate for them such as counseling, legal help, shelter. I also teach classes on domestic violence in my town at local schools and hair salons. Yes, I also write about domestic violence for a couple of local papers and I am a survivor of domestic violence from a 13yr marriage which I have written a book on and is in the process of finding a publisher. I have a support group which meets once a week talking about dv. I have a associate's degree in psychology, I also do marketing for the organization, so I go around to other businesses talking about what all we do for clients, and ask for donations, since we're non profit. I appreciate the question for who I am, since you don't know me. I hope this satisfies your concern.

wow you are very judgmental, I would appreciate that you refrain from treating me that way, you don't know me.  and anyway, I'm am not here to impress you I'm here to help people

wow you are very judgmental, I would appreciate that you refrain from treating me that way, you don't know me.  and anyway, I'm am not here to impress you I'm here to help people.

and I don't remember asking for your opinion. you are the reason why I help victims..  I never said I was an expert of Teal's videos. I am an expert of domestic violence though, and you my friend need some help. 

• Upvote 1

btw, I was never defensive about my credentials.. I cannot give out certain information because of confidentiality. and I am very proud of the person I've become! I had a horrible marriage, and had to come out of it barely alive. Like most people who suffer. I can empathize because I've been there. I have lost weight and am very proud of that, and it was the influence of Teal who helped me get there.. I believe you are threatened by strong women.. I would suggest you seek some counseling, but no one can make you go, only you can help yourself, So I'll just say a little prayer for you. 

I am a survivor of domestic violence and I along with ALL victims and survivors should be proud to be!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You have NO right to judge people when you have no idea what they have went through.. So please stop projecting when you say, "Your introductory post was very self centered and spacey. " because that's not me. 

Anyone who knows anything knows you have to be discrete on these sites.. it's called safety.

Good luck to you.. go bash someone else before I have you reported! 

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2017 at 11:48 AM, walt said:

You use a number to identify yourself. Your introductory post was very self centered and spacey. You suggest you are an expert on health after watching one Teal Swan video but admit to being 30 pounds overweight. Now you are being defensive about your domestic violence credentials.

Many people come to this site professing an expertise they really don't possess. I find it admirable you're willing and able to sacrifice what little time you have to be such a valuable resource to people on this board, thank you.

I hope they kick you off of here, all you are doing is bullying people and that is abuse!

3 minutes ago, You'reMyFavorite said:

@s0147392 Hey there! Glad to see you here. Don't mind walt. He's a troll. If you're here and he's trolling you, you're likely doing good things.

Thank you! yes, abusive men find me very threatening! I love it! lol Nice to meet you too! thanks for the back up.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, walt said:

12345678, by all means use me as a spring board to find the validation you seek. I'm not impressed.

btw Walt, you were asking me about my weight loss and the credibility of who I am??? why don't you reveal yourself to us??? huh? afraid of being judged? like you do to so many people on here?? You have know idea of what I'm capable of and all your little body guards can't hold me back I'm way too strong for your mental state

I'm the one who posted pictures and everything! all you do is sit in your chair, you probably don't even have a job.. I'm only judging you because I want you to see how it feels for a change! People on this earth can be beautiful and kind. I have really had it bad in my life and it has really and truly humbled me.  I love good kind people.. but when you're cruel, your cruel and I can't ignore that. I do wish you can get to see the mistakes you're making so that you can realize how beautiful life can really be.. I'm as real as they come, but someone hurt you and now you  don't trust anyone, and in fact, who ever hurt you made you feel so self conscious that you have to point at everyone else so no one looks at you.. but I see you! I'm not blind, I see how intelligent you are, and how hurt you are. You saw me as a threat and thought you could bully me away from here, I hate to tell you that I'm staying and it doesn't bother me if  you like me or not, because I like myself enough to not care who like me or not, lots of people don't like me because I'm healthy.. they see that as threatening. I 'm happy with my life, they see that as annoying, it's a jealousy thing because they wish they were happy.. it's sad, but I cannot change others, they have to work on themselves just as I did.. it's a lot of work, but it's very worth it. 

I don't mean to be mean to you Walt, I just wish you'd understand I'm not a threat. I'm just a person reaching out to help  other people who are hurting to offer them some help..

But I will not stand for abuse.

go outside get real abuse, i am sure with this kind of false kindness and total egoistic beliefs will surely take you to a beautiful realm of falsety and illusions, 

1 minute ago, s0147392 said:

I forgive you

hahaha thank you. Thank you God

Edited by Majda

2 minutes ago, Majda said:

go outside get real abuse, i am sure with this kind of false kindness and total egoistic beliefs will surely take you to a beautiful realm of falsety and illusions, 

hahaha thank you. Thank you God

please watch this video 

4 hours ago, s0147392 said:

btw, I was never defensive about my credentials.. I cannot give out certain information because of confidentiality. and I am very proud of the person I've become! I had a horrible marriage, and had to come out of it barely alive. Like most people who suffer. I can empathize because I've been there. I have lost weight and am very proud of that, and it was the influence of Teal who helped me get there.. I believe you are threatened by strong women.. I would suggest you seek some counseling, but no one can make you go, only you can help yourself, So I'll just say a little prayer for you. 

I am a survivor of domestic violence and I along with ALL victims and survivors should be proud to be!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You have NO right to judge people when you have no idea what they have went through.. So please stop projecting when you say, "Your introductory post was very self centered and spacey. " because that's not me. 

Anyone who knows anything knows you have to be discrete on these sites.. it's called safety.

Good luck to you.. go bash someone else before I have you reported! 

his comment is analytical, just analytical, deductive, bit willing to inflict harm, but his approach has tendency to show expertise and provide knowledge

and you are not discreet. You are just afraid to show yourself, cause you dont know yourself. And everyone decides for ones own level of discretion, here and everwhere

when people are mean to each other, love cannot prevail.. I do hope you can start to see that one day.. you don't need to be protecting an abuser, you need to be taking care of yourself, love you!!

1 minute ago, Majda said:

his comment is analytical, just analytical, deductive, bit willing to inflict harm, but his approach has tendency to show expertise and provide knowledge

and you are not discreet. You are just afraid to show yourself, cause you dont know yourself. And everyone decides for ones own level of discretion, here and everwhere

um, I already posted a bunch of pictures about me?? and who I am, you need to stop listening to that man! 

and wow so much one can say based on your words. Pride? Proud? alive off of your marriage? thank god your husband got out of it alive :)) just kidding :) strong woman? for losing weight or for convincing yourself to be a strong woman? congrats, but we all still have lot to learn.