wootton98

techniques for getting out of body?

8 posts in this topic

techniques for getting out of body?

I have experimented with getting out of body before and I've been successful 3 times (out of like 100)  The technique I used was to watch my in breath and out breath and eventually I would set the intention to leave my body. I was wondering if anyone has any more practical techniques for getting out of body? Perhaps with a higher success rate? 

• Upvote 1

Well, I know how to do it but I still get a bit scared when attempting to practice oobe so I usually stop and go to sleep but each time I'm a little closer because I know important it is. One of the tricks you can do after your body is asleep is literally rock yourself out of your body with your mind(left and right) but I believe it's actually a journey inward. I have more experiments to do but I have studied a bunch I just need to jump in to myself. Hope this gotcha closer to your answer! Plus you can always connect with spirit guides!

• Upvote 1

On 28/08/2017 at 4:54 AM, walt said:

Lucid dreaming?

I thought they where two completely different things? Perhaps you have some experience of the two? I have never tried lucid dreaming myself. 

On 24/08/2017 at 11:57 PM, TylerTheWalker said:

Well, I know how to do it but I still get a bit scared when attempting to practice oobe so I usually stop and go to sleep but each time I'm a little closer because I know important it is. One of the tricks you can do after your body is asleep is literally rock yourself out of your body with your mind(left and right) but I believe it's actually a journey inward. I have more experiments to do but I have studied a bunch I just need to jump in to myself. Hope this gotcha closer to your answer! Plus you can always connect with spirit guides!

I personally struggled with fear of getting out of body at first too! I think once you make the initial breakthrough you drop the fear and learn to embrace the experience. That's actually quite an interesting technique, I just find the hypnogigic state process extremely tedious. 

Lucid dreaming and astral projection occur in the same realm, lucid dreaming is when you are dreaming and realize then become conscious. Astral projection is when you go from consciously awake to consciously asleep but when you become consciously awake the meaning between the two doesn't really matter because the effect is the same.

Edited by TylerTheWalker
  • Upvote 2

You can try the 4:00 AM method.

Go to bed at 10:00 PM and set an alarm to wake you up at 4:00 AM. 

Once you're awaken, lean your body at an angle of 45 degrees. This is vital for the success of have out-of-body experience. You can achieve that with a reclining chair.

After you're in that position, visualize a globe of light, the size of a tennis ball, about 1 foot away from you. And after a couple of minutes your body is going to fall asleep and you’re going to find your consciousness in the subtle etheric body.

• Upvote 3

I will have to set my alarm for earlier, when I wake up at 4am I'm up and I usually wake up around that time, this morning 3:33 when I looked at the clock, I have insomnia I should mention.

• Upvote 2