Aubrie

Misery loves company

4 posts in this topic

Misery loves company

Recently in my life, if I am of high vibration and others around me are of low, they shy away from me and resist becoming of higher vibration and I refuse to become of lower vibration. Should I stop resisting so that I can better connect with them and then we can rise in vibration together? I don't want to keep leaving others behind to wallow in their misery. How would I go about this?

Humility, you were once of lower vibration and you've risen through learning and practice. Humble yourself remembering where you've been and serve others to raise the vibration of the whole.

Someone helped you see along the way, someone encouraged you in your journey, someone returned to bring you with them to a higher plane. Do the same and you will learn so much and experience so much. Magnify the joy.

• Upvote 1

I've experienced this question of Loyalty.  You think they see your sacrifice and love for them, but they are in a place that they can't see or appreciate your efforts.  It's sounds like your putting your life on Pause.   If what I am saying is correct... the universe will eventually twist in a way that will make it utterly impossible, or unbearable to remain friends with your low energy friends.  But with that, you don't actually leave them, you carry them with you in your heart, Just as you do now.  ...  The middle way would be to remain on your high vibration path, and always be open to them with an open hand, and remind them periodically that your there for them.

I went through the same. But remember you were once too with lower vibration and some still experience lower vibration while being on a higher vibration most of the time. Help those that have lower vibration. This will reward you.