deniz

Body healing work versus shadow work

20 posts in this topic

Body healing work versus shadow work

Hi guys!!

I hope somebody with experience or deep knowledge can help me understand:

on one hand I believe that for real healing shadow work is the the way. Because we need to go to the core, experience what we never could experience and go theough the emotional healing cicle and retrieve a fragment of our being. I believe in the power of the completionnproces and some other processes.

on the other hand there are healers out there who can change a persons life with their hands. Powerfull healers who take away a desease or pattern like addiction that stays away and does not come back.

So my question is: how does that work? I was convinced body work healing can only solve a problem temporarely. But there are cases that prove the opposite. How is that possible without shadow work? Without meeting the core-issue and reprogramming the system? 

I thought body energy work was only targeting symptoms. 

I met someone yesterday. A powerful healer. He pit his hands on me and it felt like millions of butterflies entering my heart. I told him I have done so much work but do not seem to be able to change behabioural patterns like anger issues. He said you will change now. I so badly want to believe him!  also I know a powerfull shaman who heals like this. And so many others.

iIs that all bypassing or is it real definite healing?  Does this mean we can heal without shadow work?

I wish Teal would answer this but my ask teal questions are never answered so I hope there is somebody out here on this forum who has heard Teal talk about this?

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have not heard Teal talk about this, but she has a video on healing with hands, channeling energy like that, but i am not sure if she finds herself competent enough or interested in that kind of healing, or meant to do that precisely. 

Very interesting topic, i wish everyone that knows something, or has whatever experience opinion, expresses on this subject. 

Before Teal, i was subjected to a spiritual guide in my country. He is a very competent man and noone has healed me and made me so energised, willing and open like him. He is/was just transfering energy to the crowd from a far and i felt it in my crown chakra each time, balancing and cleansing my head and body. After that, he speaks and is open to questions, and he answers almost everything. A Gemini too btw :) He once mentioned he had healed a drug addict, i still wonder how he had done it. I am sure he was transfering energy, subtly also by expressing himself. Very competent man, i still love him, but cant go back because i saw some flaws that i wanted to be away from. Its amazing because all these people project perfectly in all of us, depending on how open, wounded and vulnerable we are. I was very, so he flowed in me very well. Now i see his students and they are all the young version of him, super energetic, fast, willing.

Teal just allows and/or wants us to find our inner core and follow our guidance system afterwards, i am sure she can heal otherwise, but i think that kind of healing takes a lot of energy, not everyone can do it, must be very powerful men. Teal is however a female, maybe, maybe it does mean something.. 

You have to be a very good channel for other sorts of healing, really clean, really devoted, really your path... 

I feel this guy truly healed you, wonderful explanation with the butterflies, you seem energetic from what and how i read :)

cheers love love 

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

Also also, i just remembered, i went youtube recently for constipation meditation or transfer of energy, stomach healing, and a woman introduced herself, she lifted her arms, faced the palms towards the crowd (camera) and apparently started healing. I was amazed but i felt my stomach twirling or something, my bowls instantly started working, it was amazing. However, i backed off cause i didnt want to open myself to energies i dont have a clue of, to ppl i dont know..

yeah :)

• Upvote 1

Hey @deniz @deniz and @Mai-da energy healing is in the beholder's interest and more effective the more one believes it will heal. basically that's called Faith. The reason some people who become popular can do this is the total energetic energies that all people who follow lending their energy and belief to it - it becomes a phenomenon. That's not the total answer for those people you mention though, just part of it.

I am a Reiki energy healer and have some success with balancing those I attend. Beliefs though, as you surmise are different to illness. Someone ill with the correct focus will be helped. Those with a set belief (skeptical) that one healing method works and another may not will tend to be helped by the method they accept and not affected at all by the method they distrust or are skeptical of. 

So, what happens. Energy is transferred and used by the person for their Greater good. If that greater good is not what is required by energy healing they won't be healed. I use "healed" in a very broad manner here of course. 

Same with Sound Healing - which I also do with more success than in efficacy because it is generally in a group situation. Healing though, is a mis-used word in that the person is helped. So Trust and belief that you can be helped is the key. Jesus was an energy healer. Also his life and Works of healing were there as examples that anyone can do the same. So belief pattern is essential. How does one "believe" you may ask... by simply believing and having faith... so the video you attached (which I thought was going to be that woman holding her hands out but turned out to be you), was an example of why 'healing' won't work on you. Some CP and Shadow Work to do there methinks...

Back to Shadow Work: Yes and yes. re-intergration of fractured aspects of ourselves works. What is the resulting feeling though... any idea? It's a feeling of calm and a sense of balance. OH! That's just what energy healing and my singing crystal bowls work does - funny that!

Summary: it can come in all forms.
Bliss and Joy are found in different ways; something as simple as singing in the shower is a form of healing - or watching a singing contest and being moved by the singer's vulnerability and connection to themselves through music. Energy is energy is energy. Music, thought, belief, helping others, helping yourself, fun, joy and bliss - all energy. Reiki or other forms of energy healing and my meditation focus through subliminal resonance of the singing crystal bowls is just an easier form of energy transfer than speech or singing.

I hope this helps. Sorry I couldn't do it any shorter - have been learning by Teal that you need to explain the whole thing rather than leave people guessing through piecemeal replies.

Light & Love
crystal Rob  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Crystal Rob said:

How does one "believe" you may ask... by simply believing and having faith...

Hi Crystal Rob. I agree with many things you said, if they dont believe it, you, it can not happen. However, ppl don't believe, that's why they are hurt. So, to me, it's essential that this person builds trust with you, trust in you, and your authenticity. Trust is essential. To me, you need to show your best interests and be authentic around them, so they can feel safe, right. Saying they just need faith is so poor, and shallow, because many dont have faith, many have suffered so much, they have lost trust in all right. I think you know this, just adding to your points of view. 

<3

Well said and thank you. Faith like being told to simply walk off a cliff is something not taken lightly but sometimes is the only way. I did not mean to imply one should simply have blind faith. The point is though, to find your own way after careful judgement, but some things need simply trusting in as well as knowing that this is all in the search of expansion. So many people lose sight of the greater picture and focus too narrowly with limited beliefs. I guess it may come down to what one is willing to learn and the way to do that. Yes, this world is a hard place to learn trust in - yet I bet you have done just that with some people you have met - I have. Almost like no explanation but just simply a belief or faith in that person. Building trust is though, as you say, an essential part of any one touching another. 

Light

5 minutes ago, Crystal Rob said:

but some things need simply trusting in

No. No more of that, i guarantee you, ppl are so independent today in this (information) age, that they would rather remain hurt than to trust someone just because. And i respect this, totally. I even like it. I am this way, because i trusted a lot and was shit all over, so i respect it, honor it, and support it. People that have lost touch with their "no", are first to be guided towards the support of the "no", validation and support, of the doubt in them, of the "no". Leaving them not trusting themselves, but trusting you, just because they need energy healing, is devalidating their capacity to judge for themselves, to conclude for themselves, what they need, what they dont, what they like, what they dont. 

They should trust their OWN life, that's what they should simply trust. But to trust your life, you need to first see yourself, and that is what i (would) show ppl, it's how and what Teal does, why I love and appreciate her unimaginably. In the end, once you connect to yourself, healing happens by itself, no need for others placing hands all over you, manifesting what you can manifest by yourself. I am saying just because i am this way, i dont trust anyone. I have trusted, and they have transfered all their fucking shadow on me, so... And i fully respect when ppl dont allow this, and i encourage it. In the end, healing for one, heals the healer him/her self, we are one, so.. it's just you have cleaned yourself and you are a better transmuter. But making them reach their core by themselves, guiding them, is the true art for me, and the real help. 

they dont fucking know what expansion is, how would you explain this, i mean.. 

3 hours ago, Mai-da said:

But making them reach their core by themselves, guiding them, is the true art for me, and the real help. 

they dont fucking know what expansion is, how would you explain this, i mean.. 

I like it when people answer their own questions. In reality we should be guided by own inner voice and I like that too. So not sure what has been your 'story' Mai-da for those feelings and really that's fine as I believe the Shadow work you are already doing will one day mean your response will change from the above and mean nothing to you but an "Oh". And that will be a day to smile for you. 

Expansion to me, is allowing other perspective from your own to be considered and allowed and possibly learned from. Changing well-worn beliefs to allow other possibilities.
Where did I read today (Teal's Blog on Venice I think) that Buddhist monks practice making sand sculptures to condition them to the fact that all things are impermanent ... So too, this conversation.

Best to you diving deep Mai-da 

crystal Rob

PS: read up on the 5 Reiki Principles that start by saying: "The secret of inviting happiness - the spiritual medicine for all ills"

...Read about not giving advice and telling people where to refer, since we are called by what is ours. 

How do you know what i am doing and if i am doing any shadow work? are you some sort of super enlightened being guiding people and foreseeing their future and future states ? and do you think the smile on your face is the bliss you will reach after death ? or just an attempt to jump over some steps, forget the pain and lack of knowledge and understanding ?

i don't like people telling me what kind of future expects me and what will the smile on my face at one moment reflect, neither predicting any sort of feeling. Specially people that don't know anything about me. Especially you Rob, i truly believe you lack seeing people and their real concerns, but you know what, one day you will meet a person, whose pain will be so big, you will forget about anything you think you know and want to just be around. You will meet that person if you become ready for that anyway. 

Expansion happens on multiple levels and majority of people don't know what expansion of soul, awareness means. That's why i asked. 

Best to you Rob,

Edited by Mai-da
  • Upvote 1

I thought the shadow work is different for everyone, each tree shadow is different and even more different each human, as we coming from different globe places and cultures we care with in self multidimensional body energy fields like sample on a following picture

7fc7d2c59caee048d04110b78e2db226.jpg.b76b2382a8d7a981604109fe93740604.jpg

I was thinking about my self, is this the one of my shadows to join to community and to give some advises to somebody I've not seen, to tel you have to watch this or that and you'll be fine, how much is that true? It could be I just additional time trying to heal my self trough somebody, sometimes I'm getting sad when didn't receiving respond from somebody I'd like to, but maybe these people just holds on because they see more, and the main thing is I have to find answer, and if someone giving advice they do because from they perspective is the very best, hardest part is to connect these perspectives 

with Love

Edited by vincent
  • Upvote 2

Hey @Mai-da

Only wanting the best for you and obviously some triggers happening both sides. I do  not need to defend energy healing or Shadow work as both are entirely valid ways of re-integration. I do not want to add to your anger - but I am glad you know your own mind while I am sad you do not have faith in other people at this stage in your life. Connection with other people is the key. There is an ultimate reason for things you have brought up in this conversation. Not looking at any one-upmanship here, but yes, you are correct in that I do like to give advice; but ultimately if that advice seems to suck to the receiver - don't you think there's a valid reason for that?
I do not know you as you have pointed out - but I do not need to as you put your own case very well. Your choice entirely on what you take onboard and what you don't. If you react like this then there is a valid reason for it. Your soul is crying out that is obvious. No, I'm not some super-enlightened being (I LOL at that) far from it; just someone else who is concerned and wishes to share his story and perspective. But Baby steps and each piece of the Puzzle as it comes, yeah?

So, mirroring? I am guessing you know all about that...?
I did a Teal Auckland New Zealand workshop where she got us to do a one-on-one exercise that involved one telling the other about a problem they had with someone in their life, (the second person had to listen intently as they had to repeat it back later), then switching so the second person told the first about someone that was troubling them. Then, the roles were switched - the second person repeated back to the first but this time as though they were the first person and they were telling the problem person what they wanted from them. Then switch around to repeat with the other person/problem. (I hope I am explaining this OK).
After the second person finished the exercise was over. Most people in the room looked relieved to be able to tell their story. (As Teal often says, that in and of itself changes the problem)..
Then Teal says - so did you get what just happened? People nod as though knowingly and she says - "When you were telling the problem person what was needed in this situation, you were telling yourself what was needed. People slowly 'got' it. 

Mai-da, I am glad you found Teal - she makes sense for many people. With the information age she has made use of it as a tool to help others. You and I would not be having this conversation if not for the information age. Yet, one to one connection and connection with others is the point of Teal's message. Yes to be authentic and yes to healing yourself - however that comes. I think the basic point of energy healing not matter what form is the impulse of realising where that energy is needed. Isolation is not the answer - that's how we get to this stage where we rant against the world.

You are super-smart but don't overthink it. That is definitely Advice. If you feel resentment or anger or like railing against the world for all the above, then Shadow work is for you. Skeptic on energy healing? Tosh, I say - you listen and watch Teal don't you? so it comes in many forms - even words in black and white. But we will see what we want to see and hear what we want to hear and feel what reacts within us - all because we attach meaning to what we experience. (shit, you're doing it again Rob).. So my point here is, you will make it what affects you. My words may anger you but make someone else think something else. Get it? As Teal might say, by expressing yourself in reactionary ways and your thoughts to others is your soul's way of screaming out that integration of a fractured aspect of you is needed. Re-integration will add energy back into your being. We all need it in different forms, is all. We are human and in this 3D reality to learn from feeling. Pain is a required ingredient of this Universe and is there to highlight something to you. Whether you see pain and suffering as a benefit to you or a curse is your choice.

Or you could react and think this is all crap; thinking how dare I think I know you - I don't. I know myself though - otherwise we would't be a vibrational match. Just trying to help. Figure that one...
If you don't react, then that means something else entirely...  ^.^

Wishing you the best too :-)
crystal Rob

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, vincent said:

I thought the shadow work is different for everyone, each tree shadow is different and even more different each human, as we coming from different globe places and cultures we care with in self multidimensional body energy fields like sample on a following picture

Hey Vincent - There is out there somewhere a refinement of the Principles; because from when Dr Usui first developed those Principles from many many years of going through all religions looking for the ultimate truths, he used his Japanese thought process. These days we prefer to take the "do not" out of the Principles and it seems like a negative and therefore resistance. So for instance, "For today only, do not Anger" becomes something like "For today only, I realise my thoughts of Anger" 

Also, there are expanded reasoning behind each short Principle. It's good to reflect on say one principle for the day - that's after Ghasso or the ritual of dong the Principles exercise twice daily... so it's very much Mindfulness of each major principle. Like an alcoholic AAA meeting, saying "Just for toady" is taking baby steps rather than feel like you have to do this rest of your life following the principles religiously, if you 'stray' and do become angry, you feel like you have failed - so the point of taking it daily is to be kind to yourself and do what you can - just for that one day. So similar to Teal's story on getting herself out of her addictive cutting and suicidal thought pattern. "If I kill myself tomorrow, what would I do today to make myself feel happy?" I'm paraphrasing of course, but you get the picture.

Appreciate @vincent your input - have a great day.

Light
crystal Rob

Edited by Crystal Rob
speed of light
  • Upvote 1

@Crystal Rob, hey, i do trust people, when i reread what i wrote, i saw it wasn't true, but i didn't once, so i speak in the name of all that can't do it anymore, simply dont trust, won't, can't, and saying a person i feel sorry for you not being able to trust, connection is essential, is killing them double, so bravo. However, not all people are meant to or inclined to learn how to  approach all kinds of pain, states 

my soul is crying out?! Sorry Rob, but you have no access to my soul. This is just my ego protecting the soul from your destructive minimazing behavior and wannabe wise ass. 

I DIDN'T ASK FOR ADVICE FROM YOU! HELLO! Where is your self-conscious damn it?! 

let me enlighten you Robby 

you have a fucked up fractured aspect of yourself that is fucking abusive, ok. 

Anyway, i am not reactionary at all, trust me, but someone acting smart with me telling me who i am, how i feel, omg how my soul is feeling, what?!?! you?! Rob, i am sorry, i dont find you competent. 

Thank you for trying to cover your feelings by telling me what MY issues are, but, i didn't ask this time, thank you

Try creating your own shit, not repeating Teal all the time, and then we can talk 

2 hours ago, vincent said:

to give some advises to somebody I've not seen, to tel you have to watch this or that and you'll be fine, how much is that true?

Let me tell you something. * 

If i approach you and ask you for your view on stuff, perspective, feeling, whatever, i wouldn't like you handing me a video to watch or a book to read, or even quoting someone. Maybe quoting after YOU telling me how YOU feel about the issue, what would YOU do, what is YOUR experience, what does YOUR guide tell you, how do YOU feel about it... What is YOUR experience. If you are in a position to need healing, and i approach you with my issues, then i am simply not sensitive enough. but it can also be a possibility to heal together 

never done it, dont know, but always hated when ppl start quoting others or telling me how god will settle everything, omg... I need YOUR perspective, if i approach you, i need YOU, not the video right. If you need healing, then yes, i suppose ok... 

this is how i see that

3 hours ago, vincent said:

sometimes I'm getting sad when didn't receiving respond from somebody I'd like to,

maybe they don't respond because you are not being direct, honest enough, about what you truly actually need, from them in this case

i also got very sad about that too

very, very anxious