andi0211

Stuck during the CP

Stuck during the CP

Hi,

so when I do the CP I get super stuck, maybe anyone can help?

When I ask my Inner Child what it needs it says it needs my parents to see her, acknowledge the pain she feels (that they put her through) and also to love her unconditionally. This is the point where I don't know what do to. Obviously I can't MAKE them love her and see her and acknowledge their wrongdoings. They will never/could never change in that way.

Doesn't anyone know where to go from here? I would really really appreciate your help, as this seems to be the cause of my PTSD and generalized anxiety disorder.

THANK YOU in advance.

Love

Andrea

• Upvote 1

HI Andi,

Actually, we are the only ones to meet the needs of our fragmentations. I believe that might be your ego talking there, trying to finish as fast as it needs, in order to protect you from the real need. It needs to be very genuine. Try not even talking to it or asking, just decipher what it needs by its feelings, state... To me speaking then doesnt really help, or thinking, I dont think i have the strength or intention to communicate that way. Maybe just think it, but intentional thinking in those moments is also a sort of intrusion for me, i cant do it really. Now, or forever. So, the real needs should actually be met by the adult you or your higher self, comforting the child however it wants at the moments. 

I suggest you get into vulnerable state first, or true self, in order not to have your anxiety work through. Or even if it does, in true state you can observe it and it doesnt bother. Try at least. 

So, you are not asking from the outside, you are providing it by yourself to yourself. 

Hope this helps,

hugs

btw i have never done the process intentionally, and dont have the book or anything, so if i am mistaken anywhere, please point out

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

Hi Andi!

You can visualize better parents / your dream parents to fulfill those needs. If "providing it by yourself to yourself doesn't work", please especially in cases like this,
consider to be facilitated in the CP by a trustful friend and/or a CPCP. You don't have to MAKE anything here, allow and look for answers. What you just asked here
can even asked to yourself during the CP. On the other hand, it's soooo great, vulnerable and nice you reached out for help! If you need more help, keeping commenting : )
Wishing you the best!
Tom

• Upvote 1

Thank you Tom! This helped a LOT.

I cannot believe how incredibly nice you guys are! I'm so grateful I found Teal and her Forum. I think my faith in humanity might be restored!

Thank you

LOVE

• Upvote 1