Garnet

Multiple personalities

8 posts in this topic

Multiple personalities

Hey Tribe!

Have you watched last Teal's video "Multiple personalities "? what do you think about?

Put yourself together before you answer ! Just kidding ?

I know it can be a serious thing. Especially for some.

But for some reason I just think it's also funny because people can blame their actions on a "possessed " personality and get away with sooooo many things! wtf this is not even a 'disease'. This is CANCER!!!

I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS!!!

I think the truest truth always comes out. Especially when you are honest with yourself ! and the more you are aware of yourself and your surroundings ,  the more honest you are going to be whether you like it or not!

The best example I can think of right now is when you are alone and no one is watching you)) 

Whatever you are doing at that moment is YOU. Why? Because there is no one else is there to reflect anything back. But You.

This is where your honesty is your key to yourself . 

For ex., imagine there is a 20$ bill  laying on the table. Are you going to take it? 

To me it doesn't matter if I take it or not as long as I am honest about it. Depending on the circumstances and the location of the 20$ bill I know  I would most likely to take it... probably thinking that it just fell from the sky on me out of nowhere ?.  Anyways.... i also know that it'd be easy for me to admit that i was the one who took it in case the "owner" of the bill shows up looking for his money... oh, well.. turns out i was being watched , lol Sorry.Here it is. Take it back.  But then again... how do i know if the "owner " is being honest with Himself and/or me? wink-wink Some creeps just like to set this stuff up for their own reasons !

I feel like this is why  loneliness is so scary to us. Laziness,boredom and depression  hit hard. But once you get over it... truely beautiful things start to happen. And I believe it's up to each and every one of us to decide on which personality you wish to take on depending on YOUR intentions behind it!

Love & Blessings 

Garnet ❤

• Upvote 2

I was thinking how true it is and how many aspects we have, Image result for nightmare before christmas mayor I'm like shit I'm a Gemini and Pisces rising, I'm like double double lol. i don't really have 100s of aspects but I find all perspectives interesting, but I don't copy them just know they exist in me in some form. Also I cant deny what I find attractive in someone else is in me, whatever it is. i am everyone i have met in my lifetime in one :thinking-yahoo-emoticon: that's so crazy lol,

i also just learned about dissociative identity disorders, its like being a shy little kid then creating a alter ego or opposite aspect of that shy kid, an example of that would be like Marilyn Manson, if he is shy inside or quiet that's the polar opposite, which is interesting.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

i don't really have 100s of aspects but I find all perspectives interesting, but I don't copy them just know they exist in me in some form. Also I cant deny what I find attractive in someone else is in me, whatever it is. i am everyone i have met in my lifetime in one :thinking-yahoo-emoticon: that's so crazy lol,

I wonder if that's what leads to dissociative identity desoders. Have you noticed how her voice changed when she said that some people have a very poor sense of self? If I am everything and everything is me.... yeah, i can see that..

• Upvote 1

I try to embody the personality which is most resourceful to me at the time depending on my circumstances and what I want to achieve in life. I think music can really help bring out a different person in me. if I want to be a young wild and free hippie ill listen to country/classic rock, if I'm about to play football (soccer) ill listen to hip/hop or heavy rock because it helps me to become an aggressive mother f*cker! If I'm studying ill listen to Sinatra, Louis Amstrong, Ella Fitzgerald etc to help mellow me out. I feel like an entirely different person whenever I switch up my music playlists. But I also realise that I transcend the personalities within me, I just find it fun trying on different versions of myself.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, wootton98 said:

I try to embody the personality which is most resourceful to me at the time depending on my circumstances and what I want to achieve in life. I think music can really help bring out a different person in me.

I think it takes sometimes a lot to face everything we have to face in one day. Music definitely  has the power to help us transcend from one state to another.

Music => Power => Frequency to Resonate Beyond the Forces that Are attempting to hold us back.

5 hours ago, Joseph~ said:

Speaking of possesion. Teals latest online workshop freaked me out a bit.

I noticed alot of the same microfacial expressions and unpredictable movement I use to come across to others. Very playful, loved every minute of it.

Is there a link, Joseph? Interested