Damon is Awesome

struggling with love thing soulmate thing

struggling with love thing soulmate thing

ok so teal has said that when we desire a twin flame or soulmate, essentially that desire was meant to be ours and we are meant to line up with them. on a reading once my guides said me and 'shanti' my twin flame/soumate whatever u want to call her (essentially same soul), may never meet up vibrationally as a potential. yet i feel so called to her, she does not know me physically but i know her through readings and stuff and meditations, so when i try and be 'open' to love and imagine myself with a different person, but think of shanti, i feel pain of not being with her. im wondering did  my guides mean what they said in the same way someone could desire £1 million pounds but never line up with it due to whaterer issues/were the focus is. Also why do i feel this way ahaha i try to be open to love but i cant tell if intuition is telling me to go for her or be open, because essentially i want the feelings that come from thinking of her, homeness, feeling wanted and loved etc. 

your brain and heart will contradict each other, its a tug of war. inside do you know yourself enough to confirm this to yourself and your inner guidance is stronger than anyone outside of you telling you? I sort of see the twin flame concept the same way people see god, they have love for this being but whatever image it comes in may not be accurate but the love for this being goes towards the real source love energy, whether you make god a man behind that man is the real source, so if you have love for this girl whether it is your twin soul or not that love is real, whether you projected this label on her or not, so that love is real I think a lot of people project this love onto people and attach this label onto people, like this is my twin flame (I'm not saying you are doing this, but this is what I see.) but its just like people making god a man in their head, they make this god a man and we make our twin flame into this person because we need a image or person to represent this love, that's where this whole false twin comes from, its the love you are chasing not the person, the person is just the representation of this love, this twin flame soul love which you can have. listen to your internal guidance system, and you can even go deep into this attractive like am I attracted to her pain? trauma? body? status? or whatever it is, dissect the F*** out of it and it will either fade or get stronger lol, so do that. Also the masculine energy is meant to go to the feminine if there is a connection, then after that you will learn more if it is real or not. you could meet each other later in life or maybe you 2 aren't ready, but you can feel it, its in your blue print already. I hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Alex7 said:

your brain and heart will contradict each other, its a tug of war. inside do you know yourself enough to confirm this to yourself and your inner guidance is stronger than anyone outside of you telling you? I sort of see the twin flame concept the same way people see god, they have love for this being but whatever image it comes in may not be accurate but the love for this being goes towards the real source love energy, whether you make god a man behind that man is the real source, so if you have love for this girl whether it is your twin soul or not that love is real, whether you projected this label on her or not, so that love is real I think a lot of people project this love onto people and attach this label onto people, like this is my twin flame (I'm not saying you are doing this, but this is what I see.) but its just like people making god a man in their head, they make this god a man and we make our twin flame into this person because we need a image or person to represent this love, that's where this whole false twin comes from, its the love you are chasing not the person, the person is just the representation of this love, this twin flame soul love which you can have. listen to your internal guidance system, and you can even go deep into this attractive like am I attracted to her pain? trauma? body? status? or whatever it is, dissect the F*** out of it and it will either fade or get stronger lol, so do that. Also the masculine energy is meant to go to the feminine if there is a connection, then after that you will learn more if it is real or not. you could meet each other later in life or maybe you 2 aren't ready, but you can feel it, its in your blue print already. I hope that helps.

Ahhh yes that helps, I would say I'm very attracted to her because she is me, like I genuinely 100% feel home, that's why I've tried pulling away to and imagining other girls to test these feelings and I always  feel pain as if I'm seperate from shanti. Cus I don't know what she looks like at all I can only feel her

• Upvote 1