Sign in to follow this  
wootton98

Space brownie

4 posts in this topic

Space brownie

So, I couple of days ago I visited Amsterdam with a couple of friends. I didn't really have any intention of smoking any weed. my friends bought some but I wasn't having any of it. i have smoked before but not for atleast a year or two. Stupidly though,I decided to try a space brownie from a random coffee shop and I ate the whole thing in one go..I waited around twenty minutes and nothing happened. But after about an hour it hit me like a ton of bricks. Sitting in the middle of the red light district my whole body was completely numb. I had never experienced anything like this before..I thought I was going to pass out. I went back to my apartment and just sat on a chair for about 2 hours and I felt like dying..I lost my sense of identity and i didn't think it was possible to experience something this terrifying. It did pass after about 4 hours and I just fell asleep. I woke up the next morning feeling so relieved to know that I was alive, but ever since my trip I have felt intense anxiety and I get flashbacks. Should I see someone? Should I change my focus? Should I sit it out? Do I have ptsd? 

Edited by wootton98
typo

smoking it and eating it are 2 different things, eating it is a lot stronger. It could still be in your system and you still feel the freak out part. I never had edibles before, just some with coconut oil but it wasn't strong enough to do anything. Some people freak out just from smoking it, they panic, I'm sure it will pass. did you at least learning anything in that terror? I hope so. try eating normal food to push it out.

• Upvote 1

"Space brownies" are not for newbies when it comes to high-grade cannabis.

Specially if they used some super potent sativa strain, that can actually, induce an  LSD like ego-death experience.

Is good to remind yourself that,  Nobody dies from edibles!....even tough you might feel like it.  .

It is worst if you fight it , belive me. ( as with any plant induce ego-death )

Glad you are Ok dude!    Next time be sure to know what you are taking.

The people that make edibles do need to slow the fuck down.

• Upvote 1

*update* I woke up this morning feeling quite relaxed about the whole thing. I don't think I'll be buying more edibles any time soon. serves me right for not being more careful. I appreciate the help guys. 

• Upvote 1