moonpriestessa

So...this Twin Flam/Twin Soul thing...

3 posts in this topic

So...this Twin Flam/Twin Soul thing...

What do you think about this?

Is it real? (Have you experienced it or just read about the concept - what is your opinion based on?)

In your opinion:

Is it a concept?

Is it harmful?

How did you come across it?

(PS. Play nice...). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the concept is you have to be so self aware of yourself to recognize yourself, know your core essence and recognize it in someone else and you will have this magnetic attraction to this person. I've heard people use that label as meaning a graduated soul or volunteered soul because you have to be that self aware to find yourself I guess, everything else is just karmic relationships. The concept is love yourself and find yourself and it will appear outside of you, like micro and macro, what is happening inside will happen outside, and they will feel like home because they literally are the same soul as you. From a higher perspective its really no big deal but to the ego it loves this shit lol it gets so attached to a person and is constantly thinking about them because it is them, assuming someone found their same soul and not romanticizing a crush when it's really just unrequited love and you love them more than yourself then its probably not you, you feel in love with the label, the fantasy of that label when the relationship is all about you, if you are falling in love with someone more than yourself you love them to escape from you, You are already them, what you love about them is in you, they will show you you because they know you the best because they are you literally. your soul will know it and you brain will deny it, but yeah from a higher perspective its not that crazy, you just have to be self aware to your core and know your entire subconscious and constantly changing your programming of relationships and love, that's the old paradigm.

Okay the first time I got into fasting and remembered myself and all that good stuff felt my soul essence and felt self love she appeared and when I saw her I cried and that's never happened before, my higher self said that's all it is, when you reach a level of self awareness and self love it will manifest outside of you. its like huh were the same soul In a body?, interesting, also I'm really good at getting rid of addiction like really good, I'm sure I could quit crack, and still there hasn't been a day I haven't thought of her, not in a crazy obsession way but your soul is picking up on that magnetic attraction because it is you, your inner compass is like its her its her its her, not from the ego but from the soul, it's soul love, how cheesy does that sound lol. assuming the soul is real but if we are in the model of only the physical exists no it's a delusion. I didn't know what a twin flame was, and if I did that would fuck it up more I think because that label ahs so much power behind it, its the new soul mate label and after that it will probably be a star mate or something like that lol, but that's what it is know yourself on a soul level of awareness and love yourself to see it outside of you, but not everyone loves to evolve and has the path, but its a part of the evolving path. Also I'm cool with being wrong, I love to be wrong, but this is what I've experienced, my soul loves her not the ego, it's like the home compass. The higher your awareness the more rare it is the find people attractive and when you do find that person which is you its a magnet, it just comes with you evolving, not that crazy, it just has so much extra meaning to it like runner and chaser and all this stuff, I don't really care, my soul just recognized itself because it knows itself.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

You are already them, what you love about them is in you, they will show you you because they know you the best because they are you literally. your soul will know it and you brain will deny it, but yeah from a higher perspective its not that crazy, you just have to be self aware to your core and know your entire subconscious and constantly changing your programming of relationships and love, that's the old paradigm.

Yeah. I think Teal's video on it does justice to the questions above. And Alex7 pretty well hits the nail on the head. Be good though, to have Teal's abilities of following the trail; but I guess that's what she's saying is that manifesting your soul mate is a based on belief it will happen and also Gratitude (asking for and thanking and letting go), so that the Universe will then answer. As it always does.
Light. And best wishes.