Elin

How does it work?

19 posts in this topic

Hehe... I am a bit inpatient for the book! :D Was wondering if anyone knows the basics of how the completion process works? I am guessing it is similar to healing the emotional body, but maybe just more in depths, with stuff like providing methods of growing our undeveloped aspects? Hihi thanks <3 

• Upvote 2

Dear Elin, what i understand by the word "completion' is that we have to complete what we start....then start a new thing and complete it

It reminds me, whenever i sit in the toilet...i need to complete, otherwise feeling of incompletion bothers me during my other undertakings

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Amit said:

Dear Elin, what i understand by the word "completion' is that we have to complete what we start....then start a new thing and complete it

It reminds me, whenever i sit in the toilet...i need to complete, otherwise feeling of incompletion bothers me during my other undertakings

Oh my god I love the ANALogy... Thank you dear Amit for helping me understand it better :D 

• Upvote 4

Oh sorry...i made a mistake! 

Its just that thought 'evrything and evryone is connected'...screwing my brain

pretty sure it's completing the emotional aspects of ourselves that are stuck in trauma. by connecting with inside child and altering the experiences

• Upvote 5

I found this description on the amazon for Teals book "The completion process".

The steps include:

• Creation of a Safe Haven—setting up a mental place where it’s safe to re-enter a painful memory.
  • Validation—giving the painful emotion the message that we see it as valid.
  • Seeking Origin—asking, “When was the first time I felt this feeling?” to connect to the root of it.
  • Awaiting Relief—inside the memory, letting the feeling naturally shift in the direction of relief.
  • Purification and Healing—a ritual for closing the memory of trauma and beginning a “new life.”

It said too that there were a 20 step thing involved but these are included. I'm gonna get this book. Hopefully i didn't spoil it too much :P 
  • Upvote 7