Geri

All I know I truly want is a relationship.

5 posts in this topic

All I know I truly want is a relationship.

I want to be taken care of and loved and guided by someone nice who I love and find handsome. That's all I know I want. I don't really want to go and do anything else unless I have that as I think anything else I do would be a subconscious and indirect way for me to try to get that love and connection. I feel powerless to manifesting this person because I'd much rather be safe sit at home and do nothing at all than to try to get something that I've never had before. I'm probably attached to the feeling of longing for someone as that is the closest I've felt to this love. I'm worried that if I ever do get into a relationship the other person won't feel as special as the others I've longed for in the past. Now what?

• Upvote 1

Choose to let this go. You are not on the frequency of allowing someone for you to manifest. 

I feel like there's a step ahead and The One will be standing there. I don't know what that means, perhaps you do, it's what I feel.

I wish you all of the luck in the world!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Micah said:

I feel like there's a step ahead and The One will be standing there. I don't know what that means, perhaps you do, it's what I feel.

I've sort of felt the same way. I'm just clueless on what action to take or where to step to to at least get myself in the vibrational vicinity.

• Upvote 1

I think that in the long run there are 3 or 4 things that make life worth living and we all need to find some balance between them.

1- to make something out of yourself.  self-actualization.  But after you spend some time working on yourself, you come to realize "I feel a little lonely".

2- to find Connection.  Sounds to me that right now you want Connection.

3- to connect with something bigger than yourself.  Whether you call it God, or Source. That is up to you. 

4- to balance things out we all need a little downtime.   

So my advice is pursue your personal interests  and try to find places where you can do that together with other people.  Find a way to pursue your spirituality with like-minded people (Go to church if that is your thing).  Put yourself places where you learn something or have fun and you can be yourself and meet other people.  But wherever you go, be willing to show up and be seen.  

Good luck

Edited by Scot
  • Upvote 4

An action to take is to take care of yourself. Find things that are aligned with your values. I have heard people acting as if they already have that partner, they do things such as making space for another person clothes in their closet or sleeping on one side of the bed as if your partner is next to you. If you can't seem to manifest or find a partner there is a limiting belief about relationships that's still serving you. As from reading your previous post you are used to staying in your comfort zone and not exploring anything different because of fear of inadequacy, it still seems to be serving you. One thing you can do is to neutralize that belief (write benefits and drawbacks of staying in comfort zone). I personally do have resistance about being in a relationship based on past experiences when I was younger and continually working to neutralize myself so you definitely are not alone. I hope this helps you!

• Upvote 2