Tony P

Crystals on the Body

3 posts in this topic

Crystals on the Body

I've noticed that I'll tend to put crystals on certain meridians of my body. Most of the time when I am just fiddling with a crystal, I find myself putting it on my lips, or on the notch just above my clavicle. I just kind of hold it there and I don't know exactly why but I feel really drawn to doing it and it feels good. The more traditional chakra points I can recognize, but more than anywhere else I put the crystals to my lips. Does anybody know why I feel so drawn to doing this? Haha I feel like kind of a weirdo. Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.

I've been drawn to do that with certain crystals I own as well. I haven't figured out exactly why I'm drawn to do it, but like you, I think it feels good. Crystals themselves are energetic healers and guides and it's wonderful to work with them intuitively! I'm sometimes drawn to place crystals on certain parts of my body for no apparent reason, but I'm confident the crystal is telling me to put it exactly where it is needed. They know just where they will help the most and guide you to use them in the right way. That's one of the reasons why I love them so much!