Sign in to follow this  
Damian

Changes physically

6 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Damian said:

Does anyone one else feel their brain moving around?

Idk about moving around but I tend to get very powerful surges of energy through the top of my head everyday.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Candace Wade said:

YES.   I thought i was the only one lol, but sometimes I can almost hear it squeaking around up there.  I have memories of this happening to me as a child, as well.

Is it still happening?

I have been feeling this for a bout 2 1/2 weeks. Also feeling my cheeks rise at times. Have you ever heard of it prior to your experience Candace?

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, PROFIT said:

Yes especially when im high and visualizing it certainly feels as if my brain is rewiring. 

This is what the feeling is for me too. It doesn't alarm me or seem i am getting anything but love.

Just found this on a forum:

Re: Moving Sensation in my Brain 2 weeks B4 I was diagnosed

Postby queenauset » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:10 pm 

You must understand that Dr are in the business of money it's their livelihood just like mechanics the doctor for the mechanic is not always accurate but they said in order to make money I think its wrong with you or your car this is spiritual warfare we must not forget that everything that you go through in life concerning your physical body is not always physical somethings are Spiritual. I'm going through it Spiritual change right now Spiritual evolution and I can assure you that what you are going through is not a physical condition you two are also going through an evolution and transformation it's happening universal the crawling sensation in your face and your head up through your body its called a Kundalini rising do your research stop looking to other people to tell you what's wrong with you you know the answers within yourself everything is spiritual everything created by man and for profit
queenauset