Garnet

How does one know true Sexual Power?

10 posts in this topic

What does full Sexual Power looks like? What does it feel like? How does one know when it is true or not?

Once one proudly claim his/her erotic self, it doesn't just continue happening on its own. You have to use your Mind to channel sexual energy to keep the flow going.

The way I see it Sexual Power is not just who I am in bed, although that's an aspect of it. There has to be a blend with Spiritual Power as well. Isn't it what gives it a turn on and makes it continuously go like a wave or an impulse ? Because otherwise Sexual Power gets abused, or used to hurt others, manipulate, make conquests, or used for pleasure at the expense of others. 

Sexuality is not a constant state. It has its phases and aspects. That's why I find my Mind is so helpful in cultivating it.

When I caught myself on how much I am depended on my own Mind.. I cried... For the first time I started appriciate my Mind for what it is instead trying to cut my head off.

I think it is incredibly important , especially in relationships ,  to be able to tell your partner (and also allow yourself to be told) that one is going "off course ". which is why I am so grateful for my husband ,  for the wonderful  Man that he is.

The level of attractiveness decreases when one acts unattractively and this eventually leads to decrease of his/her Sexual and Spiritual Powers.

I came to the conclusion that the quickest way to ignite one's Sexual Power is by observing it! There is nothing like that feeling of knowing that You are being seen and recognized by another for the great and beautiful things you do.

Love each other and

Ignite each other

Garnet ❤

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Garnet said:

the closest feeling of being connected with source as we can In these physical bodies, Fu***** is just dopamine. I find it funny when 2 atheists fall in love, they are feeling something they don't believe in lol.

8 hours ago, Garnet said:

What does full Sexual Power looks like? What does it feel like? How does one know when it is true or not?

you know how you listen to a song and get the chills? if the sounds and breath aren't suppressed it does the same since there is vibration in noise (moans). If you love them at their core, and say shit take your make up off I love your soul, so I love your body, all of it! also feeling their emotional body, a lot of layers going on. Enter a another dimension, maybe words aren't good enough.

• Upvote 2

I dont think sexual power has anything to do with spiritual one. Its just embodyment of the spirit, but it doesnt reflect spiritual power. And i think that by believing what you say, you are just trying to justify your desire to be sexually dominant :)) Probably a desire to be spiritually powerful too :) And i dont think forcing and directing the mind is good for the long run, its not authentic, truthful. Maybe i am too pro truth, but sexual power is pretty natural, it can increase or decrease, nothing wrong with that, it is creative energy too, but... 

Full Sexual Power btw looks like Teal :)))

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

Sexual power? To me sexual power feels more like freedom. Freedom is power. And Love is freedom. :) 

It has been written that in perfect love, there is no fear. Obviously it's pretty hard to talk about sex without also talking about love because the two are DEFINITELY connected. Anyways, imagine sex without fear... Sex where you don't need to be afraid of that weird kink that you have, sex where you can just OPEN  and let a part of you come out that you didn't even know existed... Because you will be accepted completely, no matter how much you 'should' be ashamed. (fuck shoulds lol)

I've been lucky enough to experience heightened states of consciousness as a result of sexuality, mainly alone though there was a time where I was with someone and we both experienced it... You can honestly learn a lot about the nature of the universe by going deep into sexual trance... Like just the whole concept of sex is even pretty mind blowing because it is literally a physical expression for how it feels when you let someone in to your soul... You know, it does feel terrifying to let someone in that much unless you are able to be okay, somehow, with being hurt by them. Not like you'll seek it out or anything, but just experience complete acceptance that this person can do anything with my heart but I love them so much that it doesn't even matter...

That's the thing too; it's not like there's a limit to how good you can feel. LOL. There is only a limit if you say there is. So in a sense, you can't ever really know for sure because you only know what you know, you know? lol

I actually feel a little sad writing this because I want to love someone again... The only guy I've ever been with broke my heart, completely shattered it a few months ago, and I've been really wanting this sort of deep connection. I want a connection that goes deeper than I've ever gone before (see what I mean??? That sounds totally sexual lol)... But really... Like the concept of someone being able to want me for who I am is just so alien to me right now... All my life I've just been another person to forget about...

On 8/10/2017 at 8:11 AM, Alex7 said:

you know how you listen to a song and get the chills? if the sounds and breath aren't suppressed it does the same since there is vibration in noise (moans). If you love them at their core, and say shit take your make up off I love your soul, so I love your body, all of it! also feeling their emotional body, a lot of layers going on. Enter a another dimension, maybe words aren't good enough.

I like that  :) 

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 4

I am coming to believe that "spirit" is about being in the moment.  Unguarded, unrestrained, fully in the moment, with your conscious mind or ego out of the way and letting your spirit sing, or dance, or express your innermost thoughts, whatever it is that your spirit  wants to do.

So in this sense of "spiritual", sex could be spiritual.  Give yourself over to the moment.  

As far as I know, folks in BDSM circles having been giving themselves over to the moment for years and years, but BDSM may involve some sort of power exchange.  The "top" or dominant usually does things to the bottom (or submissive).  The bottom gets taken for a sexual ride (but within the limits and boundaries set by the bottom).  And the top gets to take their submissive for a ride (but must respect the limits and boundaries set by the bottom).

On 8/9/2017 at 10:00 PM, Garnet said:

The level of attractiveness decreases when one acts unattractively and this eventually leads to decrease of his/her Sexual and Spiritual Powers.

And this is usually the beginning of the downward spiral to the end. It's usually things we say to hurt one another (in a dispute) that begins this decrease of attractiveness. Even after apologies unfold and everything is good again, it's still there, the thing that was said is still there and it's waiting. It's waiting for the next mishap to breach through to just pile on more grudges. Grudges come back if the problem arises again, and then you have the Big One and somebody has to leave because things are now over and everyone is sad and broken.

Oh relationships, relationships... I just want to believe that we are coming to a point where sex is primitive in this age of enlightenment. Don't get me wrong, sex and love are great and I'm definitely a lover and for me it's all about my partner. I'm also getting over a recent break up and looking back, conducting analytics and interpreting the dynamics of the whole thing.

I can tell you that the power is within the nonphysical connection you gain and have when two people love each other. Unfortunately, in this godless physical realm sometimes love is not enough and it's sad to a degree, if you will. We put ourselves in these unpredictable situations hoping that love will save everything.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Micah said:

And this is usually the beginning of the downward spiral to the end. It's usually things we say to hurt one another (in a dispute) that begins this decrease of attractiveness. Even after apologies unfold and everything is good again, it's still there, the thing that was said is still there and it's waiting. It's waiting for the next mishap to breach through to just pile on more grudges. Grudges come back if the problem arises again, and then you have the Big One and somebody has to leave because things are now over and everyone is sad and broken. 

That's why we should stop lying to each other. 

... There was a quote I heard once, that all is shattered with the first lie. And from thereon, you are just expecting the next one... ?

cheers

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone for replying . I know i posted this and went quiet .  

I think there is a good reason why sexual/spiritual  power is something we master during our life time. It's known that our ancestors were far more ahead of us. I've been into tantra lately and there are plenty material out there today if anyone interested so i can already see where it is all going. The problem that i think we as humans are going to encounter more and more as we progress is ethics . Which is also why we lost it in the first place. Although we are born with it and have full potential.

On 8/10/2017 at 8:11 AM, Alex7 said:

the closest feeling of being connected with source as we can In these physical bodies, Fu***** is just dopamine. I find it funny when 2 atheists fall in love, they are feeling something they don't believe in lol.

Funny, Alex, i basically just now understood what you were talking about?

On 8/10/2017 at 9:06 AM, Majda said:

And i think that by believing what you say, you are just trying to justify your desire to be sexually dominant :)) Probably a desire to be spiritually powerful too :)

Yes, Majda. You are absolutely right. Anyone who is seeking more power has his own motives behind it. But I am not about to go into full details of why i am looking into this because it all depends on where one currently stands. Also i think i have pretty healthy sense of judgment and i have no problem with stepping down and letting others shine. 

On 8/12/2017 at 4:02 AM, Tessa Rae said:

. You know, it does feel terrifying to let someone in that much unless you are able to be okay, somehow, with being hurt by them. Not like you'll seek it out or anything, but just experience complete acceptance that this person can do anything with my heart but I love them so much that it doesn't even matter...

Tessa, what you wrote is so beautiful . Please remember it yourself and I am wishing you to meet a person like this too. Also from my experience openness does not necessarily mean showing your most vulnerable places. Only very-very special people can see them anyway . And if someone doesn't see it is no one's fault either !

Hi @Scot 

What you wrote is actually very similar to what Tessa was talking about but on a different scale . I appriciate your input on the subject  although i don't understand BDSM that much... 

On 8/14/2017 at 0:27 AM, Micah said:

Unfortunately, in this godless physical realm sometimes love is not enough and it's sad to a degree, if you will. We put ourselves in these unpredictable situations hoping that love will save everything.

This is why i was talking about Sexual and Spiritual Blend.

Imagine you have reached the ceiling . Now what?

Sexual energy is energy of creation . But you need your mind , your knowledge ,  your heart etc. to actually do something worth while  with it => Spirituality . 

This is a God like state where you see it all unfolding in front of you. So if you are the Creator you are wouldn't you truly want to finally consciously see the choices you make? See, the majority of what we have we didn't choose consciously . In the beginning it was our parents who did and so on. 

Or as in one of Teal's videos she talked about the higher self making decisions for you. 

So to break from that you gonna have to F**** the LOA or whatever law is out there because i don't know about others but i'd rather carve the crap out of my life than to force myself to put up with it for too long. As a conscious and responsible adult I know what i choose and what i don't and i just want to be left with that.

Blessings ❤

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2017 at 2:24 AM, Majda said:

That's why we should stop lying to each other. 

... There was a quote I heard once, that all is shattered with the first lie. And from thereon, you are just expectingI8 the next one... ?

cheers

Exactly . 

Everything is energy .  This includes our intentions. Any intention /thought  that is sent to the Universe has its separate consciousness . Any consciousness needs a direction /purpose . Otherwise it's going to seeks on its own. Most likely unconsciously wondering ,  taking on different forms untill it finds its trouble to work with. Which is going to create a purpose and direction automatically .  This really makes me think if the majority of EVERYTHING is unconscious and just sleeping.

Don't take my words too seriously .  Idk. I am just putting my thoughts out. 

• Upvote 1