9 posts in this topic

I've been spending about a half an hour focusing on, and entraining with the moon, taking on its energy, and letting it kind of rain down upon me. 

I'm feeling absolutely radiant right now, after refocusing the energy with my physical empathy. (Hope you guys wanted some wild, fun energy for the community. You're welcome.)

Does anyone else have experiences with entraining where it's been something incredible? Or something a bit wild? 

watch-the-moonrise.jpg

• Upvote 3

this morning i stared at it out of focus. it grew large orange color. image of a heart inside it. shape shifted from the circle it was to semi-defined lines

• Upvote 1

I looked at our full moon last night at midnight (Australia), IT WAS BLUE! THERE WAS MAGIC! Here yesterday all day the energy was FAR OUT!!! I'm feeling it Stephanie. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Damian said:

I looked at our full moon last night at midnight (Australia), IT WAS BLUE! THERE WAS MAGIC! Here yesterday all day the energy was FAR OUT!!! I'm feeling it Stephanie. 

Mine looks like smoky silver, and is really ecstatic that someone is watching it. Very thrilled when I channeled the joy of writing a paper in college about its phases. It's an old entity but really loves (bear with me) down to earth perspectives, and kind hearted souls with genuine focus. 

Gaze away! Also, give love to it, as those who look at the moon will absorb this energy. First actual 'far out' experience. Right on! I love this!!

Also, 4:44 for ya! 

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 4.44.33 AM.png

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute
numerology
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Mine looks like smoky silver, and is really ecstatic that someone is watching it. Very thrilled when I channeled the joy of writing a paper in college about its phases. It's an old entity but really loves (bear with me) down to earth perspectives, and kind hearted souls with genuine focus. 

Gaze away! Also, give love to it, as those who look at the moon will absorb this energy. First actual 'far out' experience. Right on! I love this!!

Also, 4:44 for ya! 

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 4.44.33 AM.png

We are in tune! Those numbers brought a touch through me.

Oh and I have been gazing at everything! I cant stop, I literally have been in rapture!

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Collide said:

this morning i stared at it out of focus. it grew large orange color. image of a heart inside it. shape shifted from the circle it was to semi-defined lines

Heck yeah! That's so gorgeous. It's really reactive to love right now, and it's like it can't wait to come around at night. I've been so enjoying it. I hope people shoot off fireworks on the 4th around me. I live in the States, and I want to see fireworks! 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Damian said:

We are in tune! Those numbers brought a touch through me.

Oh and I have been gazing at everything! I cant stop, I literally have been in rapture!

Rad!! Everything around me is leaping up, and I've been pouring it back into my 'collective' tribe, here. I hope it's helping to amp the excitement up. I'm harnessing 'orientation' day from college. So much to learn but endless joy. It's my strongest energy signature. Phew. Great magic. 

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute
unnecessary ridiculous diction
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Rad!! Everything around me is leaping up, and I've been pouring it back into my 'collective' tribe, here. I hope it's helping to amp the excitement up. I'm harnessing 'orientation' day from college. So much to learn but endless joy. It's my strongest energy signature. Phew. Great magic. 

This IS IT! 

• Upvote 1

I do the same with the sun, eyes closed of course :P I just stand facing it for a few minutes allowing it to warm and fill me with its energy, I love doing it. Makes me feel recharged and ready for anything. :) 

• Upvote 1