Rose Quartz

Moldavite, the Stone from Outer Space

2 posts in this topic

Moldavite, the Stone from Outer Space

A few months ago, I got my hands on a beautiful moldavite necklace (pictured below) and tried wearing it for about a week. Unfortunately, I didn't feel any sort of affect even though I had heard so much about this stone's great power! Maybe I'm not ready to work with it just yet.

For anyone who doesn't know, moldavite is a tektite that was formed from a collision of a meteorite on the earth's surface. The meteorite struck a beach and was so hot that when it hit, the meteor and sand quickly melted and formed what we know to be moldavite. Moldavite is known as the "extraterrestrial stone" because of its outer space origin and is said to help greatly with spiritual work.

For those of your who work with moldavite frequently, how do you work with it and what kind of experiences have you had? I'd love to hear what others do so maybe I could improve my relationship with my piece of moldavite!

photo_2017-08-04_22-18-28.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sell that piece of moldavite.  It does not suit you. I have worked with moldavite for the last 13 years. I love the energy. Some stones are not meant to be used.  Please keep looking for a piece that suits you. Yes, It will take time, but it is worth the wait.  Moldavite can bring you to your soul essence but it is up to you to do the work. Best of luck.