Rose Quartz

Hello, Everyone!

4 posts in this topic

Hello, Everyone!

Hi all! I just discovered Teal Swan's Youtube videos a few days ago and found my way to her forum today. I have been interested in developing my spirituality since I was very young, but have always been at it alone. Over recent years, I've had the intense desire to reach out to others in order to get guidance and expand my spiritual practice. This virtual space could not have come at a better time and this is like a much needed breath of fresh air for me. I'm so excited to start interacting with you all!

A little about my spiritual path... Since I was young, I've always had the feeling that I was here to help others. I was never sure exactly how I would go about doing that, but I knew that I would end up where I needed to be. After traveling the world, I am now back in the US getting my masters in counseling, a place that feels right, but I also feel like there's a piece of the puzzle that's still missing. Possibly the integration of spirituality into my professional life. When I was younger, I would meditate daily and this opened up a lot of extrasensory abilities, such as premonitions and psychic dreams, but as I got busier in my teenaged days that all slipped away. I find myself now much more closed off psychically to those experiences I once had and would very much like to work on developing them again. Now, I have realized I'm a huge empath and can feel other people's emotions in the moment very, very well. I'm hoping to develop this ability further to better help people in counseling.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction! I'm so excited to be here and starting talking to you all. It's nice to meet all of you.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I am happy to have read your piece here. It's like you pulled pieces of my own story and shared them as your own. I'm glad that I am not alone. Empath is the very first ability I gained and is the one that is the strongest within me. As I got older other things seamed to be harder to achieve, and I know why it's harder, it's because I've allowed the pressures of the world block me in those ways. It's hardened me and I have been working out the kinks since I recognized the issue. Teal has helped me a lot with this through her videos and the information she provides the world. 

Thank you for sharing.