InvertedSeal

Intense fatigue after sexual dreams

11 posts in this topic

Intense fatigue after sexual dreams

Hey everyone,

 

To start with, I am male. I had a sexual dream last night. In this dream I experienced climax three times and had a massive amount of sexual fluid completely drenching my pants, underwear and top. When I awakened, I checked to see if I ejaculated in my physical body. I did not experience any ejaculation in physical reality, however I was still mildly erect. I had to urinate, which is presumably why I awakened. I had slept for roughly four hours at this point, so I also felt pretty groggy. I went to go urinate, then went back to bed. I had some other dreams but they were not sexual  so I don't think they are relevant.

 

Today I have been feeling lots of fatigue. I just don't feel like I have the energy to really do much of anything. I took multiple naps today only to still feel really tired.

 

If it means anything, I used to engage in self pleasure, however I have stopped doing it for well over a month now as I had noticed every time the next day I would feel this similar feeling of fatigue. This time though I did not ejaculate physically, yet I feel so fatigued.

 

What I am asking here is if there is any way for me to keep my energy? How can I prevent myself from having a sexual dream? I may be able to stop myself from having sex or masturbation in the physical, but I don't necessarily have control over every dream. I would appreciate any information regarding sexual energy in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, walt said:

Suppression of self is not generally a good idea unless you are hurting yourself or someone else.

Okay, but if I act on my sexuality I get fatigued. Based on what you are telling me, do I need to express my sexuality in a different way? How can I express my sexuality without releasing sexual fluids?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who says that releasing sexual fluids is so bad?  I think you are looking for answers for why you feel fatigued but grasping at straws.

I really have no idea why you are tired but it seems more likely it is stress.  Try meditation.  It might help you reduce stress and find some joy. Try Metta (loving-kindness meditation) try body-scan meditation.  Try all sorts of meditation. I have an app for my iPhone called Insight Timer.  It has literally thousands of guided meditations and it's all free.   

I don't think releasing sexual fluid is the problem. I think if you find some joy you will find more energy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, walt said:

Fatigue can come from many places like hypothyroidism, food, exercise. Do you exercise? Do you eat sugar, flour, soy, corn, peanut butter, or preserved foods?

Yes I exercise for one hour, three times a week.

I follow a vegan, gluten-free, sugar free, alcohol free diet. I do not typically consume preserved foods either. I doubt it's diet.

 

I am sticking with it being linked to my sexuality as I have noticed the only times I feel fatigued are from a sexual dream or releasing sexual fluids.

16 hours ago, Scot said:

Who says that releasing sexual fluids is so bad?  I think you are looking for answers for why you feel fatigued but grasping at straws.

I really have no idea why you are tired but it seems more likely it is stress.  Try meditation.  It might help you reduce stress and find some joy. Try Metta (loving-kindness meditation) try body-scan meditation.  Try all sorts of meditation. I have an app for my iPhone called Insight Timer.  It has literally thousands of guided meditations and it's all free.   

I don't think releasing sexual fluid is the problem. I think if you find some joy you will find more energy.

 

I'll give meditations a go. Maybe the true reason for my fatigue is not the sexuality itself, but the frustration associated with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you heal your sexual charka I guess the sacral chakra you don't have sexual dreams, you dream what you are thinking about in your everyday life with your subconscious. This is going to sound retarded but learn tantra its really not hard at all, I was surprised how simple it was. When you are about to orgasm push on the spot under your testicles with 2 hangs and for like 30 seconds and you lose nothing, you can do that all day and nothing, you keep your energy, most don't know that or do that so they're drained when that is powerful stuff, most waste that shit everyday, so they don't have their "power"  I guess you can say. Also porn is horrible for you, its out of alignment sexual energy, sexual energy isn't bad but when you have no control over it yeah it can be, that shit is your life force and if you are wasting it everyday its not very good. When your sexual energy is healthy you don't think of sex or fucking I should say its more heart connection and if it isn't that its just fucking, its body orgasm body, not source-soul-body-soul orgasm-body-soul-source. that's the real one, in alignment sex. And I'm not trying to sound like the fucking guy with beads trying to fuck, that's just how it is. yeah when it's healed you can even go along time without anything, its like asexual mode but you can use it any moment, you have that much control of it and you don't have sexual dreams, and you can also manifest with it when you keep it, nice tip.

Its sort of like changing your diet and you have dreams of eating junk food lol it means you still want to eat that stuff in your waking life, but when you got rid of the addiction you wont even eat the junk food in the dream, its like that. now learn tantra lol its easy and no drained energy, and no more porn.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe try lucid dreaming? i wouldn't say it would give you a total control over your dreams, but at least you can explore why you have them. resolving an issue in your dream usually gives you energy, because you increase your subconscious frequency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Alex7 said:

When you heal your sexual charka I guess the sacral chakra you don't have sexual dreams, you dream what you are thinking about in your everyday life with your subconscious. This is going to sound retarded but learn tantra its really not hard at all, I was surprised how simple it was. When you are about to orgasm push on the spot under your testicles with 2 hangs and for like 30 seconds and you lose nothing, you can do that all day and nothing, you keep your energy, most don't know that or do that so they're drained when that is powerful stuff, most waste that shit everyday, so they don't have their "power"  I guess you can say. Also porn is horrible for you, its out of alignment sexual energy, sexual energy isn't bad but when you have no control over it yeah it can be, that shit is your life force and if you are wasting it everyday its not very good. When your sexual energy is healthy you don't think of sex or fucking I should say its more heart connection and if it isn't that its just fucking, its body orgasm body, not source-soul-body-soul orgasm-body-soul-source. that's the real one, in alignment sex. And I'm not trying to sound like the fucking guy with beads trying to fuck, that's just how it is. yeah when it's healed you can even go along time without anything, its like asexual mode but you can use it any moment, you have that much control of it and you don't have sexual dreams, and you can also manifest with it when you keep it, nice tip.

Its sort of like changing your diet and you have dreams of eating junk food lol it means you still want to eat that stuff in your waking life, but when you got rid of the addiction you wont even eat the junk food in the dream, its like that. now learn tantra lol its easy and no drained energy, and no more porn.

I appreciate everyone's input but this is probably the most practical advice. Do you have any sources (books, websites, youtube videos, etc.) that you can recommend to further expand on this topic?

21 hours ago, TatianaM said:

maybe try lucid dreaming? i wouldn't say it would give you a total control over your dreams, but at least you can explore why you have them. resolving an issue in your dream usually gives you energy, because you increase your subconscious frequency.

This is not a bad idea. Maybe I can explore why I felt the need to have a sexual dream in the first place. My guess is what Alex7 suggested, which is just thinking about it in general or denying desires. (I.E. giving up junk food but still wanting it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, InvertedSeal said:

I appreciate everyone's input but this is probably the most practical advice. Do you have any sources (books, websites, youtube videos, etc.) that you can recommend to further expand on this topic?

I got it from doing it myself, I got into fasting and in that mode since you can't grab food or taste to escape the emotion, you feel all of it, and there is always an emotion you are trying to escape when you have any addiction, so it sort of allows every suppressed emotion to come up because you aren't suppressing it with any food attached to a better feeling emotion, also you get more in tune with your body and can feel everything, every chakra heals and you learn about sexual fetishes and where it came from and getting over that and your soul turns on and you are now conscious of the subconscious and can change your programming there, you learn every belief system is like a box and you can step outside of that box and now that belief doesn't apply to you anymore. Every addiction is just you trying to escape an emotion. I'm not saying sexual energy is bad but we are sort of raised with it being unhealthy so you have to fix it on your own. you can probably find a YouTube video on how to do this, all you are doing is preserving your seed and not constantly wasting it which most do.  Just try it I guess, when you are about to orgasm just press under the testicle on the taint area and press there for like 30 seconds with 2 hands and nothing comes out, then you go holy shit it's true lol. if anything comes out after the orgasm you didn't do it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, walt said:

Non organic wheat flour contains glysophate which causes leaky gut. Flour can also create plaque on the colon wall. These issues can create disease resulting in fatigue..

I mentioned I was gluten-free. Trust me, no flour in this body. Furthermore I clean my colon using water enemas at least once a month.

 

12 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I got it from doing it myself, I got into fasting and in that mode since you can't grab food or taste to escape the emotion, you feel all of it, and there is always an emotion you are trying to escape when you have any addiction, so it sort of allows every suppressed emotion to come up because you aren't suppressing it with any food attached to a better feeling emotion, also you get more in tune with your body and can feel everything, every chakra heals and you learn about sexual fetishes and where it came from and getting over that and your soul turns on and you are now conscious of the subconscious and can change your programming there, you learn every belief system is like a box and you can step outside of that box and now that belief doesn't apply to you anymore. Every addiction is just you trying to escape an emotion. I'm not saying sexual energy is bad but we are sort of raised with it being unhealthy so you have to fix it on your own. you can probably find a YouTube video on how to do this, all you are doing is preserving your seed and not constantly wasting it which most do.  Just try it I guess, when you are about to orgasm just press under the testicle on the taint area and press there for like 30 seconds with 2 hands and nothing comes out, then you go holy shit it's true lol. if anything comes out after the orgasm you didn't do it right.

How long did you fast for? How did all these changes impact/change your life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, InvertedSeal said:

How long did you fast for? How did all these changes impact/change your life?

I fast all the time even now. so people say we are multidimensional and god is real and we have a soul but people don't actually prove it to themselves they just regurgitate other peoples stuff, so I heard about breatharians and got super into that and started fasting knowing there is also nonphysical energy, any belief attached to this body all the limited beliefs science everything in 3d you learn is one aspect of life, there is also nonphysical information, science ignores the fuck out of that, but yeah this body is the illusion all the beliefs attached to this body all the beliefs systems are the illusion and everyone is in their own box of beliefs, when you learn objective truth you can see this and you are aware of their level of consciousness because objective truth is always objective truth, like when someone says we need meat, that's their belief system(their box, their illusion) and there will always be polar aspects so both sides will contradict each other and if you are not connected to your heart you will be confused and most likely live life in confirmation bias. The longest I've gone without food was 25 days and I will go 12 days here and there, sometimes eat 3 days in a row, but yeah I don't eat that much, it comes with this objective knowing and you don't get tired or anything like that that your 3d ego would believe because of the one-sided programming of the physical reality without the nonphysical. When people try to break me down or anything like that all they are telling me is their level of awareness and mind games, I'm learning about their box of belief systems and values which is easy to see when you live in objective truth. I see how people believe in perfection because of the influence of society meanwhile perfection doesn't exist but people really want to believe that. So since every addiction is attached to a negative emotion you are trying to escape when I don't eat I deal with all of it knowing it will pass, then I get epiphanies and these sorts of things, you are not limited, the ego and the belief systems in the ego(illusion) limit you. Also the difference between starvation and living on this prana is the consciousness state, if you are not in this consciousness state its starvation. I still resist expressing all I know so I will eventually get over that, but yeah its nothing new western society is just one sided disconnected from their heart which is there soul which is nonphysical, multidimensional and the physical and nonphysical contradict each other lol the physical is the illusion and the heart is objective truth, again this isn't anything new, religion and science are just polar aspects and I'm not religious at all, what we call god or religion originally was objective truth beyond this body. the consciousness state changes the reality and "laws" in this reality, so all of these ascended masters you hear about were the real deal and books like autobiography of a yogi are real, we just forgot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2017 at 10:14 PM, walt said:

I'm impressed, the vegans around here smoke and eat the white stuff. Just another bandwagon for some of them.

Haha, thanks and yes for some people a plant-based diet seems more like a trend. Tomorrow morning I will be drinking beet, lemon and apple juice from an actual juicing machine. I find that it really clears the small intestine, and to an extent the colon. I remember when I gave up gluten (white flour/wheat) I lost four pounds in less than a week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now