Sign in to follow this  
Lainie

Where to begin in The completion process?

6 posts in this topic

Where to begin in The completion process?

I was sexually abused as a child up until 12years old and as a result I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Depression. I'm currently on a waiting list for a psychotherapist to start therapy. I am also addicted to speed, tobacco, caffeine and anything that helps keep me awake as the Fibro comes with chronic fatigue. Where do i start i feel i have that many problems i do not know where to begin.

Any suggestions and/or help would be amazing to get the ball rolling for me.

Also i really don't know why, but every time i pick up the book to read it i seem to have to put it down again. I know its probs all in my head I think its totally down to feeling scared I won't be able to do this on my own.

Also ment to say i suffer with dissociation symptoms, among other health problems. 

Edited by Lainie
to add dissociation symptoms in

Teal has an earlier book called "Shadows Before Dawn".  In it, she describes another process that she went through before she even started with the Completion Process  I am really not trying to recommend this book.  i am trying to say that you might need to take some time before you are ready for "completion".

-show yourself some loving-kindness.

-if you think you aren't worth loving-kindness, I disagree.  I think you are.  Just because some people didn't treat you very nicely does not mean you should not show yourself kindness.

-be patient with yourself.  These things take time.

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much Scott,

I actually bought both books at the same time as i only came across Teal on you tube a few weeks ago. I feel it was fate that found her, as i've been feeling through the motions. One day I'm kinda okay the next i'm feeling really down and find it hard finding any motivation in life. i have 3 wonderful children that keep me here in this world. If it were not for them i may have gave up on so many different times over my life. I'm only 33 but yet feel so old. i feel so burnt out all the time. I've been trying to find help for over the last ten years, 8 of them in private by myself until 2years ago i confided in my sister and doctor.

I believe in Teals process so much, purely because of what she herself had to endure compared to myself and only having one abuser.

She is my inspiration, my hero, my saviour xxx

Thank God 

U where guided to me Teal.

And thank you very much for your kind reply Scott xxx

If you feel like Completion Process is for you, go for it! I found my way to it by watching Teal's video Spirituality 2.0 and got blown away of how it deep it hit me. I think that is one sure thing to just start the process as a daily process - if you agree/ understand that video, you're ready for the process.

And how to go about doing the process? Well... Life happens to arrange things so that you will be a match to a triggering event. And quick. If that is the case, you are ready to integrate that part of yourself. Basically, if you feel triggered by even the smallest thing, that's your starting point. And don't forget that you can use the CP practicioners as your guides! Many of them are specialized in sexual trauma work. Get support from your friends, as well. Or anyone you feel like trusting enough.

Funny, I thought to check forums and was aiming to go to the official CP- forums but something pulled me here. Guess it was you! 

All the best~!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Heidi, I do believe I was brought to Teals videos for this reason. It's amazing how things appear to you just at the right time. This is the way I feel with finding teals process at this time. Just feels like because I'm ready to face my past now I have been shown how. Perfect coincidence or perfect timing?? Lol xx

• Upvote 1