Garnet

Loud dreams/noise/sound

4 posts in this topic

Loud dreams/noise/sound

Is there any noise /sound (sometimes repeated ) that particularly stands out to you in your dreams?

I was running away from a woman that was trying to hurt me physically . Finally i got into a small bathroom . Closed the door, sit down with my back against it and with my legs against the toilet. I heard her going through the tool box (metal sound) . The picture of her doing that appeared like a projector around my 3rd eye area and I saw her taking an axe. The thought flashed through my mind: "if i don't move the axe is going to get into my back. I need a window ". The image disappears and i see a huge glass window in front of me. As she hits the door with the axe I go through the window and the loud noise of a shattered glass wakes me up. As I open my eyes my husband's phone starts ringing . Not the alarm. His older daughter was calling using Line. 

I turned around to reach my phone and look at the time. In my next moment I see a phone in my hands ,  I swipe it like i usually do and take it off the airplane mode. Suddenly Skype is on and my mom starts talking to me. I can't say much because I realized that I was not at home. I don't know where I am. It is a different house and much larger then I expected it to be. There are many people around I don't even know (perhaps distant family members ?) and so much noise around that I can't even respond properly . I asked mom to give me a few minutes to find a place where i can hear her. Finally I am in a room and everything started fading there: noise , people , light. I look at the screen and keep saying "Mom?" but there is only silence in return . She did not hang up but was not saying anything either . So i just kept looking at the white screen untill I woke up again.

Note: my mom never physically done anything to me. All the issues we were solving verbally . 

A while ago I fell asleep around 6 pm . I was cold and got under the covers. Just before I fall asleep i often hear a lot of noise . Images flash through my head that mostly don't make any sense . Sometimes I hear music or a song and then it gets louder and louder.

In that particular day in my dream i was standing in front of the swimming pool. I remember taking a deep breath and jumping into the water. Then everything went into a slow motion . I remember the sound of the water, then the vacuum silence . The water was clear and i could see the white tile. Then I felt being pushed out of the water. The noise returned and as I took a deep breath again I was jolted out of this dream back into my bed. I woke up fully when i realised that I was no longer in the water but under the comforter "swimming " in the same way I would do in the water. And it was only one hour dream))

There is this one type of dreams that I can't really grasp. It's when there is a picture playing . .. conversation (s) happening . .. but smth is blocking everything . 

I wake up confused remembering that I just saw a dream but I can not describe it.

Nonsense . 

Covered in fog and/or silence .  As if it was done like that on purpose . 

My guess is that this is my subconscious running the show . 

In my most recent dream like that I was having a conversation and the words in between started disappear ... as if someone was pushing the mute button . 

• Like 1

Gosh.. your writing makes goose bumps on my skin, I didn't expected to swallow Horror content loaded inside, Halloweeny stuff. In East European countries it's time when we making respect for all has passed away , it says the Spirits is more active and you can be visited by some spirits, or you can connect with someone, so maybe you picking whisper of messages which is actually not for you.