Odetta

Is suicide the only early exit to source?

10 posts in this topic

Is there any other means to stop living this life by your choosing?  Other then the harsh process of suicide?

Why can't one choose to just "wake up" and walk out of our physical bodies when we feel we don't want the physical life anymore?  

Is there a possibility?  Like if an individual knows they are so far off the path of what they came here to accomplish or derailed their life chart so much that they caused themselves unfathomable pain and heartache that they just want a reset?

If not, then why?  It serves nobody any good if an individual is in such a place.  Wouldn't it be better for the Source and the individual if they retract such a life and actually try to accomplish whatever goals for growth it set out to achieve?  

Instead of the individual going further and further off track and suffering a large amount of pain and anguish for nothing?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Odetta said:

Is there any other means to stop living this life by your choosing?  Other then the harsh process of suicide?

Why can't one choose to just "wake up" and walk out of our physical bodies when we feel we don't want the physical life anymore?  

Is there a possibility?  Like if an individual knows they are so far off the path of what they came here to accomplish or derailed their life chart so much that they caused themselves unfathomable pain and heartache that they just want a reset?

If not, then why?  It serves nobody any good if an individual is in such a place.  Wouldn't it be better for the Source and the individual if they retract such a life and actually try to accomplish whatever goals for growth it set out to achieve?  

Instead of the individual going further and further off track and suffering a large amount of pain and anguish for nothing?

Because there is no such thing as going off path, because there is no right or wrong, there is no direction in terms of an end goal. because source is with us right now, it is us, its like when most people want happiness yet its literally everywhere, the air being breathed the details of a flower, the scent, the shape, the aliveness, the sensuality, etc. any pain being experienced is in act a call from that pain for us to recognize oneness and the illusion of separation, every single form of pain has to do with one thing -seperation. thats why people who choose to quit this life through suicide quite often find themselves going back again to earth after realising and seeing their pain from a different perspective. thats why we came here, because source itself also experiences pain and wants to integrate it, more on this can be found on teals blog love only love. and her video on that called 'what is love'.  is this about somebody else or you? are u going through some pain right now? im here if u are, ur not alone. i will do my best to help u. 

• Upvote 5

In my experience we must go through struggle in order to ascend. Realise that you die whenever YOU (your true self) has decided that this life is no longer necessary for your soul's progression. The reason why you don't  'wake up and walk out of your physical body is because your true self still feels that it is necessary to remain a physical expression.  Perhaps your pain is absolutely necessary for you to grow and then eventually help others out of their suffering. It is cruel for me to tell someone who is contemplating suicide  "your pain is neccasery" because the feeling of 'wanting to end it all' robs you of perspective. Whilst I was suffering from chronic insomnia (and on the brink of putting an end to everything) I tried to cling on to the thought that maybe one day I would overcome this pain and use my experience to help others out of suffering (and therefore the pain was absoloutely neccesary, despite how unnecessary it felt at the time). I hope this helps mate.

• Upvote 3

Each time I'm feeling triggered, when someone to Live or Die playing flip coin, life is bigger than your temporary blind road, if you in a blind road doesn't mean this is the end of your all possible roads, this means you have to make a turn to continue your expansion, by suicide you will back to the Source in a same position as you left, but with a penalty lap to deal to learn lesson.  Wondering, does anyone who says  is OK or nothing wrong, wherever it calls suicide or early exit, experienced on them self to do that.

Edited by vincent
  • Upvote 1

Because the thought of 'ending this life' isn't what we actually desire.

Because without pain we wouldn't wake up in the first place.

We all come here to heal and grow everyday, and pain helps us know which part of us needs healing the most.

Because no matter how far off track (we think) we have gone, we can always make it right again. Our potential is limitless in any moment.

Because without pain (separation) the extention path cannot be oneness. Everytime we feel pain (which is actually separation), we either consciously or subconsciously desire oneness, which according to law of actraction, is going to create more oneness for the universe (which is us). Nobody actually 'suffer for nothing'.

• Upvote 2

I believe I felt source energy at a young age. No need to exit to feel it. I was in complete alignment to my true self. It was the happiest state I have ever been in. ? Now as an adult Im seeking to go back into alignment with myself thus strengthen my connection to source energy. 

• Upvote 4

I have totally seen this happen. However, since its not happening to you, I have to assume its not what is actually in your path.   As Teal says, the soul wants expansion.  I've absolutely seen people come up against a wall where they were NOT going to grow any further through this life; and they manifest a sudden exit.  NOTE:  I'm intuitive enough that I can often "see" these things.  Im not saying that everyone who has a car accident or aneurysm has LOA style "attracted" that to themselves.  These are instances where I've just kinda noticed it in their energy space (that gridlock of no-more-expansion) only to see that person make a quick exit less than a year or two later.